Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" (31789 Views)

Paul Pogba Absent From Man Utd Training With Solskjaer's Permission / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2020
I see this as rubbing salt on injury rather than sympathy

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by osamz007: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2020
see as them humble my club
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by armadeo(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
It was savage.

I saw terrible things yesterday.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Even people wey dem dey pay no dey lose sleep over am, e go come be me wey dem no dey pay
mchew ,you know how many ticket dey burns, my 2k lost over this weekend again, you better behave yourself or I will go and call Aston villa for you now

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by KendrickAyomide: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2020
fergie001:

Against a bottom-six side?
Without a red card?
red card no be excuse for loosing.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Airtimex(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Liverpool was away while they were at home

My bro. There are no home advantages for now...

Lost is lost though

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by tfash96(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Even if he tries it he may enter coma grin grin
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by simfrost90210: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
grin oga, home or away, champions na champions., 7-2, 6-1, home or away, na the same 5-0., home or away for this covid time wey fans or spectators no dey, it's just an excuse!!! the bitter truth is that in the EPL, something isn't just right with big teams these times

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by bluefilm: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2020
This is one thing I will always hate about Mourinho.

He now thinks because he won a 10-man Manchester United team means he has already won the league.

Well sha, i trust that Leeds united will soon remind him that he's no longer the Special One.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Komu1048:
How u react to game is very important. When Che was beaten by 3:0 margin in first half by Southampton. If we haven’t react well what happen to manure and liv would have been our experience by now

when was that.
do u watch match at all?
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ennyrah: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Respect to Jose for his behavior and his players yesterday..... Utd are just full with dumb players, imagine players that sent Jose packing at Old Trafford are useless ones on the pitch, Shaw, Pogba and Martial has hand in Mourinho sacking and cannot even prove their worthy.... shame on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by adesoro80595: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2020
see as them humble my league
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Jaapu: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
englishmart:
The one time special one should behave matured for once.

While you keep sulking about someone's harmless comment.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Jaapu: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2020
bluefilm:
This is one thing I will always hate about Mourinho.

He now thinks because he won a 10-man Manchester United team means he has already won the league.

Well sha, i trust that Leeds united will soon remind him that he's no longer the Special One.

The man will leave you dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2020
oluwatosink:
Top five teams capable of winning this year Epl trophy.

1) Tottenham
2) Everton
3) Aston Villa
4) Leicester
5) Man City.

Arsenal should be on that list
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by giftedben: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Sunday 20 Oct 1996.

Newcastle United 5 - 0 Manchester United.

Sunday 3rd October 1999.

Chelsea 5 - 0 Manchester United.

Sunday 23rd October 2011.

Manchester United 1- 6 Manchester City.

Sunday 4th October 2020.

Manchester United 1- 6 Tottenham Hotspur.

Pernández right now.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Kwara1stson: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Arsenal should be on that list
Fulham too should be on the list
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
red card no be excuse for loosing.
Yes, but a factor.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by derbykol(f): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Corona has wiped off away and home factor
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Bahamas95(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Mourinho right now............

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by okoloemmalex(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
who would sleep well after this drubbing?

I have always said it that Ole-Guna-Solkjaer is a minor to Manchester UTD as a club. he is not ripe to wear the shoe yet. he should be shown the exit door since he doesn't have the technical know-how to run the team.

Manchester UTD doesn't need a Jason Sancho since they have Martial, Rashford and Mason Greenwood, they need a clinical no 9, and the confused man keep on chasing a Sancho for over 6months.

misplaced priority.

anyways, #COYG

one game at a time
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Shadysen: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Savage king
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by toprealman: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Mourinho is an annoying person. Must you always run it in? Allow the man to handle the defeat in peace.
When Barcelona trashed him 5-0 during his time with Real Madrid, no noise was made by the Baca coach.
Anyways, Everton and Aston Villa are coming to test Tottenham. Hope you sleep well afterwards.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

This is partiality ghettokid1 angry

How can you exclude fergie001 Na im need the sympathy more na grin grin undecided undecided
We won nah and Lewy scored four.
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by uunwanaobong3: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2020
This Mourinho self bad oooooooo,

How on Earth can someone sleep after 6-1 raping..........,...... Have you ever been a victim of rape before? .... Then you should know how to it feels being forcefully penetrated by a monster dick
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by heniford2: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2020
chiacheesy grin mouh mouh!!
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by nsilordgmail(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Even people wey dem dey pay no dey lose sleep over am, e go come be me wey dem no dey pay
oga shift. I can smell the painment from here
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by okoloemmalex(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2020
who would sleep well after this drubbing?

I have always said it that Ole-Guna-Solkjaer is a minor to Manchester UTD as a club. he is not ripe to wear the shoe yet. he should be shown the exit door since he doesn't have the technical know-how to run the team.

Manchester UTD doesn't need a Jason Sancho since they have Martial, Rashford and Mason Greenwood, they need a clinical no 9, and the confused man keep on chasing a Sancho for over 6months.

misplaced priority.

anyways, #COYG

one game at a time
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2020
fergie001:

We won nah and Lewy scored four.
You don leave Peacocks return to Bayern??
ayam not surprised btw...
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Kwara1stson:
Fulham too should be on the list
Mtcheew....Fulham that will be relegated??
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Lordjb is this you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Sympathizes With Nigeria On The Calabar Tragedy / Super Eagles: Paul Onuachu From Standby To Starboy / The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.