Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality (1145 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Evidence1000(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Member of the defunct music group, Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, has taken to his Twitter account to lash out at Wizkid over his comments on police brutality which he posted earlier today on his verified Twitter account.

Earlier today, Starboy, had lent his voice on the #EndSars campaign.

While responding to a message the President, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), sent to the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, over his ill health, Wizkid said, “Donald Trump is not your business! Old man! Police/Sarz still killing Nigerian youth on a daily! Do something! Nothing concern you for America! Face your country !!”

Apparently, the Ojuelegba singer’s tweet did not go down well with Blackface and he made his feelings known via a series of tweets.

Blackface tweeted, “Why don’t you face your music small man? I understand why that is difficult because it doesn’t have any substance #ChildrenOfNowAdays

“No be every verified account the person name on top dey control So it is possible that that @wizkidayo account is being handled by an agent because I don’t believe Wizkid is that dumb to insult his father or his father’s mate(sic).”

https://punchng.com/blackface-attacks-wizkid-over-comment-on-police-brutality/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1601845903
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Shobizz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
life ~ 9ja my country ~ Seeking Attention
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by falcon01: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
black face is an Old fool
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hian
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by ACxxxMAN: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is this not the same Black Face that sang Na hard life we dey leave for 9ja ? Let me say is just trying to be political.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

abeg who is black Face ? grin

that statement uttered by black face is an example of the phrase, "Misplaced Priority".

This days when people see they can't trend, and they are desperate to trend. And they can't, they will find somebody to trend with.

example the girl that said she was pregnant for laycon. grin grin
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Goldencheese(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2020
When Wizkid insults him now, they will say he is disrespectful. Why do we bring unnecessary reverence to politics. Anyone going into politics must be ready to be called out.

Does Blackface not know how many young Americans call out Trump on a daily basis?

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by myBraine: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2020
I would have said what Wizkid said is higher than his mouth, but what else do I expect from a privileged kiddo that miraculously founded his way into music.

If not that Nigerians pitied his condition then, would they have accepted him as a qualified musician?

The poor boy now has the audacity to abuse the president of the people that showed him love. In a saner clime, his wack music should be boycotted.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Comedian2019: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Black fool.
Small boy get liver pass you. You no dey shame.
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface is telling wizkid to face his music!!!!

Abeg, what has blackface been facing since plantashun boys broke up? Some people can reason from their anus sha

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Azyne(f): 2:53am On Oct 05, 2020
grin

There's nothing we won't see in Nigeria
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by ZeroAccess: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2020
I hardly quote people, as well as don't reply mentions. But your comment disgusts me.

Just kwn that your comment and your thoughts is part of where we are today.

I will reply, so have a deeper tot.

myBraine:
I would have said what Wizkid said is higher than his mouth, but what else do I expect from a privileged kiddo that miraculously founded his way into music.

If not that Nigerians pitied his condition then, would they have accepted him as a qualified musician?

The poor boy now has the audacity to abuse the president of the people that showed him love. In a saner clime, his wack music should be boycotted.
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by mayklef(m): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2020
this lunatic's name should have been black brain not face....
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by michlins(m): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Not all egbon get sense. Just because you are old no mean say you get sense

No allow the Wizkid FC come for you. They will eat your career.
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface , respect your old age and shut the fuckup
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by bethelofficial: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
For Commericial & Residential Interior Design

Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by Zuss: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Very soon the black face go soon come out say Wizkid steal one of his song shocked
Re: Blackface Attacks Wizkid Over Comment On Police Brutality by PureGoldh(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided

(1) (Reply)

Music MP3:- Hotkid – Folake (Free Download) / Meet Tonto Dikeh’s New Lover, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri(photos) / These Are The 10 Wealthiest Women In The World (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.