Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari (57280 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Chimeluv(f): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Everybody wants to remain relevant undecided
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by gforce5: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is why Nigerians keep getting oppressed by authority figures. Respect is reciprocal. It is EARNED. Just because you are older than someone does not mean that you are always right. When you hypocrites were calling Jonathan all sorts of names, you didn't know that he was someone's father. Now that it's your "darling daddy", you lots want to wail about "respect for elders". Bubu deserves all the insults that come his way. After all, he came to power by issuing insults on others.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Sarita01(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Coronabirus post=94627353] He said the painful truth and u're deviating in ignorance to support lies. There are criminals or bad ppl from all faiths bt majority of Northern Muslims refrain from bad acts. Criminal tendencies, proliferation of arm robbery and booming of Yahoo scam make SARs suspect most of southern youths for Yahoo. Their action isn't justifiable bt in the North man preferred to stay hungry all day than steal or engage in any act contrary to religious teachings. Pls, stop listening to the children of hate and propaganda, u need to knw more abt north if u think pp dnt have the knowledge to do all this Yahoo is what make thm refrain from it. We don't do because it's bad not because ppl dnt hav it's knowledge. In the North definitely you'll be reported to authorities if u're a suspected Yahoo boy because we won't allow u to be milking ppl in the name of hustle. The same reason cultism is yet to find its way to the North.[/quote
You've never stayed in the north that's why you're spewing ignorance,hausa youths don't need cultism to be stubborn,they have that naturally just like how they have stealing genes,just becos you've not heard of them using guns to steal doesn't mean they don't steal,where I stay they collect people's phones even when they're on call,they rob people in broad daylight,few weeks back a man was beaten thoroughly after his phone and cash was stolen,and this happened by 7:30am in the morning. They believe in using daggers and screwdrivers in operating than using guns.
The only reason hausas are the way you paint them to be is that they don't reason beyond hard drugs,all their money is spent on drugs,an average hausa youth is a confirm hard drug addict(except few of the literates amongst them) and addicts don't have ambitions and can never achieve anything meaningful in life,their greatest worry is how to get their next fix,food is not even a priority to them,they can eat once a day and be happy but can't survive without taking tramadol,codeine,rochi,and other substance. And they can go to any length to get money so that they can guzzle down more drugs,this include stealing,killing and other related crimes. They maybe contented but it's not for the right reasons,that I can assure you
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Taiosquare(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad

How much did SARS pay you? Are you that cheap? Like is your dignity that cheap?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Asuito7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
magicminister:
Loool

Blackface is speaking based on his level of understanding and exposure.

The average Nigerian child is raised to “respect” his or her elders without questions asked. That is why that little 11 year old girl(Favour Okechukwu) was lured away from her path because she was raised to be respectful and she automatically trusted the much older person that abducted her and eventually murdered her.

We need to start raising our children to respect those that have EARNED THE respect. Respect should not be freely given to anyone simply because of their age. Of course, I don’t expect you to walk around disrespecting anybody but I also don’t expect you to hold back from speaking your mind or fighting for your rights simply because someone a mofuckaaa older than you!!

Buhari hasn’t earned my respect and the respect of many Nigerians.

I have never seen a Nigerian like you before. Please don't be offended if I call you a Texan.

Do you know that if Nigerians were to be brought up the way you just described, we would not have the type of leaders and country we have now.........because they won't tolerate, bear and endure nonsense from any leader no matter your age and status in society.

In fact they will bring you down because they won't mind or be afraid to protest, cause anarchy and civil disturbance just to correct injustice. They will be men and women of PRINCIPLE.

I have little respect for many of my fellow Nigerians, but if I were to respect another Nigerian, it will be you because of your post and mentality.

RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by blingxx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
LegacyB:
The message was wrongly delivered. Wiz kid could have done better , though his message is very apt. Those cheering him am sure you won’t even dare come out in the open to say so, other than hide behind your keyboard/phones.

Message wrongly delivered?.. No wonder buhari called us useless youths... Go to u.s and how many people insult Trump on a daily basis including celebrities
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by henrymarz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ogbeni, where the insult for here self...is buhari not an old man? plus is he not suppose to face his country's woes rather than others....Abeg Wizkid no talk bad.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Michael8026: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad

when sarz kills one innocent boy in your family.. I think you'll get the full gist then.... people wey be say any fresh looking guy na yahoo... someone cannot wear better cloth in peace again.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
softsoul22:
But it's not sane when things aren't right and the elders are the once at the aims of these and still the elders doesn't what corrections against all their unruly behavior. Same thing applied to FFK when been interviewed by a journalist on his spending has a formal minister and the next is who are you to ask me such questions, who is your father, and all sort of ranting. What I've observed in this country his that our Fathers/Leaders of this present generation found it has an insult to their personality when corrected against any bad feelings, even my own father thought I doesn't have a privilege in correcting him if he does something wrong even when he knows he's wrong. So, that's exactly what Nigerian leaders also preach. A president of a country is not doing things right and people are talking but what some people hurriedly see is that he's rude, he's that he's this. In my humble opinion, everyone is entitled to his or her own freedom of expression/speech.
don't mimd them.... they think respect is by been a quiet fool
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Does this work on people that don't believe the bible?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by EgusiShankly: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
naija people can manipulate one with this respect shit... especially the Yorubas who think prostrating is a sign of respect... but funny how they quickly haul insult at their elders while still using the respective eh... respect is reciprocal.. its earned not a birth right
I don't take that act seriously...
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Oshowfreetv: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Watch how it happened

#EndSars - Wizkid Insult£d President Of Nigeria Mohammed Buhari | Naira Marley Leads Pr0test!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTqA7d-qfTE

#wizkid #wizkidmadeinlagos #nairamarley #marlians
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by NagadawoMustDie: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
ngadaAwo:

rule 2

techmo solmus same person
rule 19

Hi what are you talking about
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pancakeey:
I’m good you?
doing fine. I love your stories. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Pancakeey(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
dingbang:
doing fine. I love your stories. Keep it up.
Thank youuuu
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Papadoh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Shouldn't it be "former musician, Blackface?"
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by TheAviator2000: 3:08am On Oct 06, 2020
magicminister:
Loool

Blackface is speaking based on his level of understanding and exposure.

The average Nigerian child is raised to “respect” his or her elders without questions asked. That is why that little 11 year old girl(Favour Okechukwu) was lured away from her path because she was raised to be respectful and she automatically trusted the much older person that abducted her and eventually murdered her.

We need to start raising our children to respect those that have EARNED THE respect. Respect should not be freely given to anyone simply because of their age. Of course, I don’t expect you to walk around disrespecting anybody but I also don’t expect you to hold back from speaking your mind or fighting for your rights simply because someone a mofuckaaa older than you!!

Buhari hasn’t earned my respect and the respect of many Nigerians.

Went through a bunch of your posts and I must admit that you have a very admirable personality.
Hopefully in the future we will have people like you running for political offices. I love the way you think and present things.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Necksonnel: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
bluefilm:

You see... just like wizkid... birds of the same feather.

Insulting people anyhow because you have internet.

Well sha, I don't blame you at all. I blame those who raised you for not teaching you good manners.

Do have yourself a nice day.

Thank you.

I don't know how old you are but if this is how you will raise your kids in a dictatorship manner. Subjecting them to dictatorship in a way they have no say in anything. They just have to accept both the good and the rubbish you have to dish out. Then you already failed as a parent and if you don't have kids yet don't bother trying to have one because you will fail them. They will regret having you. Whether good or bad everyone has a choice to make. You can't take away people choice and ability to speak up just because you feel you're older than them and that give you the ability to to do so. No be all old man get brain sha, some become more dumb the older the become.
No hard feelings
Have a nice day too.
Don't forget you can't take away someone freedom and ability to speak up because you're older.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by bluefilm: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Necksonnel:

I don't know how old you are but if this is how you will raise your kids in a dictatorship manner. Subjecting them to dictatorship in a way they have no say in anything. They just have to accept both the good and the rubbish you have to dish out. Then you already failed as a parent and if you don't have kids yet don't bother trying to have one because you will fail them. They will regret having you. Whether good or bad everyone has a choice to make. You can't take away people choice and ability to speak up just because you feel you're older than them and that give you the ability to to do so. No be all old man get brain sha, some become more dumb the older the become.
No hard feelings
Have a nice day too.
Don't forget you can't take away someone freedom and ability to speak up because you're older.

If your father makes you angry, do you say to him: "Look this old man, you better take your time o!"?

If you can't say that to your father, why then will you say it to another person's father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.