Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. (2426 Views)

Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Ways To Tell Your Girlfriend/fiance Is Cheating On You / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hello guys, this is not your regular "this happened to my friend", "my brother" start up lines. Its just a truism- something that happens in our day-to-day life. If your being subjected to a test by the one u love, how would u dance to the tune. Mature responses needed pls.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Onchedu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
It's not everything a woman suggests a man should consent to. If we were turning our heads where ever our necks wanted we'd be in big trouble someday.

It's ok for a woman to suggest anything her curious mind thinks up, not ok for her man to indulge ALL her thoughts/meditations.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
why would she ask on my behalf ? let the relationship build its own trust without bringing in the 3rd party
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by 190: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why would she ask on my behalf ? why not go to doctors

gbam!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by 25omega(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mcleo007:

Hello guys, this is not your regular "this happened to my friend", "my brother" start up lines. Its just a truism- something that happens in our day-to-day life. If your being subjected to a test by the one u love, how would u dance to the tune. Mature responses needed pls.
that is a deal breaker for me if i find out
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
Guys, I once had a gurl who had her friend test me. I knew the whole tin was a setup from the outset when I began to notice the unsualness of her friends 'friendliness' with me. I greatfully played along. Thanks to my instincts. When the deed was done, she came up saying trash; I finished her off. Its silly how some ladies think at times. There are better ways to test ur man's love and commitmnt,not by ridiculing ursef through such a dwarfing scheme.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

gbam!!

ohh no wrong thread
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by 190: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

ohh no wrong thread
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

ohh no wrong thread

How wrong is the thread?
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by iice(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
Sounds time consuming, stressful and the result maybe not worth the effort.

I would hope he knew me better than that, but if doesn't. . .there will be some talks which may still end up in a break
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
iice:

Sounds time consuming, stressful and the result maybe not worth the effort.

I would hope he knew me better than that, but if doesn't. . .there will be some talks which may still end up in a break

Well said.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by OCCULTIST(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
I will sleep with whosoever she send to test me and Nothing will happen. Even the person won't tell her but will be enjoying the free ride while telling her your husband is so faithful and smiling to the Bank all the time. What a way to open a business to your friend in the name of testing your man.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by deniyor: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
I will screw the friend and thank my gf for the gift
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
OCCULTIST:

I will sleep with whosoever she send to test me and Nothing will happen. Even the person won't tell her but will be enjoying the free ride while telling her your husband is so faithful and smiling to the Bank all the time. What a way to open a business to your friend in the name of testing your man.

Nice thoughts bro. cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by OCCULTIST(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2011
I just wish she can test me with 10 beautiful ladies every week
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by tashanja(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
Big mistake if she should try that stuff with me. In fact I'll make sure I deliberately fail that test. cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by Mcleo007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
tashanja:

Big mistake if she should try that stuff with me. In fact I'll make sure I deliberately fail that test. cool

Dude, you harsh o!
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by biola44: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
tashanja:

me too and will hope i write the test more than once grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by tashanja(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^ correct guy cheesy grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by brinell(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2011
That would be a big mistake from her. Free food is tempting, especially if attractive.
Re: When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity. by megama: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mcleo007:
normal she's not a pretending type

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Trying To Emulate Nollywood Film Stars To The Detriment Of Tier Bfs? / D / Help, Her Boifrnd Is A Sex Addict...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.