Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Can Imagine 8 Yrs Of Gej, Followed By Another 8 Yrs Of Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Imagine 8 Yrs Of Gej, Followed By Another 8 Yrs Of Sambo (504 Views)

See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Why President Buhari Is Afraid Of Sambo dasuki – PDP / Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Imagine 8 Yrs Of Gej, Followed By Another 8 Yrs Of Sambo by daresmith: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well, I know most of us, even the chronic and ardent followers/Supporters of the GEJ team would respond to this topic "GOD FORBID!". But even the thought of that sends shivers down my spine. I can't even explain how much the thought of it scares me.

The Yar Adua Administration that took over power prove themselves to be a weak bunch. It wasn't because Yar Adua or Goodluck are bad people, you all would agree with me that they came in through the back door, ADMITTED THEY DID, and still continued to move with those people that forced the back door open for them to go through. Ever since, major crisis have arisen, sects, old beefs, corruption of the highest order.

Obasanjo actually came out to say that if there is an election, PDP would win. Put in his right words "we cant have an election and not win".

Here's a little hint, voting in PDP again is giving this monster a long life. You vote PDP in, the man would be around to ensure they win again and again.

If you vote the PDP in, then you won't have any right to complain that your children cannot stay in school for 3 months without going on strike.

If you vote the PDP in, then you wouldn't have any rights to complain about school fees, prices of commodities, unemployment (I'm sure I have a lot of witnesses on this one: after @least 18 yrs of Schooling + 1 yr NYSC), the list goes on.

Its in your hands. You will determine your own destiny for the next 16 years (I hope that's scary enough). Vote PDP in, and mortgage your future and that of your kids, God forbid!

A word is enough for the wise. You will look back at this post and either smile or frown.

It's your choice.

(1) (Reply)

A Thanksgiving For Bro. George / Bode George Needs Help -tinubu (comedy In The Polity) / Acn And Cpc May Form An Alliance Before Election- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.