Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup (3703 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Beauty Without Brains!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup by efogator(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria is blessed with naturally beautiful ladies; below are some photos of one of such ladies; a Nollywood actress with no makeup that will show you she is naturally beautiful.

This Nollywood actress and models making Instagram hot with their beautiful pictures and fashion styles thereby getting reactions of fans all over the world.

Now there has been comparison on beauty and writer are posting pictures of some beautiful actresses without makeups. So, I was going through this lady’s pictures on Instagram and I found out that she's a girl that doesn't apply much makeups on her face.

She does not normally apply makeups, in most of her pictures on Instagram she didn't apply makeups so and look very beautiful there.

There are also many actresses who won't apply any make up but still look beautiful, people like Regina Daniels they are naturally beautiful.

But I picked Lucy Donald for reasons you will all agree with: SHE IS NATURALLY DARK IN COMPLEXION AND BEAUTIFUL.

She's also very talented in acting apart from her beating beautiful, she has talent in acting and action also.

Lucy is one of the naturally beautiful actresses who can just wake up from sleep, take a photo and upload it and still look beautiful. It's funny but true, if you want to know how beautiful a girl is, try to see her while she just wakes up from sleep.

So now I will be showing you some pictures of THIS Nollywood actress Lucy Donald without makeup and she still look beautiful see photos:

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/check-out-this-nollywood-actress-that-is-naturally-beautiful-without-makeup/

Re: Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup by SocialJustice: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
She's fine.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. / I Have Not Paid My Wife Dowry / Single Ladies Should Protest For Over Single 30+ Years Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.