Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Trending Prayer Wishes For 2020 Reviewed For Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Prayer Wishes For 2020 Reviewed For Him/her (140 Views)

2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Romantic Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover / Make Your Beloved Feel Special – Birthday Wishes For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Prayer Wishes For 2020 Reviewed For Him/her by lovemessages(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sending of new month prayer wishes to your loved once is one of the best thing. you might be happy but others are not, so for this reason we’ve written the best collections for you to send to them,

Also, feel free to send any of those fantastic collections to family…

Trending Prayer Wishes for 2020 Reviewed for Him/Her

1. I beseech the Lord to distant you and evil, like how heaven and earth are seeing each other but cannot come close to each other. Happy new month.

2. You are more than a friend to me, for that, I wish you a happy new month and do have a great day ahead.

3. I beseech the Lord to guide you and see you through, during a hard time. Happy new month.

4. As you make it up to this new month, I pray to the Lord to make it easier for you and channel you in the right way.

5. You are the best friend I’ve ever hard, so is my duty to wish you a big happy new month my love.

6. A happy new month to one of the biggest fans of me, am very happy for you smile again.

7. May this new month bring you more happiness and joy; I pray that your star keeps shining.

8. Congratulations may the Lord channel you to the right part of this new month.

9. I hope that this new month will mellow down for you to achieve your goal? Because I want you to be happy as always.

10. I am grateful to the Lord for making you see another new month of success, may you witness more of these days Ameen.

(1) (Reply)

Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Malta (gcocaim) / Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021 / Five Acres For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.