Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! (3338 Views)

Fayemi Raises Panel On SARS Brutality, Right Abuses / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by JERRYMAG4(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
I was picked up by SARS at EGBEDA
Lagos and was driven down to Dugbe SARS police station at IBADAN....
a day I would never forget..
Thread.....
#EndSARS
One monday morning like that these 5 SARS officials came down to my office at egbeda with one Mr Olumide, a bros that I know ...
And started questioning me..
If I knew the Mr Olumide
I told them yes
Mind you they were not on uniform o..
One of them asked me when was the last..
The last time I saw the Mr Olumide
I told them like 3 weeks ago...
I asked them what was the whole interrogation about. One of them asked me that he wants to buy a phone...I phone 8 plus
I told him I don't sell phones..
Mind you am a mobile software engineer.
He said but I sold.
A phone (tecno cx) to the Mr Olumide 3 weeks ago. .
I said yes ... I needed some money for my house rent as at that 3 weeks ago I had to sell my personal phone to the Mr olamide.
So I could sort my house rent issue...
They then proceeded asking where I got the phone.
I told them.
I bought it in the gsm village olugbede market..
I opened my drawer and brought out the receipt of the phone as proof of ownership..
One of them asked me to take them to the place I bought it ..

I said no problem I took them 6 of them 5 SARS and Mr olumide to where I bought the..
Phone ...I pointed to Mr Usman the person that sold the phone to me ...
He didn't deny selling the phone..
My mind was at rest hoping that am out of whatever trouble it is..
Not knowing what's gonna happen next
The next thing they said was that the phone was a stolen phone
And that they have been tracking the phone for about 4 months ago..
I was already shivering
Then I thought since I bought the phone and showed my receipt and where I bought it that I don't have any problem..
One innocent customer came to the Mr usman shop that moment that he wants to buy something..he didn't know they were on SARS
U know dey didn't put on their uniforms..
He was chased out the guy started vexing for the embarrassment..the next thing the SARS started beating the guy
Serious beating oh.. their team leader brought out his pistol and asked him (the customer) to b chained....
The whole market was gathered
No one could asked what's going on..
We were cuffed too
Me
Mr olumide
Usman
...they took all the Usman phones that he was selling..
About 52 phones ..both new and UK used
Cos they counted it though..
The shop was being shared between two ppl the other occupant was a woman she was pregnant.
So they wanted to empty her showglass too and she was claiming that those where not usmans phone... their team leader
Gave this pregnant woman a serious slap...
Then the Igbo traders interfered and explain that her stuff's are different from Usman own Sha...
They packed us inside a jeep..
Highlander jeep
(Me ..Usman..Mr olumide...and the Innocent customer) chained like criminals and left
I was wondering whats happening
They first of all took us to idimu police station..they got down I didn't know wat they went into the station to do we where still in the jeep
Later they brought down the Innocent customer and started beating him cause he insulted them earlier
At this point I was very scared mehnnn
Our phones has been seized at that moment.
About 30 mins later they returned the customer back into the jeep and started driving towards ogba area at agege...
I don't really know roads like that ..
I kept wondering where are these pp taking
To...when we got to ojodu
The customer was already crying and begging....that he didn't know they where police..
He was asked to pay 50k right inside the jeep or he would b taken to the station...he was just crying

To cut his own part of the story they took him to one ATM spot
He withdrew 18k for them I think that was the whole money with him..and they dropped him there.
We proceeded on our journey ..
mind you I didn't know where our destination is ...
I was terrified like mad seeing the brutalities they have been displaying...Naso we enter express o
It was already getting dark like 7 or so....
They kept driving discussing and laughing
The driver was playing pasuma
Fuji music
The three of us (me Mr Olumide and Usman) where very quiet during the whole journey...
At last we got to the station after several hours drive
I was just looking like mumu..
They asked us to come down..then I silently asked the mr Olumide that where are we like this? He said IBADAN..
Ah I don die
Nobody knew where I am keh
Not my mum not any of my family
I thought to myself....
My head was blank don't know what to do
They marched us to their OC office
...and the man started asking us questions one by one...
Our names
Our states
And how the phone got to our hands...
Olumide said he knows me very well he brought phone from me.
I told them I bought the phone from Mr Usman
With receipt ...
The OC asked me where I got the receipt I told them it's from Usman..
That he issued it when I bought it.
This OC now asked one funny question...
He was like why did I asked for the INITIAL receipt of the phone before buying...I was trying to explain naso I chop another slap...
From one of the SARS that I should keep quiet...that am talking while their oga is talking!!!! Omoh...
Usman was asked where he got phone the guy said he got it from somebody a long time ago
That the owner just needed money when he bought it...
The OC said they should go and lock
Us up....
Where were disposed of our stuff's everything..
And where taken into cell...
Omoh...
That cell story sef is crazy mehn..

It has a small passage and 4 cells
Everywhere is full no space
Each room has nothing less that 60-70 ppl..
Even the passage was full.....there was just one big OX fan at the entrance of the passage before entering the whole cell gate...
We sha went through small questioning from their governor in the cell....
They have Marshal
They have governor
And OC torture in the cell���
We sha chop slaps and they searched us they collect 1500 from me...I hid it inside my boxers so those police didn't see it if not them for don collect am ..
Now after hearing our story..
The governor Sha told us to come inside cell no 1
Na stand we stand over night
No space...
I never see that kind gathering before ...like sardines
We are really suffering in this country I swear....
Fast forward to the next morning around 9:30
They brought us out to come and write statement...
Statement with slaps oh...
I confused I couldn't remember how to spell..
My name properly sef
The Mr Olumide I think he has someone in Ibadan
His ppl came down to the station that morning... after some discussion and all
This man paid about 100k to them
And Mr olumide was released immediately...
Ah I shock...
So Na money matter ??
I don die
The IPO came to meet me and Usman and started asking us where we are from and so on....
I told him I am from Kogi State...I for just claim Info State Jeje that day o cos my late dad was from Ondo..
Mum is from Kogi...
He asked which part I told him that it's EBIRA
Naso these man said all ebira are criminals this and that...
That he would make sure I rot in jail ..
He was so serious as if it's something personal...
I was confused
He asked Usman
Usman is Hausa
But his mum is from Kogi too
But ighala ...
Fortunately for Usman the IPO too
Was an ighala man....
The same Kogi o
They started speaking ighala language...the werey started smiling...
I just knew my village ppl are after me at this point...
This man went to bring food for Usman ni Sha...
I was still confused as to what exactly did I do wrong to the IPO
They allowed me call my mum..
With the IPO number
I wasn't allowed to say much to mum on the phone..
They just told her to come to DUGBE SARS station in Ibadan..
It was later in the cell that Usman was telling me that EBIRA people and IGHALA people don't like themselves...
The country is bleeped mehn
No love anywhere...
Imagine..
What sort of tribalism is that one...same state oh
My mum came that second day
She was asked to go and bring 200k
Mum said she doesn't have such money..that where is her son
She wants to see her son
These SARS sent
Her out of the station....that she's not ready...
I was there for a week..
There is this my uncle's friend at Abuja that my mum called
He knows ppl...
He called the commissioner of police of Oyo State....
The next Monday....I saw two black jeeps just came into the station compound....and they summoned us...
Me and usman
Two of the SARS ppl that came to arrest us and their OC
were also taken
Straight down to the commissioner's office at Ibadan...
Me I was just looking like
Like mumu....I don't know what was going on..
I heard the OC telling them not to mention the third party (Mr olumide that has been released the second day) at all in their explanations ...
After waiting for like two hours downstairs..they took us to the commissioner's office
It was a two stories building...
When I got there ...
There was one office next to the commissioner's office...I saw my mum and sister sitting there..
I was relieved a bit.
When we got inside omoh see office like palace..
Seeing the OC the commissioner just asked us that who
Who among the two of us (me and Usman) is the mother here presently...
I raised up my hands I was shaking..I thought my own don finish
He asked where is she...before I could talk..
The OC said ehn they have called her line that it's switched off..ahhh
I quickly told the commissioner that I saw my mum in one of those offices just now as we were coming...so they sent for her
So she came with my sister...
Guys take care of your mothers
Nothing like mothers love....
Na me dey inside cell my mama don lean finish ���
So the commissioner started asking us questions...I explained my own part ... about the phone how I got it and receipt and all..
He asked Usman he explained
..the commissioner was surprised
He asked me if I explained to the officers I said yes ...
Confused he asked the OC
That y was I there since last week despite I produced receipt and showed them where and who sold the phone to me....
The OC quickly denied instantly that he doesn't know about the case ...that it's until that same day morning that he's just learning about it ah...omoh
Me I was
Too terrified to even counter their claims all I just wanted was to leave there alive...
The commissioner apologized to my mum ....and warn me to b careful whenever am buying something like that next time..
Then he asked "who was the complainant of the said stolen phone
There was total silence....
Ah
Nothing the SARS couldn't say anything Sha....
No complainants
And they were threatening us before that the owner of the phone was robbed ..that even a car was stolen...
So all Na lie
We are finished in this country...
I was Sha released
That day...
So basically what these ppl do
Is to get some phones from God knows where and note down their IMEI and SERIAL numbers...
Give it to someone to sell in a market ....
And start tracking the phones just to arrest ppl involved and extort them.. claiming it was robbed
This country is bleeped mehn......
#EndSARS
#EndSARS

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
One thing sha.... "Never buy a second hand item from anyone". If you can't afford it wait.... God will provide.
Many lives have been wasted for stuffs they know nothing about.

Weeks ago I went to a hotel at gowon estate with a friend. This friend sha knew some guys sitting on a separate table. Asked me to join them there. Based on my guy I said why not. I sha see they were all on black I no suspect. Next thing Manya enter their body. See the things they were saying. The atrocities. To hear more I lash them plenty Henessey join. The things these guys have done. And the idiots were laughing. One was like bros collect my number make we dey connect if anything wan happen. I wasted some time and escaped. I used the word escaped because the stupid friend told them this guy na correct man na him park that Benz, that white one outside. Na so them begin check me. When they loose guard Omo I start japa. My friend called later say why I comot like that say where I pass make I wait. To be sure of his intention I told him a route I know they never mount road blocks. I Don park already but my curiosity made me use bike to go out and check that route. Guess what....

I met road block on that road. All the cars that were stopped for checking were all benzes... And they were white. I just laugh pass.

Blocked my friend, blocked his friend, his friend friend, his spirit, his soul his destiny. Informant to criminals.
End SARS.

Point to note... Some good ones dey Wey dey do their work diligently. But na Weyrey full there.

19 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Arrrrrrrh
Nothing surprise me than this grin grin Nigeria can't grow like this.

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by bsalawu: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Terrible! May dey meet the worst of their lives....

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by horchukoh(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2020
this is very terrible those SARS official are heartless. they just want to extort people of their money but OP you suffer in the hands of those miscreants. hehe

4 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by onomeabuja: 1:27am On Oct 05, 2020
JERRYMAG4:
Thread.....
#EndSARS
One monday morning like that these 5 SARS officials came down to my office at egbeda with one Mr Olumide, a bros that I know ...
If I knew the Mr Olumide
I told them yes
I said no problem I took them 6 of them 5 SARS and Mr olumide to where I bought the..
He didn't deny selling the phone.
He withdrew 18k for them I think that was the whole money with him..and they dropped him there.
Fuji music.
He was like why did I asked for the INITIAL receipt of the phone before buying...I was trying to explain naso I chop another slap...
From one of the SARS that I should keep quiet...that am talking while their oga is talking!!!! Omoh...
Is to get some phones from God knows where and note down their IMEI and SERIAL numbers...
And start tracking the phones just to arrest ppl involved and extort them.. claiming it was robbed
#EndSARS
#EndSARS
oh man u don listen to that music of majeck fashek(send down the rain)?
thank ur jah say ur mama loves u ooooo
ur story for b....,@OP goes to prison & not @ op goes to school ooo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by ursullalinda(f): 3:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Sars stories are always unimaginable!......It still beats me how human beings behaves like animals forwards their fellow human.......OP so sorry for the trauma they put you through......A times being a Nigerian seems to be a curse.

9 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by joyandfaith: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2020
JERRYMAG4:
Thread.....
#EndSARS
If I knew the Mr Olumide
I told them yes
I asked them what was the whole interrogation about. One of them asked me that he wants to buy a phone...I phone 8 plus
He said but I sold.
I said yes ... I needed some money for my house rent as at that 3 weeks ago I had to sell my personal phone to the Mr olamide.
I told them.
I opened my drawer and brought out the receipt of the phone as proof of ownership..

I was already shivering
Then I thought since I bought the phone and showed my receipt and where I bought it that I don't have any problem..
One innocent customer came to the Mr usman shop that moment that he wants to buy something..he didn't know they were on SARS
He was chased out the guy started vexing for the embarrassment..the next thing the SARS started beating the guy
Serious beating oh.. their team leader brought out his pistol and asked him (the customer) to b chained....
We were cuffed too
Me
Mr olumide
Usman
The shop was being shared between two ppl the other occupant was a woman she was pregnant.
So they wanted to empty her showglass too and she was claiming that those where not usmans phone... their team leader
Then the Igbo traders interfered and explain that her stuff's are different from Usman own Sha...
Highlander jeep
(Me ..Usman..Mr olumide...and the Innocent customer) chained like criminals and left
They first of all took us to idimu police station..they got down I didn't know wat they went into the station to do we where still in the jeep
Later they brought down the Innocent customer and started beating him cause he insulted them earlier
About 30 mins later they returned the customer back into the jeep and started driving towards ogba area at agege...
The customer was already crying and begging....that he didn't know they where police..
He was asked to pay 50k right inside the jeep or he would b taken to the station...he was just crying

I was terrified like mad seeing the brutalities they have been displaying...Naso we enter express o
Fuji music
The three of us (me Mr Olumide and Usman) where very quiet during the whole journey...
They asked us to come down..then I silently asked the mr Olumide that where are we like this? He said IBADAN..
Ah I don die
I thought to myself....
Our names
Our states
With receipt ...
Usman was asked where he got phone the guy said he got it from somebody a long time ago
Us up....
Omoh...

Even the passage was full.....there was just one big OX fan at the entrance of the passage before entering the whole cell gate...
They have Marshal
They have governor
We sha chop slaps and they searched us they collect 1500 from me...I hid it inside my boxers so those police didn't see it if not them for don collect am ..
No space...
My name properly sef
Ah I shock...
So Na money matter ??
I don die
The IPO came to meet me and Usman and started asking us where we are from and so on....
I told him I am from Kogi State...I for just claim Info State Jeje that day o cos my late dad was from Ondo..
Mum is from Kogi...
I was confused
He asked Usman
Usman is Hausa
But ighala ...
Was an ighala man....
The same Kogi o
With the IPO number
It was later in the cell that Usman was telling me that EBIRA people and IGHALA people don't like themselves...
No love anywhere...
Imagine..
She wants to see her son
These SARS sent
I was there for a week..
He knows ppl...
The next Monday....I saw two black jeeps just came into the station compound....and they summoned us...
Me and usman
were also taken
I heard the OC telling them not to mention the third party (Mr olumide that has been released the second day) at all in their explanations ...
After waiting for like two hours downstairs..they took us to the commissioner's office
When I got there ...
There was one office next to the commissioner's office...I saw my mum and sister sitting there..
I was relieved a bit.
I quickly told the commissioner that I saw my mum in one of those offices just now as we were coming...so they sent for her
So the commissioner started asking us questions...I explained my own part ... about the phone how I got it and receipt and all..
Confused he asked the OC
That y was I there since last week despite I produced receipt and showed them where and who sold the phone to me....
The OC quickly denied instantly that he doesn't know about the case ...that it's until that same day morning that he's just learning about it ah...omoh
Me I was
Too terrified to even counter their claims all I just wanted was to leave there alive...
The commissioner apologized to my mum ....and warn me to b careful whenever am buying something like that next time..
Ah
No complainants
And they were threatening us before that the owner of the phone was robbed ..that even a car was stolen...
So all Na lie
I was Sha released
That day...
#EndSARS
#EndSARS

This is terrible
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by CodeTemplar: 4:54am On Oct 05, 2020
There was never a robbery involving that phone. They just find a way to sell the phone and start tracking it. It explains why they were never willing to secure a conviction but stubbornly asked for huge bribes. Black man's matter is always like animal matter.

5 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:06am On Oct 05, 2020
What do you expect? The whole system needs to be restarted

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2020
This Nigeria is so bleeped up.
That was how I was picked by the same sarz around 3am in my house oh,
A guy I don’t know from anywhere went for arm robbery and was caught...no one came for him and they don’t reached an agreement with the guy that he should bring atleast 10 people so that he will be released..
This guy carry them come my house oh..i stayed 3 days in the cell before paying them 150k and they released me..my people wanted to go to court but i didn’t have time for that so I just bailed myself and came out...
Since then ba..I always pray before going out in the morning and before sleeping...I saw hell mehnnnnnnn!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Saaronzorander1: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Sorry for such experience OP but how do we verify this your story
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by helinues: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Too bad for you but your case na phone theft...

Even normal police would behave more than than...

God is only our protection in this country not all these men in uniform at all
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Whoube99(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2020
JERRYMAG4:
Thread.....
#EndSARS
If I knew the Mr Olumide
I told them yes
He said but I sold.
I told them.

I was already shivering
We were cuffed too
Me
Mr olumide
Usman
Highlander jeep

Fuji music
Ah I don die
I thought to myself....
Our names
Our states
With receipt ...
Us up....
Omoh...

They have Marshal
They have governor
No space...
My name properly sef
Ah I shock...
So Na money matter ??
I don die
Mum is from Kogi...
I was confused
He asked Usman
Usman is Hausa
But ighala ...
Was an ighala man....
The same Kogi o
With the IPO number
No love anywhere...
Imagine..
She wants to see her son
These SARS sent
I was there for a week..
He knows ppl...
Me and usman
were also taken
When I got there ...
I was relieved a bit.
Confused he asked the OC
Me I was
Ah
No complainants
So all Na lie
I was Sha released
That day...
#EndSARS
#EndSARS

Mr.writer I feel so disappointed in you after I finished reading your story and notice that you didn't sue the bastards, even when the State CP was brought into the mix, a situation that would have added impetus to your matter.
Why are we always so afraid in this Country to face our enemy head long.
We are never ready to hire a lawyer to fight for our right in Court, because they will asked us to pay small money for their services, but will cough out hundreds of thousands to pay to police in their illegalities and then go home to cry.
Nigerians will keep on crying on till we are ready to take the fight to our oppressors and common enemy SARS( the police).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Whoube99:

Mr.writer I feel so disappointed in you after I finished reading your story and notice that you didn't sue the bastards, even when the State CP was brought into the mix, a situation that would have added impetus to your matter.
We are never ready to hire a lawyer to fight for our right in Court, because they will asked us to pay small money for their services, but will cough out hundreds of thousands to pay to police in their illegalities and then go home to cry.
Nigerians will keep on crying on till we are ready to take the fight to our oppressors and common enemy SARS( the police).
and what makes you think that you will get justice after wasting your time and money in court?
Na naija we dy...settle them if you have the money and avoid their problems as much as possible.

3 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by nedekid: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Nemesis0147:
This Nigeria is so bleeped up.
That was how I was picked by the same sarz around 3am in my house oh,
A guy I don’t know from anywhere went for arm robbery and was caught...no one came for him and they don’t reached an agreement with the guy that he should bring atleast 10 people so that he will be released..
This guy carry them come my house oh..i stayed 3 days in the cell before paying them 150k and they released me..my people wanted to go to court but i didn’t have time for that so I just bailed myself and came out...
Since then ba..I always pray before going out in the morning and before sleeping...I saw hell mehnnnnnnn!!!!!!
So you let it go just like that? Even if you did not want to drag the matter with them, you should have gotten a lawyer and sued. Who knows maybe 10-50m wold have been breathing in you account now.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Charmingrascal(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2020
If you have had an encounter with SARS you won't tell me to stop telling people to attack SARS Officers and or their families.

Government won't end SARS so we have to kill SARS when we can or attack their families and loved ones when we cannot.

#KillSARS

7 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Whoube99:

Why do yo attach so much importance to Nigeria bastardized Judiciary system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by 9icest: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2020
FP things
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Hedonisco: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2020
This is disgusting. Beyond disgusting.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Yujin(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Tuffffiiiiiiaaaakkkwwaaaa!!!
See men being treated like slaves in their own country yet they still have the mouth to spite those who don't want to be part of that system.
You won't face the same thing in another country. The worst other country's police may do to you is to arrest you but beatings are not part of it. Even the arrest must be hinged on something legitimate but as soon as you're cleared of all doubt, they know they've to cut you loose. What a big shame!
Animal Kingdom

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Ever wondered why the death of a policeman elicits in me the same feeling as hearing a snake being killed?

4 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Alphafrank: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2020
MejiLoyon:
One thing sha.... "Never buy a second hand item from anyone". If you can't afford it wait.... God will provide.
Many lives have been wasted for stuffs they know nothing about.

Weeks ago I went to a hotel at gowon estate with a friend. This friend sha knew some guys sitting on a separate table. Asked me to join them there. Based on my guy I said why not. I sha see they were all on black I no suspect. Next thing Manya enter their body. See the things they were saying. The atrocities. To hear more I lash them plenty Henessey join. The things these guys have done. And the idiots were laughing. One was like bros collect my number make we dey connect if anything wan happen. I wasted some time and escaped. I used the word escaped because the stupid friend told them this guy na correct man na him park that Benz, that white one outside. Na so them begin check me. When they loose guard Omo I start japa. My friend called later say why I comot like that say where I pass make I wait. To be sure of his intention I told him a route I know they never mount road blocks. I Don park already but my curiosity made me use bike to go out and check that route. Guess what....

I met road block on that road. All the cars that were stopped for checking were all benzes... And they were white. I just laugh pass.

Blocked my friend, blocked his friend, his friend friend, his spirit, his soul his destiny. Informant to criminals.
End SARS.

Point to note... Some good ones dey Wey dey do their work diligently. But na Weyrey full there.

grin grin grin

Him and everything related to him was blocked !.
You wise.

I wonder why your fellow guy go dey snitch on you. Which kind enemy of progress be that one naa ?

God save us all jare

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nemesis0147(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:
Too bad for you but your case na phone theft...

Even normal police would behave more than than...

God is only our protection in this country not all these men in uniform at all
so you are saying that wat those sarz guys did was right ba?
You didn’t read where he stated that he showed them receipt and their inability to provide the complainant?
Nawa for you oga
That phone wasn’t stolen...they just cooked up the story make them extort money from them..

5 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by seunmsg(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2020
I read the story on Twitter and I felt really bad. The fact that the phone was not really stolen but the entire case planned and executed by rogue sars officers just to extort innocent Nigerians is sickening.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Sorry for such experience OP but how do we verify this your story

Wait till you experience such injustice and brutality, you will verify that day. Don't forget to come here and share your experience, I will be waiting ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
I am very certain Mr Usman did not get all his phones back

This is how terrible they can get

They once searched my house with no warrant, then I was into importing from alibaba, aliexpress and banggod, personal use and sales

These idiots stole one of my gold plated $45 watch, and a small phone

Shebi I am lucky to be alive ni, in Osun they chased 3 kids to their death, in ughelli or something they shot a guy and drove his Lexus away, what about the player who came home for vacation?

What about the guy in hotel celebrating his birthday in Lagos?

These people are just plain evil and what they do now is plain armed robbery, torture and rape

End Sars we don't need reform

End it

5 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
seunmsg:
I read the story on Twitter and I felt really bad. The fact that the phone was not really stolen but the entire case planned and executed by rogue sars officers just to extort innocent Nigerians is sickening.

Really heart breaking

They are monsters

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by lilachiever(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2020
I no longer have faith in this country. I gave up on this shithole long ago.

I watched a video on Twitter yesterday and I broke down (this hasn't happened to me in a while).

These SARS guys stormed a house, knocked down about 2 guys and still dragged them into the streets to release shots in their chest.

What happened to right to live? What happened to fair hearing?

This was caught on camera and is well circulated on Twitter but I'm sure the modafvckin government we have won't do nothing about it.

See ehn, if you have a chance just get out of this country, work hard and take all of your family with you.

They don't even want to see a guy of 22yrs have a million in his account. What is a million that a graduate can't earn in 8-12months

Nigeria is gone to the dogs

7 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by seanwilliam(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
JERRYMAG4:
Thread.....
#EndSARS
If I knew the Mr Olumide
I told them yes
He said but I sold.
I told them.

I was already shivering
We were cuffed too
Me
Mr olumide
Usman
Highlander jeep

Fuji music
Ah I don die
I thought to myself....
Our names
Our states
With receipt ...
Us up....
Omoh...

They have Marshal
They have governor
No space...
My name properly sef
Ah I shock...
So Na money matter ??
I don die
Mum is from Kogi...
I was confused
He asked Usman
Usman is Hausa
But ighala ...
Was an ighala man....
The same Kogi o
With the IPO number
No love anywhere...
Imagine..
She wants to see her son
These SARS sent
I was there for a week..
He knows ppl...
Me and usman
were also taken
When I got there ...
I was relieved a bit.
Confused he asked the OC
Me I was
Ah
No complainants
So all Na lie
I was Sha released
That day...
#EndSARS
#EndSARS

Ethicallyright, or11,
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Nothing surprise me than this grin grin Nigeria can't grow like this.

I just checked it and.itz true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.