Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics (3547 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
I created a post some days back about a man that came to me for remedy for erectile dysfunction and how he later said if the issue is resolved, we can get married. I laughed it off.

I also mentioned how he proceeded to know more about me beyond the biz and all that.

Now, just when I thought it would stop at that, he's gone further to chatting me up on a more private level and hammering seriously on the marriage.

What do I tell him now?

He seem like a nice guy but I'm just scared cos of the manner of his approach. I hope he's not pretending or even lying.

He's 40, meaning I'm a year older but he doesn't know my age yet and he looks older than me. Though he's a young man.

I'm confused cos I don't know where this thing is carrying me to. I'm also scared because of something he said. That maybe... God used this condition to tame him to save him from trouble. So I'm wondering what if he gets cured, is he going to be the randy type? Judging from his tribe again. I'm not comfortable but.... This chat right here suggests something I don't like about men.

Is it normal to be saying that?

1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by robinso01(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Observing in 3D
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I created a post some days back about a man that came to me for remedy for erectile dysfunction and how he later said if the issue is resolved, we can get married. I laughed it off.

I also mentioned how he proceeded to know more about me beyond the biz and all that.

Now, just when I thought it would stop at that, he's gone further to chatting me up on a more private level and hammering seriously on the marriage.

What do I tell him now?

He seem like a nice guy but I'm just scared cos of the manner of his approach. I hope he's not pretending or even lying.

He's 40, meaning I'm a year older but he doesn't know my age yet and he looks older than me. Though he's a young man.

I'm confused cos I don't know where this thing is carrying me to. I'm also scared because of something he said. That maybe... God used this condition to tame him to save him from trouble. So I'm wondering what if he gets cured, is he going to be the randy type? Judging from his tribe again. I'm not comfortable but....

You are 41 and you want to get married??
But you are afraid to give someone a trial..
Will you marry him the day you say yes...get to know him naaa.
..at 41.....i'm assuming you have experience on your side..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2022
afraid ke?

aunty we know that you are happy and jubilating jare.
don't be carried away by the happiness o!

try to know him before committing to him.

41yrs is a long time on earth,
but till death do us part is longer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Mkelv0106(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
The fact that you haven't told him no bluntly, means you're considering him. If you weren't interested, you wouldn't be chatting with him privately, you would have kept it strictly on a business level, if he was still disturbing you, you block him and move on. If you're interested,but unsure, try knowing him, and going on a few dates, if you don't like what you see, move on.
But make sure the dick is working, this one the man is treating erectile dysfuction so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Cypress042(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
This days good men are scarce, hold the one that have your time strongly.

To avoid story that touches the heart sad
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are 41 and you want to get married??
But you are afraid to give someone a trial..
Will you marry him the day you say yes...get to know him naaa.
..at 41.....i'm assuming you have experience on your side..

I'm not sure he's what I want but then I don't have anyone at the moment making it look like a perfect situation.
My heart is not settled with the whole idea.

I want someone on a neutral ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:
afraid ke?

aunty we know that you are happy and jubilating jare.
don't be carried away by the happiness o!

try to know him before committing to him.

41yrs is a long time on earth,
but till death do us part is longer.

Jubilating? Far from it. I'm really confused here.
Like, I used to think he was married; that was before the lockdown when he came to me for the stuff. So it was a shock to me when he told me recently that hes still single.

Mkelv0106:
The fact that you haven't told him no bluntly, means you're considering him. If you weren't interested, you wouldn't be chatting with him privately, you would have kept it strictly on a business level, if he was still disturbing you, you block him and move on. If you're interested,but unsure, try knowing him, and going on a few dates, if you don't like what you see, move on.
But make sure the dick is working, this one the man is treating erectile dysfuction so

Why I'm still chatting him is because he did me a little favor sometimes last week and I'm still monitoring his condition and following up to make sure he's taking the herbs I prescribed properly and it would be unfair to just cut him off like that. That's why I'm still communicating with him.

Just not comfortable with the way the whole thing is going pari pasu.
I just want him to sort himself out first but don't how to tell him that especially now he knows Im still single.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Love can be found anywhere....forget about how u guys met or the condition that brought u both together...just give him a chance if he pesist. At 41 you should know what u want in a man.....if you don't want or feel comfortable with him, you can turn him down amd move on....stop being indecisive at your age. Peace be into you
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:
This days good men are scarce, hold the one that have your time strongly.

To avoid story that touches the heart sad

That's the issue. How did you know he's a good man?

You know how a condition can humble you men and make you act like you're good and nice. That's my fear.

Like if he was not having that condition, would I be his choice?
Though he has seen my pics and videos I posted and confirmed that I'm good looking and what he wants but he doesn't know my age yet. On a norm, would he go for someone my age or condition is making him settle for the "available" kinda thing.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
Love can be found anywhere....forget about how u guys met or the condition that brought u both together...just give him a chance if he pesist. At 41 you should know what u want in a man.....if you don't want or feel comfortable with him, you can turn him down amd move on....stop being indecisive at your age. Peace be into you

Ok. But how to tell him because for now he's more like my patient and I don't want the psychological trauma from the news to affect his healing process because I really want him to heal. So I have to be professional about it. The "how" is what I don't know.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Lady pls stop sounding like u will be with him out on PITY, if you don't fancy him pls don't ever enter into a relationship with him...from beginning u are sounding confused and indecisive, if u no like the oga pls tell him now to avoid giving him hope...but if u want the relationship come out straight.......LOVE can be found anywhere. At your age anty u need to be decisive
Blessedmercy8:

Like, I used to think he was married; that was before the lockdown when he came to me for the stuff. So it was a shock to me when he told me recently that hes still single.

Why I'm still chatting him is because he did me a little favor sometimes last week and I'm still monitoring his condition and following up to make sure he's taking the herbs I prescribed properly and it would be unfair to just cut him off like that. That's why I'm still communicating with him.

Just not comfortable with the way the whole thing is going pari pasu.
I just want him to sort himself out first but don't how to tell him that especially now he knows Im still single.

2 Likes

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ok. But how to tell him because for now he's more like my patient and I don't want the psychological trauma from the news to affect his healing process because I really want him to heal. So I have to be professional about. The "how" is what I don't know.
if that's the case then just simply tell him you will decide after his treatment and healing is done, make him understand u aren't putting him off by the way u say and tell him ok....don't give him the impression that you are rejecting him or forming for him ooo........u know what u want just go for it...if you fancy him and see him as someone u can get down with fine and good but if not leave him...but after the treatment...aunty be bold ok...no fear u no be 18 year old ok....

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Meanwhile u made mention of treatment of infection using herbs....pls mind telling me the kind of treatment u take care of and where u are base....
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by maureensylvia(f): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What do I tell him now?

I'm confused cos I don't know where this thing is carrying me to. I'm also scared because of something he said. That maybe... God used this condition to tame him to save him from trouble. So I'm wondering what if he gets cured, is he going to be the randy type? Judging from his tribe again. I'm not comfortable but....

This Kain bait for marriage
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by advanceDNA: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm not sure he's what I want but then I don't have anyone at the moment making it look like a perfect situation.
My heart is not settled with the whole idea.

I want someone on a neutral ground.

Look...it won't always happen exactly the we want in life....im sure u planned to be married by now...but here you are....i wanted my first car at 16 too....
my point is...there is no harm in being cordial first...u don't have anyone now...so It's not a bad idea to have someone checking on you...taking you out.....what are you afraid of...?? What's the worse that could happen..??
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Look...it won't always happen exactly the we want in life....im sure u planned to be married by now...but here you are....i wanted my first car at 16 too....
my point is...there is no harm in being cordial first...u don't have anyone now...so It's not a bad idea to have someone checking on you...taking you out.....what are you afraid of...?? What's the worse that could happen..??

Hmmm.... To think I just recently started itching for a chat buddy. Though I didn't plan to have one in this manner. Cos anytime we are chatting, my heart just keeps beeping, "be careful, be careful " alarm.

The thought of what brought us together keeps shutting him out of my heart for anything serious. It's making me see him in a different light from what I envisaged with the chat mate I had in mind. Huh!
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by advanceDNA: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm.... To think I just recently started itching for a chat buddy. Though I didn't plan to have one in this manner. Cos anytime we are chatting, my heart just keeps beeping, "be careful, be careful " alarm.

Thought of what brought us together keeps shutting him out of my heart for anything serious. It's making me see him in another light other than what I envisaged with chat mate I had in mind. Huh!

What often pain you women the most is your body...keep sex off the table...u hardly spend your money on men..so I dont see you losing financially here...
.regardless of how you met...keeping things slow is always recommended....look out for redflags...and keep your options open... I've learnt not to write people off completely in this life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

What often pain you women the most is your body...keep sex off the table...u hardly spend your money on men..so I dont see you losing financially here...
.regardless of how you met...keeping things slow is always recommended....look out for redflags...and keep your options open... I've learnt not to write people off completely in this life..
or better still she should forget him and not go into any relationship with him...she has my doubts even when she has started with him or get close to him...
Make she no come date am out of Pity tommorow she go fraustrate the man because from beginning she isn't into him
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah. Thanks bro. You've really spoken well. I just hope I don't end up hurting him though.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by advanceDNA: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
or better still she should forget him and not go into any relationship with him...she has my doubts even when she has started with him or get close to him...
Make she no come date am out of Pity tommorow she go fraustrate the man because from beginning she isn't into him

Her doubt is based on nothing to me....
She said she wants someone she will meet on a neutral level....people meet in different ways..so I dont get her doubts ..
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

She said she wants someone she will meet on a neutral level....people meet in different ways..so I dont get her doubts ..

she is just indecisive and doesn't know what she wants....at her age she shouldn't be indecisive like a teenager
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by crackhaus: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah. Thanks bro. You've really spoken well. I just hope I don't end up hurting him though.

You will definitely end up hurting him.

Just tell him you're not interested. T for Tenks.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2022
crackhaus:

You will definitely end up hurting him.

Just tell him you're not interested. T for Tenks.

I think thats what I'm going to do based on our last chat.

advanceDNA:

Here's my doubts. From the way he sounded in our last chat few mins ago, I don't think he my kinda man.

Is it proper for him to be telling me this.?

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by crackhaus: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think thats what I'm going to do based on our last chat.

Here's my doubts. From the way he sounded in our last chat few mins ago, I don't think he my kinda man.

Is it proper for him to be telling me this?
I think what he's trying to say is that the "remedy" you've been giving him for erectile dysfunction is working. grin

Even born-agains are allowed to get hard nau...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2022
author=crackhaus post=115499607]
I think what he's trying to say is that the "remedy" you've been giving him for erectile dysfunction is working. grin
He has not even started taking it. Don't mind him. Not like he doesn't get an erection at all but he says it doesn't last. That's what he wants to treat

Even born-agains are allowed to get hard nau...
Lol.. yeah I know but why say that to me? Such lines are suggestive and I'm not comfortable with it due to my spiritual stance.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
If your spiritual stance doesn't allow or welcome his behavior or stance concerning u both then I will advice u politely tell him u aren't interested..... personally from ur chats I feel he might just want to play around you and move on.... grin. So he gets erection whenever he chats with a woman just like that?...aunty blessedmercy8 free the guy man..him wan use u catch cruise.....wish you your heart desires.. someone serious
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
If your spiritual stance doesn't allow or welcome his behavior or stance concerning u both then I will advice u politely tell him u aren't interested..... personally from ur chats I feel he might just want to play around you and move on.... grin. So he gets erection whenever he chats with a woman just like that?...aunty blessedmercy8 free the guy man..him wan use u catch cruise.....wish you your heart desires.. someone serious

Hmmm... So it's not normal for a man to get an erection by just chatting with a woman?Ok.

Thanks.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm... So it's not normal for a man to get an erection by just chatting with a woman?Ok.

Thanks.
to me it's not normal telling a lady u are trying to win over such, especially when the said lady isn't your girlfriend or partner yet. U fit get erection but telling her so sudden sounds desperate to me..if am a lady I will feels u are in just for the sex..when am not a call girl grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
to me it's not normal telling a lady u are trying to win over such, especially when the said lady isn't your girlfriend or partner yet. U fit get erection but telling her so sudden sounds desperate to me..if am a lady I will feels u are in just for the sex..when am not a call girl grin

Exactly why I've been worried about the whole arrangements.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Like, I used to think he was married;
this means you didn't do your job well.
one very important act in healthcare is counseling.
this is one thing that differentiates pros from quacks.
you went ahead to treat someone without knowledge of his family/social history.
what if he was a rapist that wanted to enjoy his evil acts more?
eh?

Blessedmercy8:

So it was a shock to me when he told me recently that hes still single.

are you happy about this yes or no? wink

the way my mind is seeing this thing, e be like you don already carry this bros enter your land of Canaan or preparing to grin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

this means you didn't do your job well.
one very important act in healthcare is counseling.
this is one thing that differentiates pros from quacks.
you went ahead to treat someone without knowledge of his family/social history.
what if he was a rapist that wanted to enjoy his evil acts more?
eh?

are you happy about this yes or no? wink

the way my mind is seeing this thing, e be like you don already carry this bros enter your land of Canaan or preparing to grin

You're getting it a twisted.

Ok, I've heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Wife, No Womb / Help: My Sis's Mother In-law Is Breaking Her Home!!! / Let's Talk Babies!!!: Raising Twins.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.