Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Taming His Desires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taming His Desires (199 Views)

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desires by Pancakeey(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
I couldn’t wait for the party to be over. My legs were aching from attending tables. These people didn’t have to work for anything, they had it easy. Many times, I have wished to also experience the luxury of people waiting on me. My uniform pinched me in all the wrong places. The things we do to survive. I thought. I walked towards the changing room to rid myself of my uniform. I began pulling off my pumps when Demilade strolled in. We met at a onetime youth convention; we spoke for far too long and gushed about our previous experiences with smiles animating our faces.

“Demidun, could you please take over table 6 for me. That’s my last table for the night. There’s a party downtown and I can’t miss it for anything.”

Demilade always had excuses up her sleeve. We met at a onetime youth convention; we spoke for far too long and gushed about our previous experiences with smiles animating our faces. Since then, she became a sister I never had. We did almost everything together, she was outspoken and fought for everything she was derived of as a child. She had lost her mum when she was 5 and her dad was incapacitated to be a father figure to her. Maybe, that was just another reason I understood her. I rolled my eyes tapped my chin.

“Okay, I’ll do that.” Her eyes lit up like New Year’s Eve fireworks. She wrapped her hands round me and let out a deafening squeal.

“Wow. Thanks. You’ll be the first to get dibs on how the party went. It’s quite sad you’d prefer to stay alone than hang out with me tonight.”

I dismissed her with the wave of my hand and trudged over to table six when I slammed into a three-piece suit, spilling the contents in the tray on him. My feet gave away beneath me and I sprawled flat on my backside, pain shot through my back but I couldn’t take mental note of it. My gaze riveted to the most striking man I’ve ever seen in front of me. He had tousled dark short hair, which glistened under the room light. His finely chiseled face and ebony skin would make a painter weep for joy; his eyes were a mesmerizing deep chocolate with speckles of sunlight glowing through. His suit accentuated his eyes. He twinkled them in amusement and he arched his left brow. My heartbeat raced as cold wet liquids ran down my back. He crouched directly in front of me and I caught a waft of his clean aftershave. I could tell a mixture of cedar wood and cypress. I hungrily inhaled him.

“Are you all right?” His voice was soothing and gravelly calm.

“uhm… ye…yes.” He held out his hand exposing his Boss Rusy cufflinks and Rolex watch. I placed my shaky palm in his and his grip tightened. His touch sent electric shocks through my body, making heat spread all over me. He narrowed his eyes for a moment and got a vertical wrinkle between his brows before pulling me up with him.

“Are you sure?”

“I…I’m fine. I’m sorry I ruined your shirt.” His eyes burned through mine, radiating a fierce understanding.
“It’s fine.. uhm?” He lingered waiting for me to say my name. My tongue tied and I licked my lips in an attempt to force more words out but it was futile.
“Ademidun” I said breathy.

I was drawn to him. He stood firmly rooted to the spot with extraordinary elegance.
“Ah…Demidun” He repeated and his gaze ran lazily over my face.

I let out an inaudible moan. He was the kind of man that could make a woman go on her knees to fulfill his every desires unprovoked. How could someone be sinfully enchanting? Blinking out of my reverie. I released him. My brain jerked back in motion. I was disgusted with myself for being so uncoordinated while he stood there in all his glory.

For more of this story check https://thebookishyinka./2020/07/19/taming-his-desires-2/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Hide A Billionairekidnapper In Your House / You Are Capable If You Are Available / Say No To Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.