Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,290 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation (479 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Hi all, how would you feel if a friend who you are helping went on a family vacation with someone ( another girl) who did nothing to help her. She did not even inform you that she was going on vacation until she and her father returned from the trip. Her father specifically invited the other girl and simply ignored the girl who was driving his daughter who just recently moved to the country and who has no driver’s license.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Really don't expect things from people, especially friends. So I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Oct 05, 2020
mename:
Really don't expect things from people, especially friends. So I wouldn't be surprised.
shocked
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 05, 2020
What’s this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by Fawklicant: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2020
You've been used. I understand how you feel. Been there, done that. If you learn to manage your expectations of people, you'll live longer. Learn the art of not really giving a fvck.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by stonemasonn: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Una too like competition.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by mamagee3(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
stonemasonn:
Una too like competition.
What are you saying?
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by stonemasonn: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
mamagee3:

What are you saying?
invitation is not competition. The girl should move on.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gather around here if you understood nothing.

Mama abeg give us a better breakdown. This one is worse than learning chemistry.
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by dorin27(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:

Mama abeg give us a better breakdown. This one is worse than learning chemistry.
present grin
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by UDUJ(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, how would you feel if a friend who you are helping went on a family vacation with someone ( another girl) who did nothing to help her. She did not even inform you that she was going on vacation until she and her father returned from the trip. Her father specifically invited the other girl and simply ignored the girl who was driving his daughter who just recently moved to the country and who has no driver’s license.

You care too much about what people think of you. It shows in all your posts. You have to learn the secret of not giving a fvck and watch how your life will turn around. Let me tell you a secret - everybody got their own problems, most don't even have the time to think about you when they have their own issues. Learn the art of not giving a fvck.

No matter what you do in this life, there will always be haters. Learn to rise above them. Show them your superpower by not giving a flying fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by merieam16(f): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:

U should be used to her post by now.lolz
Re: Friend’s Father Took Someone Else For Vacation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
mamagee3:
Are you Onila?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Pregnant Fast At 40? / We Are Back, Join Us Now (to Be Deleted Soon) / Moment When Davido Crashed Wedding Party In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.