Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying (19070 Views)

BREAKING: Police Violations Of Young People’s Rights Unacceptable- Osinbajo / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Zeesugar(f): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2020
This time the ban should be final.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by GreyLaw(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Waga02:

Is it agbero you want as your VP? Osinbajo has excellent CV than any of the Nigeria President both dead and alive, and I stand to be corrected.

What do you really understand by CV? What are thy contents of a CV?

I love Osinbajo. He is calm headed and intelligent, but to say he has a better CV than all presidents dead or alive is funny.

The immediate past president has a PhD, was a lecturer, was a deputy governor, governor, vice president, and then president. Also holds many internationals awards and positions. All these are contents of a CV. So if you go by contents and accomplishments, sorry, even Oga Jona has a better CV.

CV is not just academic qualifications. Positions held and accomplishments also matter. Now our VP is a politician, and by that standard, his CV is not even better than Obasanjo's CV. OBJ was an army general, three-time president/head of state of Nigeria, an army engineer, haba! Guy, think through these things before writing them.

Please I am in no way reducing our VP's person or acomplisments; I simply wanted to point out the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by seedgreen(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
So what else

We don't want long talk, provide a solution.. Eradicate Sars abeg

Please anyone with a job a lady can do within lekki ajah??

She is not a graduate and not a student also but she is very good to fit in to any job.....

Lekki ajah.. Pls Kinldy respond
Send me your contact.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by DenreleDave(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
seedgreen:

Send me your contact.

Check your mail sir
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Rawhumper(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Nice one from the VP.
Urging that all hands be on deck to effect reforms, the VP said “I think that we all have to work together to ensure that the police and law enforcement agents, do what their duty is and their duty is to protect us, protect our society and livelihoods and homes.

It is time we start to cultivate brotherly love especially against Security agencies that violate our brothers.

If we the people can start standing for anybody on the road been beaten by the Security Outfit, whether military or SARZ,
i think the change we are talking about will be achieved.
They can never be stronger than our collective stand.

These men misbehave, because the society fear them, they do this because we feel less concerned as long as its not someone we know.

LET EVERYONE STAND UP NOW AND BE A VOICE AND ACTION AGAINST SARZ BRUTALITY, WE MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM!!

quote author=murecool post=94607266][/quote]
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by geoffez: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=murecool post=94607266][/quote]
This is common problem of our leaders.Upon all this long Epistles,no common solution at all,wear or no wear uniform,is that the solution or is that what Nigerians are crying for?
Sugar mouth without a common taste that's all politicians,even the one you think he will make sense is even worst.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by okefrancis: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2020
In fact it's highly unacceptable and acts of cruel
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by ejanla077: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

I love how Osinbajo summoned the IGP yesterday and the IGP gave nation wide. Directive immediately

I wish Buhari could pretend to atleast show such concern

The ban is dead on arrival

The major problem with all this useless ban is that FSARS and SARS are not the ones commiting the killing, it is the normal police carrying out illegal activities dressed in fake SARS Polo and hiring Private Bus to harras people up and down

Regular Police at various Police Stations who are meant to be on Uniform, now abandon their duty post, off their Uniforms, bribe the DPO, hire a cormercial bus and a driver , put on a SARS customised Polo they made themselves, and head to town to harras and obtain money from people

LOL at osibanjo summon IGP.

Are you a SARS officer
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by techmo(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2020
ejanla077:

LOL at osibanjo summon IGP.

Are you a SARS officer

No am not, I am a graphics and web designer

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by chaloskyx: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2020
WAIT WE AS CITIZENS ARE SAYING THEY ARE UNACCEPTABLE AND ANNOYING BE CAUSE THATS ALL WE CAN DO. YOU AS VP AS AN IMPLEMENTER OF THE LAM AND EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT ARE ALSO SAYING "YES ITS UNACCEPTABLE AND ANNOYING" YOU ARE PAID TO GIVE DIRECTIVES AND IMPLEMENT POLICIES THAT WOULD CHANGE THINGS NOT TO COME OUT HERE AND COMPLAIN YOU CAN SEE THE USELESS LEADERS WE HAVE BE IT IGBO YORUBA HAUSA ALL OF YOU ARE FAILURES AS LEADERS....FOR GODS SAKE ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO IS DISBAND THE ENTITY CALLED SARS ANY SARS PERSONNEL SHOULD BE REDEPLOYED SIMPLE YOU ARE HERE SPEWING TRASH
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Moorish: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2020
I can’t wait for Buhari to leave office, very insensitive president

I like Osinbajo, he knows what is going on and acts
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Ibegtodiffer: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Sounds composed. More like "Presidential". Apart from signing the Electoral Bill, working to bring in Osinbajo would be the second perfect parting gift President Buhari will give Nigerians in 2023. An Osinbajo/Zulum ticket for make sense. But anything that makes sense is mostly rejected in Nigeria., Unfortunately so.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by EdiskyHarry: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nothing comes out,
Foolish people, it will get to you people one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.