Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! (3339 Views)

Fayemi Raises Panel On SARS Brutality, Right Abuses / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by History555: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:
Too bad for you but your case na phone theft...

Even normal police would behave more than than...

God is only our protection in this country not all these men in uniform at all

I have seen many call you dull, brainless, slow on this site. This your statement just confirms it.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2020
shebi n.a. this SARs story. .the end is not near yet..a day will come wen someone like Lawrence Anenih will took it upon himself to seek vengeance on these guys and start killing them one after the other!

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Jamahyel(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Wicked world.
MejiLoyon:
One thing sha.... "Never buy a second hand item from anyone". If you can't afford it wait.... God will provide.
Many lives have been wasted for stuffs they know nothing about.

Weeks ago I went to a hotel at gowon estate with a friend. This friend sha knew some guys sitting on a separate table. Asked me to join them there. Based on my guy I said why not. I sha see they were all on black I no suspect. Next thing Manya enter their body. See the things they were saying. The atrocities. To hear more I lash them plenty Henessey join. The things these guys have done. And the idiots were laughing. One was like bros collect my number make we dey connect if anything wan happen. I wasted some time and escaped. I used the word escaped because the stupid friend told them this guy na correct man na him park that Benz, that white one outside. Na so them begin check me. When they loose guard Omo I start japa. My friend called later say why I comot like that say where I pass make I wait. To be sure of his intention I told him a route I know they never mount road blocks. I Don park already but my curiosity made me use bike to go out and check that route. Guess what....

I met road block on that road. All the cars that were stopped for checking were all benzes... And they were white. I just laugh pass.

Blocked my friend, blocked his friend, his friend friend, his spirit, his soul his destiny. Informant to criminals.
End SARS.

Point to note... Some good ones dey Wey dey do their work diligently. But na Weyrey full there.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by KingAzubuike(f): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
lilachiever:
I no longer have faith in this country. I gave up on this shithole long ago.

I watched a video on Twitter yesterday and I broke down (this hasn't happened to me in a while).

These SARS guys stormed a house, knocked down about 2 guys and still dragged them into the streets to release shots in their chest.

What happened to right to live? What happened to fair hearing?

This was caught on camera and is well circulated on Twitter but I'm sure the modafvckin government we have won't do nothing about it.

See ehn, if you have a chance just get out of this country, work hard and take all of your family with you.

They don't even want to see a guy of 22yrs have a million in his account. What is a million that a graduate can't earn in 8-12months

Nigeria is gone to the dogs
Share the link pls. I promise you swift actions will be taken to apprehend the culprits.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na wa
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
nedekid:

So you let it go just like that? Even if you did not want to drag the matter with them, you should have gotten a lawyer and sued. Who knows maybe 10-50m wold have been breathing in you account now.
for nigeria grin. That's unless the court doesn't adjourn case till ur great grand children are born

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by nedekid: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
ruggedtimi:
for nigeria grin. That's unless the court doesn't adjourn case till ur great grand children are born
Hmm. Hmmm. In a good way, I will say don't be ignorant. Even if judge adjourn matter, one day it must end.
Human right issues has a cap of 3 months under which it must be settled.
Some will say police will not show and will ignore the matter, but you know what? That is the best case senerio because you will then get judgment faster.
My paddy woke up one day only to find out all his accounts was blocked. All his money had disappeared. He called Bank only to find out someone he sued him and because he was not in the country did not go to court. The person got judgment and a garnishee on all my paddies monies in the banks. Yes. It happened in this Lagos!
Lot of people don't want to spend money to sue when offended because they feel their time and money will be wasted. Not so.
The only advice I give is that you sue someone with assets, eg houses, businesses with assets, especially government (ask Ned nwoko) eg police, army etc, rich people with assets or you are sure have money in their accounts.
Omo it's big money.
The OP should sue and make millions from the police or else he is plain stupid!
God brought him a means of becoming rich and he is joking with it.

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by DAutoDiagnosis: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Whoube99:

Mr.writer I feel so disappointed in you after I finished reading your story and notice that you didn't sue the bastards, even when the State CP was brought into the mix, a situation that would have added impetus to your matter.
Why are we always so afraid in this Country to face our enemy head long.
We are never ready to hire a lawyer to fight for our right in Court, because they will asked us to pay small money for their services, but will cough out hundreds of thousands to pay to police in their illegalities and then go home to cry.
Nigerians will keep on crying on till we are ready to take the fight to our oppressors and common enemy SARS( the police).

See, you are talking theory. Which lawyer you wan hire, lawyer they will lock up, slap, and be calling police CP for help.

Now, I ain't talking theory, I have been there. Nigeria is just bleeped up

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nemesis0147:
and what makes you think that you will get justice after wasting your time and money in court?
Na naija we dy...settle them if you have the money and avoid their problems as much as possible.

I think your take on the matter is why they are emboldened to carry out such acts. Squaring up to a bully does not necessarily mean you will win to let the bully understand that he can't go scout free without the victim putting up a fight.

For instance if they harrase ten victims all 9 out of ten decide to sue all we need is just one winning from these nine suits and they will be sitting in jail. This will put them off the road and would be victim will be saved.

If you take them to court and spend 100k and the SARS guy spends 100k. Let say you loose. The second victim takes them to court and send 100k and loose and the SARS guy spends another 100k that is 200k for him.

By the time he gets 10 court cases in a year he will advice himself by himself.

I hope we all reason along that line. Mind you even if he has money to burn with numerous complaints I am sure even his superior will throw him under the bus to save his own neck.

We just have to learn to stand up to bullies and not leave everything to God. We have been leaving it to God for the past 60 years look where we are today.

6 Likes

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
utaraji:

I think your take on the matter is why they are emboldened to carry out such acts. Squaring up to a bully does not necessarily mean you will win to let the bully understand that he can't go scout free without the victim putting up a fight.

For instance if they harrase ten victims all 9 out of ten decide to sue all we need is just one winning from these nine suits and they will be sitting in jail. This will put them off the road and would be victim will be saved.

If you take them to court and spend 100k and the SARS guy spends 100k. Let say you loose. The second victim takes them to court and send 100k and loose and the SARS guy spends another 100k that is 200k for him.

I hope we all reason along that line. Mind you even if he has money to burn with numerous complaints I am sure even his superior will throw him under the bus to save his own neck.

We just have to learn to stand up to bullies and not leave everything to God. We have been leaving it to God for the past 60 years look where we are today.
and after losing,you are later sent to prison nko?
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by nedekid: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
utaraji:

Does the Sars man have money? It is the Nigeria police and the office of IG you will sue even the commissioners office. That is where the real money is.
By the time you get judgment in millions and they refuse to pay, get a garnishee order on police force salary account in any bank sharp sharp.
A lot of people in naija don't want to spend money and time to get justice.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by openbusiness6: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked May God continue to have mercy on me shocked
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Luckily you had a receipt, a guy bought a stolen car from someone he doesn't know. Unfortunately, the owner of the car was murder and the car was traced to this brother. This is a guy that can't hurt a fly is taking the fall for the criminals.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
nedekid:

So you let it go just like that? Even if you did not want to drag the matter with them, you should have gotten a lawyer and sued. Who knows maybe 10-50m wold have been breathing in you account now.
I'm telling you, one African - American woman chop 21 million dollar from one company head just because they didn't allow her to go to church on Sundays she was always schedule to work on that day. What was her job- a dish washer, so she disobeyed and she was sacked.

We should learn to make use of our right. They know Nigerians are scared of suing reason they tramper on us. Know your right.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Zontrident: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2020
utaraji:

Iga God bless you
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Zontrident: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
utaraji:

It's people like you that we need in this country when hundreds of cases like this spring up even the commissioner of police will be tired of paying compensation of lost court cases
By then the kind of speedy reform we will have eh by then they will probably bring sars to and end, even the corrupt police will be afraid to behave anyhow imagine every citizen decides to have a court battle
God forbid oh but for me I'll not waste time to take any mother fucker to court
As long as I'm in the right and the settlement don pass 30k court straight my close Uncle is a lawyer sha so any gbege him go con meet them for station most Nigerians don't know that the presence of a lawyer in a police case is a very big deterrent to those idiots they can't do anyhow because the lawyer will be there to read out your rights and stop them from extorting you
Imagine you carry 30k give the lawyer that help you and you were released than to be paying
150k to the corrupt police which one is better
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Zontrident: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2020
utaraji:

Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Zontrident:

It's people like you that we need in this country when hundreds of cases like this spring up even the commissioner of police will be tired of paying compensation of lost court cases
By then the kind of speedy reform we will have eh by then they will probably bring sars to and end, even the corrupt police will be afraid to behave anyhow imagine every citizen decides to have a court battle
God forbid oh but for me I'll not waste time to take any mother fucker to court
As long as I'm in the right and the settlement don pass 30k court straight my close Uncle is a lawyer sha so any gbege him go con meet them for station most Nigerians don't know that the presence of a lawyer in a police case is a very big deterrent to those idiots they can't do anyhow because the lawyer will be there to read out your rights and stop them from extorting you
Imagine you carry 30k give the lawyer that help you and you were released than to be paying
150k to the corrupt police which one is better

Because most people aren't aware that the police understand the power of the court. The police go to court everyday to testify on one case or the other. They know they are screwed if they get to court that is why when you invite a lawyer to the station the police become very careful of what they say or do in the presence of the lawyer.
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Zontrident: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2020
utaraji:

Because most people aren't aware that the police understand the power of the court. The police go to court everyday to testify on one case or the other. They know they are screwed if they get to court that is why when you invite a lawyer to the station the police become very careful of what they say or do in the presence of the lawyer.
Thank you
What are your thoughts on what I wrote if every wrongly accused person won a compensation in court I believe they will be speedy reform by the government
Re: A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zontrident:

Thank you
What are your thoughts on what I wrote if every wrongly accused person won a compensation in court I believe they will be speedy reform by the government

You are right. They don't even need to win for the fact that they start going to court will force the government to reform the system. No government would want to be saddled with court cases.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Searching For The Founder Of End SARS Protest / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. / Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.