Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen (734 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Commiting Suicide is on my mind, but my goal in life is just too big to die and go just like that, I am confused embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Iogobenz(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2020
It's a phase,it'll definitely pass. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Iogobenz:
It's a phase,it'll definitely pass. smiley

This phase is too tough, too many big ideas on my head but no money to get started to fillful this ideas, the ideas are just wasting away cry

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Iogobenz(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

This phase is too tough, too many big ideas on my head but no money to get started to fillful this ideas, the ideas are just wasting away cry
How do you know your ideas are big when it hasn't started yielding fruits or even has a working function?They are just ideas and I'm sure if I even offer to listen to them,i might get disappointed.
You know how i know?Men with sellable ideas don't take the easy route,they keep pushing till it sells because they believe it is something the world needs,not trying to emotionally blackmail anyone to fund your probably myopic fantasy.
Relax,get a job or business like everybody else and from the proceeds you then invest in your so called big idea.
If you are looking for someone to fund a figment of your imagination,then I'd say you are dumb enough to deserve the suicide you are talking about and trust me,the world needs less daft people.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Iogobenz:
How do you know your ideas are big when it hasn't started yielding fruits or even has a working function?
Relax,get a job or business like everybody else and from the proceeds you then invest in your so called big idea.
If you are looking for someone to fund a figment of your imagination,then I'd say you are dumb enough to deserve the suicide you are talking about and trust me,the world needs less daft people.
Goodluck.

Thanks, anyway
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Iogobenz(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Thanks, anyway
Don't thank me,sit up and fix up your life.
And any bastard weh go come here with some bs philantropy and money handing peasantry,make thunder fire am!
OP needs to get up and work for whatever he needs or in this case,want!
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by illicit(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Make sure you write a note so that others won't get in trouble
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Iogobenz:
Don't thank me,sit up and fix up your life.
And any bastard weh go come here with some bs philantropy and money handing peasantry,make thunder fire am!
OP needs to get up and work for whatever he needs or in this case,want!

Calm down bro, my problem is not really money but lack of patient, if it was money I would have gotten a loan

Anyway, your contribution were great #peace
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2020
illicit:
Make sure you write a note so that others won't get in trouble

Which note?
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Iogobenz(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Calm down bro, my problem is not really money but lack of patient, if it was money I would have gotten a loan

I'm glad you say so yourself...
Philanthropists,take note!
Okay,I'm sure you can always find yourself after sobbing or yearning for succour after you are done here,
I wish you goodluck.
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by anthonyuncle(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2020
shebi na man u be.

abeg commit suicide and die asap(na expressway to hell where u can see people with bigger dreams and achievements).

at least with ur death men go get more chances of survival, more lands to acquire and more babes to desire.

rubbish!

abi u think say na only u get big dreams?
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by illicit(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Which note?

suicide note
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Iogobenz:
I'm glad you say so yourself...
Philanthropists,take note!
Okay,I'm sure you can always find yourself after sobbing or yearning for succour after you are done here,
I wish you goodluck.

"Na only time e go take, stammerer go call he papa name" - Erigga

I just have to deal with my lack of patient, I hope to look back one day at this thread and laugh

Your contribution were greatly appreciated #peace
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
illicit:

suicide note

It's OK sir, your comment were appreciated too, have a nice day
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
anthonyuncle:
shebi na man u be.

abeg commit suicide and die asap(na expressway to hell where u can see people with bigger dreams and achievements).

at least with ur death men go get more chances of survival, more lands to acquire and more babes to desire.

rubbish!

abi u think say na only u get big dreams?

This should be the best comment so far, I really appreciate it sir, thanks and God bless, have a nice day
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by LewsTherin: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:
Commiting Suicide is on my mind, but my goal in life is just too big to die and go just like that, I am confused embarassed

I don't have much to say. But Dave Chappelle said a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIs_-mueQnA
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Iogobenz(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

"Na only time e go take, stammerer go call he papa name" - Erigga

I just have to deal with my lack of patient, I hope to look back one day at this thread and laugh

Your contribution were greatly appreciated #peace
If you lack patience,grow patience.
A great plan and future always makes one patient.
As I dey so,the new land cruiser dey hungry me die!E klass dey hungry me die too and I want marry better wife soon plus projects here and there to be completed and i also want diversify my hustle.
If I do all these at once,how is my business going to end up?
That is if the business can even afford all these at once!
Better give yourself brain.
I dey manage my tuke tuke now,you think say I like am?You think I don't love the V8 roar of an E550? angry
If you want commit suicide,no wahala still.
Give me locay so that I go come drink pepper soup and fresh fish and drink free beer then piss on your grave on my way home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2020
LewsTherin:

I don't have much to say. But Dave Chappelle said a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIs_-mueQnA

Great
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Depressed111: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Iogobenz:
If you lack patience,grow patience.
A great plan and future always makes one patient.
As I dey so,the new land cruiser dey hungry me die!E klass dey hungry me die too and I want marry better wife soon plus projects here and there to be completed and i also want diversify my hustle.
If I do all these at once,how is my business going to end up?
That is if the business can even afford all these at once!
Better give yourself brain.
I dey manage my tuke tuke now,you think say I like am?You think I don't love the V8 roar of an E550? angry
If you want commit suicide,no wahala still.
Give me locay so that I go come drink pepper soup and fresh fish and drink free beer then piss on your grave on my way home. undecided

No problem sir, when I Don blow, I will send u 100k so that u can use to buy the pepper soup, fresh fish and beer, until then, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Nooneonline(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

I feel u bro. Can u share some of the ideas
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Mindlog: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Those big ideas, which of them is the most realistic to implement with the resources presently available to you?
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by johhbekeboh09: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Dont grieve your relatives and friends

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Admiral49(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Abeg oooo some people here are more depressed than you yet they won't kill themselves because last last everything will be better than what they can imagine....

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by anthonyuncle(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

This should be the best comment so far, I really appreciate it sir, thanks and God bless, have a nice day

God bless u too
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Africlegend: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Be patient. Be patient, again. This time shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Tony142: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
anthonyuncle:

God bless u too

U are welcome
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by Freeeanijor: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

Stop listening to motivational speakers. Give yourself a break.
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by jesmond3945: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:
what can't empty your chest here?
Re: Suicide: This Thing Is About To Happen by UDUJ(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Depressed111:

So suicide is the next thing on your mind? Care to give an hindsight on any of these ideas? We have various professionals here, you might be lucky somehow might give a helping hand. Toughen up bro. This life is for the strong willed.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / This Children Will Not Kill Me. / Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.