Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5770 Views)

Temptation In My House / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TheUndercover: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
No go loose guard follow mammywater to hotel room.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheUndercover:
I remember vividly a day I boarded a bus (danfo) and I was sitting in the second row going for my daily hustle as usual and along the way a lady got in at one of the bus stop and sat in the first row directly opposite to me. She was was wearing tight clothing and revealing her endowments you know what I mean and suddenly I felt her ass moved closer to my knee. This is where my ordeal started undecided

I moved back to keep my leg away from her ass but she will still move her ass closer to me, I tried to avoid eye contact through the front view mirror by resting my head on the first row sit and still push my legs back a little but she always push it back to my knee grinding her ass to my knee. I looked up our face met, she gave me one seductive look, I couldn't even say anything because the temptation was too much. That moment, for almost 30 minutes, gave me goose bumps and my heart rate increased.

She finally alighted from the bus and our eyes met again for the final time. I couldn't take that moment from my head ever since then.

Why a Jezebelous torment!

4 Likes

Re: . by TheUndercover: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: . by TheCork(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheUndercover:
I remember vividly a day I boarded a bus (danfo) and I was sitting in the second row going for my daily hustle as usual and along the way a lady got in at one of the bus stop and sat in the first row directly opposite to me. She was was wearing tight clothing and revealing her endowments you know what I mean and suddenly I felt her ass moved closer to my knee. This is where my ordeal started undecided

I moved back to keep my leg away from her ass but she will still move her ass closer to me, I tried to avoid eye contact through the front view mirror by resting my head on the first row sit and still push my legs back a little but she always push it back to my knee grinding her ass to my knee. I looked up our face met, she gave me one seductive look, I couldn't even say anything because the temptation was too much. That moment, for almost 30 minutes, gave me goose bumps and my heart rate increased.

She finally alighted from the bus and our eyes met again for the final time. I couldn't take that moment from my head ever since then.

U enter defo? Wot on earth is defo?
Bro do u realise not everybody understand u peoples pigeon English& that some of us are actualy londoners?(no oofense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jawalis(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
You are perverted. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Re: . by Uzomacharles: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Bro do u realise not everybody understand u peoples pigeon English& that some of us are actualy londoners?(no oofense) angry

4 Likes

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Bruh. What if dat waz dorin27. What wuld u have done?
Re: . by mymadam(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
jawalis:

Exactly QED undecided
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
jawalis:
. Dumbfvck. So what is the female?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor. Why is something telln me u're d female in op's story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by jaytii(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheUndercover:

A day will come when you'll become so comfortable that you'll pull out your Johnny and self-service off in the bus.

Pervert!
Re: . by TheCork(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:

Dorin27 is special package sir...she beautiful. You ain't! wink
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Dorin27 is special package sir...she beautiful. You ain't! wink
Good cuz i aint fhag
Re: . by Testate(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Next time such thing happen, say hello to her.
Re: . by TheUndercover: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
jawalis:

How please?
Re: . by TheUndercover: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
jaytii:

A day will come when you'll become so comfortable that you'll pull out your Johnny and self-service off in the bus.

Pervert!

How? I don't understand? Did you read the post?
Re: . by Testate(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
jawalis:
He is not! He is just a complete man!

1 Like

Re: . by Testate(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Sorry o baba Londoner, as if there is no ghetto there.
But something is telling me you are living in Ajegunle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Testate(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
jaytii:

Pervert!
But why the insult na? The op is bold enough to share his true life experience. Let's encourage him pls, and let's discourage liars.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is why I trek to my destination all the time but people think I don't have transport money.
Though I don't usually have the t-fare true true, the real reason na to avoid sexual assaults by ladies in molues and Keke Napeps. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by muller101(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Op you forgot to tell us that you were supposed to alight from the bus before her. You missed your bus stop because of Toto. I am sure you took her grinding of the a55 on your knees as an invitation for you getting laid.

1 Like

Re: . by TheCork(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Testate:

Sorry o baba Londoner, as if there is no ghetto there.
But something is telling me you are living in Ajegunle cheesy

Really?
Bro whenever u get a shance to enter London, I will take u to a great called Trafalgar square where u can take wonderful pictures wit pigeons standing on yor head!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by dorin27(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
what did I ever do to you? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
dorin27:
what did I ever do to you? undecided undecided
was dz meant 4 me or cork?

1 Like

Re: . by Testate(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Really?
Bro whenever u get a shance to enter London, I will take u to a great called Trafalgar square where u can take wonderful pictures wit pigeons standing on yor head!! angry
How can you afford to take me around? You Londoners are broke and unhappy! Always lamenting, undecided, that is if you are even there sef.
Re: . by jaytii(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheUndercover:

How? I don't understand? Did you read the post?

Yes I read it.
If you keep finding yourself in such situations, you might get so used to it that you won't even see anything bad in tapping current lol.
Re: . by dorin27(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
was dz meant 4 me or cork?
You!!
Re: . by hashtagged(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
jawalis:

Exactly a lady can't just stay in buss without being stripped naked by imaginations of peverts
Re: . by 360clips: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mumu man.
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
dorin27:
You!!
Weird. Dz z my 1st tym quoting u. Tot cork waz ur trouble maker
Re: . by dorin27(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
Weird. Dz z my 1st tym quoting u. Tot cork waz ur trouble maker
He is, but I don't have time for him. wondering why you mentioned me in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.