Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade (72842 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Rare picture of Bianca Ojukwu at a Harlequin Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by BOFA2020: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fani crack head - Been there, done that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by madridsta007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
The name ojukwu spoiled everything..name of a coward rebel

"I will lead from the front" = Coward.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by ALLFATHER14: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

Don't go throwing derogatory words around that you cannot defend and have no truth. Did Ojukwu fail!!?? Yes, was it his fault!!?? big yes!!?? Did he stupidly give up the lives of his people for nothing!!?? yes. Ojukwu was many things but he was NEVER a coward. Nobody had courage like Ojukwu, he was a brave fool but never a coward

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by zudozz: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Men no go learn..Oga dey 6 feet under d ground..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Sammyolis: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by IGBOSON1: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

That’s entirely YOUR problem...not hers or mine! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by PlainSight(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please anyone has any idea how to post a story on Nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Fisher007: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm tomorrow I will comment. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Always looking real good kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Eastlink(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
Most of you just act stupid. What is Ojukwu’s business with this post? Ojukwu for all his failings made a name for himself. How old are you and what impact have you made in your society.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by citruslimited(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
What our business with this ?

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmm flex
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by MrBONE2(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
grin

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by intruder15(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

You sound like a 12 years old. No offfence.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by nextstep(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria's "Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation" has a penchant for showing off other countries... but let me stop talking before "Igbo Amaka" people come and gag me. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Keshinr0:
FFK might wa*k by mere viewing this
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by King44(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vintage view got my laughing

Can someone explain!
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by tot(f): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
divicode:
FFK, your meat is still available.

Come and take over

Referring to a human being as meat? Smh. Some of you don't know where to draw the line when commenting.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by KingsulaimanMSN: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Beautiful shocked shocked

Meanwhile if you need a side hustle that you can be making money while sleeping check my signature for more details.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by nextstep(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

It's a pity you thought this comment appropriate, and that you got so many likes for it. A brief history and perspective:

It is estimated that between May and November 1966, about 30,000 Igbos were killed in Northern Nigeria - ostensibly in retaliation for the coup that saw the assassination of HRH Sardauna of Sokoto Amhadu Bello, the PM Sir Balewa, and other high ranking military officers from the North. In retaliation, Northerners in the East were also killed, but to a much smaller extent.

If you are the governor of a region, and people are singing (in Hausa):
Mu je mu kashe nyamiri
Mu kashe maza su da yan maza su
Mu chi mata su da yan mata su
Mu kwashe kaya su

(i.e. Let’s go kill the damned Igbo/Kill off their men and boys/Rape their wives and daughters/Cart off their property).

And the wider Nigerian government, then as now, does nothing to protect all its citizens, it behooves you, as their leader, to remove them from a country that only seeks their extermination. That is not an act of rebellion nor cowardice.

So please, show some respect, and do not sully the name of General Odumegwu Ojukwu for cheap points. Without Britain's (and America's) shameful role in supporting genocide (providing arms, logistic and political support to killers in order to protect their business interests), the Half of the Yellow Sun would never have been lowered in defeat.

I respectfully honor the memory of all who died on all sides. Civil war between brothers is not a laughing matter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
He who fight and run live to fight another day.
Your dad for insulting our leader it will never be well with your family

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by jidobaba(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
'The talk was that a new face had appeared on the promenade, a lady with a little dog.'

Anton Chekhov
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Duru009(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sugar boy go dey welle ....
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by od501: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

You are a fool! A big one!

How dare u speak such cruelty against a man you know nothing about?! How old are you?!

Oh...you are sooo....naive, disgusting. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by Earnonline9: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Really
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by opribo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
No place be as my country NO NO NO
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade by od501: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
nextstep:

It's a pity you thought this comment appropriate, and that you got so many likes for it. A brief history and perspective:

It is estimated that between May and November 1966, about 30,000 Igbos were killed in Northern Nigeria - ostensibly in retaliation for the coup that saw the assassination of HRH Sardauna of Sokoto Amhadu Bello, the PM Sir Balewa, and other high ranking military officers from the North. In retaliation, Northerners in the East were also killed, but to a much smaller extent.

If you are the governor of a region, and people are singing (in Hausa):

And the wider Nigerian government, then as now, does nothing to protect all its citizens, it behooves you, as their leader, to remove them from a country that only seeks their extermination. That is not an act of rebellion nor cowardice.

Please do not sully the name of General Odumegwu Ojukwu for cheap points. Without Britain's (and America's) shameful role in supporting genocide (providing arms, logistic and political support to killers in order to protect their business interests), the Half of the Yellow Sun would never have been lowered in defeat.

I respectfully honor the memory of all who died on all sides. Civil war between brothers is not a laughing matter.

My bother, you even have time to educate that fool! Thanks any way. I was soooo...annoyed by that statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.