Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying (19185 Views)

BREAKING: Police Violations Of Young People’s Rights Unacceptable- Osinbajo / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by 9icest: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by techmo(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2020
bluefilm:
They are now trying to use the SARS debacle to be polotically relevant

Who is more politically relevant than Vice President Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Franzinni: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2020
Nah Mouth action ... They never end up giving a fork!
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Slurity(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
;D7
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
This is what I want to see.

House of reps/senate summons the IG for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Until this fool became the vp I had thought education and being religious are the key to fairness now I know it is all a thing of the mind.

Never seen a daft vp like this before and they call him pastor and proffessor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by ecomalchemist(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2020
The most useless vice president the country has ever had.

I bet he's still hiding under the shadow of the almighty.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

I love how Osinbajo summoned the IGP yesterday and the IGP gave nation wide. Directive immediately

I wish Buhari could pretend to atleast show such concern

The major problem with all this useless ban is that FSARS and SARS are not the ones commiting the killing, it is the normal police carrying out illegal activities dressed in fake SARS Polo and hiring Private Bus to harras people up and down

let me pretend to be a friend and ask this question.

what's the difference between fsars and Sars
I taught Sars reports to FG and AIGs and DIGs directly
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Lashist(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Seventy7kings:
StarBoy2023

Racoon the chief wailer, we understand you're trying hard to bring PDP back to power through propagandas and campaign of calumny, but by the end of the year 2022, you'll know what's up cheesy. Stop wailing and join the winning team before it's too late grin.
Are you earning directly from the govt?
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Charmingrascal(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Government won't do nothing about it This fuss will only last for few days and still die a natural death as usual.

Kill SARS if you can, defend yourself when you have the chance to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Jabioro: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Everyone are talking tough now and by tomorrow someone will be talking softly..the robbers will take over some roads and SARS will claim there are no longer on routine check..
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by omenka(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2020
My PRESIDENT in waiting.

Salute sir. smiley
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Xzellentgraphic: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2020
They treat us like shit in our own country ...its too bad
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by chatinent: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2020
So, we where were not where we were. I understand you.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by banio: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2020
GIVE POLICE BATON

NOT

GUNS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by atheistandproud(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Jabioro:
Everyone are talking tough now and by tomorrow someone will be talking softly..the robbers will take over some roads and SARS will claim there are no longer on routine check..

That's a bloody lie. I travel the length and breadth of Nigeria by road mostly and even the high risk part of the highway like Benin-Ore-Lagos-Ibadan, Sokoto-Zamfara-Funtua or Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria, or Ukpilla-Okene-Auchi part of the road, you'll hardly ever see SARS or FSARS on the road. I can count the times I have seen them and it's only in the major cities. It is soldiers and Quick Response or Mobile Police that safe guard the dangerous parts of the highways so please kip kwayet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by anonimi: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
Short demon masquerading as oastor

You sabi am wella.
The fake pastor who drafted the laws for Alpha Beta Company tax collectors and ThiefNuibu's ridiculous pension when he was the Attorney General to the bullion van JagaBandit. He was nicely rewarded with professor without PhD and SAN for his efforts.

ZombieNation:
The canker worm Tinubu was the first governor to turn state house of assemblies to rubber stamps.

The Lagos state national assembly passed a pension bill for elected officials which included Tinubu.

Under the bill, Lagos is saddled with maintaining Tinubu for the rest of his life on the prevailing full salary a sitting governor is entitled to.

The pension bill for Tinubu also includes choice properties bought and paid for by the state in Abuja, Lagos and abroad.

Tinubu also has the choice of 5 executive cars to be replaced every 5yrs.

Recall also that Tinubu is on record to be the only elected governor in the history of modern democracy to have had 4 deputies in 8yrs!

The man is a rotten egg who spear headed corruption in Nigeria to new levels and the financial bankruptcy of acn states under his leprosy grip is evidence of his systematic kleptomaniac.

Thief

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/corruption-tinubu-is-worse-than-ibori-pdpurge-tinubu-to-disclose-source-of-wealth/

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9951256_nigeriapoliticiansandthemasses156163128506959470576_jpeg2519ae8c9d88b19896a675b7b631a75c

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by jaxxy(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2020
That is just the truth. They are trying to sanitize crime amongst young people bt started carrying out their own criminality.
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Awoo88: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Because it is now politically expedient to speak against it. There are enough videos of police brutality. If he is serious, police in those video should be identified, dismissed and sent to jail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by techmo(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Federal SARS .... Special Anti Roberry Squad reports directly to DIG Force Headquarters Abuja, Lagos and all Zonal Command

SARS was caved out of each state CID and giving a divisional office in each state, with an OC (Officer in Charge) SARS (from rank CSP to ACP) who reports directly to the State Police Commissioner

Because of the nature of their Jobs, CID (central investigation department) CIB (central investigation bureau) and SARS opreatives are giving previledge not to wear uniforms and to operate in nifty

Regular Police at various Police Stations who are meant to be on Uniform, now abandon their duty post, off their Uniforms, bribe the DPO, hire a cormercial bus and a driver , put on a SARS customised Polo they made themselves, and head to town to harras and obtain money from people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
The question i keep on asking myself is why did SARS become this brutal under this administration.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by anonimi: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by selemempe: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Let them keep talking nonsense from their posh offices. Na #KillSars we dey now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by techmo(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Oh let me also pretend to be friendly

Combine team of SARS and FSARS are in Awka as we speak to buy ukwobi and ise ewu for one canceler guy

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by West2019(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=murecool post=94607266][/quote] I k w if you are the president you would av done something about this SARS issue
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by karkel(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
What next......... Abeg face your trade money

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by anonimi: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
YoungLionken:
Osinbajo should be given the chance to lead come 2023.. The professor knows what he's doing, just the right channel...
has to political might. He is a Tinubu puppet
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:

Federal SARS .... Special Anti Roberry Squad reports directly to DIG Force Headquarters Abuja, Lagos and all Zonal Command

SARS was caved out of each state CID and giving a divisional office in each state, with an OC (Officer in Charge) SARS (from rank CSP to ACP) who reports directly to the State Police Commissioner

Because of the nature of their Jobs, CID (central investigation department) CIB (central investigation bureau) and SARS opreatives are giving previledge not to wear uniforms and to operate in nifty

Regular Police at various Police Stations who are meant to be on Uniform, now abandon their duty post, off their Uniforms, bribe the DPO, hire a cormercial bus and a driver , put on a SARS customised Polo they made themselves, and head to town to harras and obtain money from people
good good good cool
Re: Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:

Oh let me also pretend to be friendly

Combine team of SARS and FSARS are in Awka as we speak to buy ukwobi and ise ewu for one canceler guy

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? / Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.