Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. (285 Views)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
This hasn't happened before...

The citizens of Nigeria had never been this United, Everybody is complaining of this government's tyranny.

It is now that the wicked politicians will fall, Nigeria my country is going to have a taste of 21st Century...Nigeria is going through be great again...

Yoruba would stop calling, Hausa (Aboki)
Igbo people will stop calling Yoruba (Betrayer).

Nigeria is going to thank COVID-19 as the revealer of the weak government.

I will stay in Nigeria, I will be there to witness a Nigeria where the pay for workers is hourly @ 10,000 hour.

I'm not directly expecting any miracle from God...The signs are showing in our everyday life.
Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by SLAP44: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yeah, in 2099 grin
Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by greatermax77(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
The poster might have taken undiluted oshogbo weed. Nigeria will be great again? Was there any time she was great?
Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by ejighikemeuwa: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
You mean desperation?
Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria is going to be GREAT AGAIN? How great was Nigeria before? The correct thing is NIGERIA WOULD BE GREAT. Simple!
Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
BTW I know something good would come out of Nigeria soon. That I know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
ayobamiJR:
This hasn't happened before...

The citizens of Nigeria had never been this United, Everybody is complaining of this government's tyranny.

It is now that the wicked politicians will fall, Nigeria my country is going to have a taste of 21st Century...Nigeria is going through be great again...

Yoruba would stop calling, Hausa (Aboki)
Igbo people will stop calling Yoruba (Betrayer).

Nigeria is going to thank COVID-19 as the revealer of the weak government.

I will stay in Nigeria, I will be there to witness a Nigeria where the pay for workers is hourly @ 10,000 hour.

I'm not directly expecting any miracle from God...The signs are showing in our everyday life.
Please at the bolded. Do we just use words or phrases anyhow or do we understand their meaning?
When we say someone or something will riise or be great again, we mean that that thing was on high at some point before and later dropped.
Example lets say the stock price of a company was N50 but came down to N20. We can say the price will rise again. Or say the Roman Empire or British empire will rise again. Those are sensible statements.

Please OP when was Nigeria great or developed, etc that you now dream it will be great again?
Nigeria has always been in the league of 3rd world countries. The last time I checked we are still in that league. No hospitals no good motorable roads, epileptic power supplies, banditry, all vices the world detest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by tobechi74: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
I agree with you
Re: Nigeria Is Going To Be Great Again. by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
with BUHARI as President Nigeria shall be great

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Tackle Corruption Is To Kill Corrupt People- APC, Wambai / FG Approves Special Salary Scale For Nigerian Teachers / Ondo Election 2020: Again, US Calls For Free And Fair Election On Oct 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.