Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) (4434 Views)

Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Haynnie: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
A lot of online users have a crazy fantasy or a crazy experience that is been kept on a low till they open up and the pictures below are some of the craziest things you will ever read from Anonymous netizens.

If you had a crazy experience you can share yours but remember it should be anonymous grin.

Viewers' discretion is advised! smiley

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Haynnie: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
More pics!

Crazy thibgs dey happen oo kiss

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Haynnie: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
undecided
Haynnie:
More pics!

Crazy thibgs dey happen oo kiss

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Very funny grin grin
Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by LINSAR: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Scripted and made up.

If you believe those,you can as well believe that Tinubu was caught twerking in a nightclub yesterday....Just try to imagine it.

22 Likes

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Johnny147147: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na wash
Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by john4affiliate: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bad script
Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Gadafii: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2022
LINSAR:
Scripted and made up.

If you believe those,you can as well believe that Tinubu was caught twerking in a nightclub yesterday....Just try to imagine it.
guy don’t be shallow, crazy things are really happening in this crazy times

Forget, me I personally know a girl that doesn’t Bleep guys more than twice, she’s pretty and thick with made ass, if she see guy if she wan Bleep that guy she go do am clean clean, she no need shy about am

After we smashed twice, she told me she hadn’t had it that good yet that’s when she told me we go continue Dey smash when ever she’s around , cos she Dey school for east

She’s so comfortable around me that she doesn’t even hide these things from me

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Many things are really happening
Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Concocted tales.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by obinna58(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Lies
Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by LINSAR: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Gadafii:
guy don’t be shallow, crazy things are really happening in this crazy times

Forget, me I personally know a girl that doesn’t Bleep guys more than twice, she’s pretty and thick with made ass, if she see guy if she wan Bleep that guy she go do am clean clean, she no need shy about am

After we smashed twice, she told me she hadn’t had it that good yet that’s when she told me we go continue Dey smash when ever she’s around , cos she Dey school for east

She’s so comfortable around me that she doesn’t even hide these things from me

Run from that girl.
If a girl is too easy to bed, something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Shalommy(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy cheesy So true.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by suicidesheep: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
So some people's life are so boring, that everything they see online is scripted. Some of these confessions sef are even normal

1 Like

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by Authoreety: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
If you don't believe those stuffs then u may not have really experienced life

1 Like

Re: Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) by nairalander2020(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
In this life nothing wey no fit happen.
Thank God say you no fit see person mind if not some of you will be haunted for life, if you see what is going through peoples mind every day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.