Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar (34658 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by sammysneh(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Na wa o
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Kestolove(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Dix is d last time we go hear of her
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Adrian9(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Did she win a Nobel prize? Why my people dey like this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by manunitedbabes: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
cool cool cutting of cakes? Just becos she returned from BBN?

Can you imagine ?
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Vulcanheph(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Who is the mayor of calabar?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Surebet175: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]See Below
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2020
wetin be home coming again o...See as our leaders dey take distract us from burning national issues!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Adrian9(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Florence Ita Giwa is behind this! Wetin for concern mayor kwanu?
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Mayor of Calabar

Pls which Calabar? Calabar in Nigeria or another Calabar in another country

Just asking pls.

Mayor Pls I dont understand.
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by slowice(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
overdrive:
Not again!!!

How can you deliberately open an obvious bbnaija thread then comment "not again"? What's the colour of your hypocrisy? Is like walking into a brothel only to express shock at the sight of prostitutes.no be normal behaviour

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by ignis: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Distractions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by AfroBeatDiary: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Dey don dey connect, Lucy obviously needs wire connect from dem mama Ita Giwa (Rtd).
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by APPLECANDY: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
From the mod that took this to the FP to the ppl celebrating mediocrity ... U all are the root cause of the problem in this country. Now tell me in one sentence what's worth celebrating here?? Brilliant minds go jobless, brilliant ideas go to the drains due to non financial power to kickstart.. what happened to celebrating and doing home coming for ur first class graduates in other states?? I know one dumb head will come and say they are free to whatever the deem fit. Well continue...ur mediocrity will find u out..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by SocialJustice: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
My baby
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2020
na wao...Florence downgraded herself to become commissioner?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by frog12: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2020
so they GIVE this woman position after they lose BAKASSI. bad!
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by inspayard(f): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2020
At this rate I expect PMB to invite all the ex housemates to aso rock for a presidential dinner , and they should all be given badges of honor for the services they have rendered to this dear nation not forgetting the great positive impacts they have had on the youths. grin
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Gucciboy1(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
With the way people are talking about SARS' brutality some people are being celebrated for participating in a reality show and doing just nothing.
We don't pay attention to matters that matter in this country.
Nigerians, na we be our problem.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by yemex04(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
I wonder what heroic thing she did that warranted the hosting.
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by geokay777(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2020
overdrive:
Not again!!!
...... Gifted cakes, flowers and others,,,,,,, when your mates are collecting car gifts and valuable stuffs. Issorait
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by fergieboy: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Lucy the realest lady in the house
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by femi4: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

From Boli roasting to fame and furtune, yet some people hate Bbnaija but comments on its thread

If Churches and Government also enmacipate youths like this people no go watch Bbnaija, Na only NTA and Christian Channels we go dey watch

She roasted boli while doing nysc as side hustle.... Not that she was poor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by OwenJesse27(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Stop opening BBN thread. Better still, quit the forum.
We u keep quiet cry
No body is celebrating first class students yet you want progress in this country.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by greatseed: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Stop opening BBN thread. Better still, quit the forum.
savage grin
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Nmezor(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Juicy Lucy looking gud...Glad she isn't on those her ugly blonde wigs/ weavons .They always mk her look way older

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Princessbettyj(f): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2020
overdrive:
Not again!!!

Lmao grin we no go rest for BBN matter till this year ends and half of next year grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Baba419(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
I love Lucy, her Sex appeal is crazy
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar by Princessbettyj(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
People dey celebrate bitterleaf too undecided its well angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Biodun Okeowo Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.