Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot (291 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot by linx123: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Nancy Pelosi, US House Speaker who is next in line to be president if Donald Trump and vice president Mike Pence become incapacitated, has revealed she has not been briefed on Trump’s health since his Covid-19 diagnosis.

The US President few days ago was rushed to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center after he expressed difficulty in breathing amid report of him contracting the deadly Coronavirus disease. Read here

In a news conference Sunday, Trump’s doctors said that even though the President has had at least two concerning drops in oxygen levels, they are hoping he could be discharged as early as Monday.

Pelosi said on Sunday that the doctors treating Trump must provide trustworthy information to the American public.

“We have to have confidence in the judgment of the doctors who are treating him, that not only do they give a presentation — notice, when they...................https://janefblog.com/15272-2i-need-trustworthy-updates-about-trumps-health-nancy-pelosi-blows-hot/

Re: I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please relax Madam high-tax Rantsi Pelosi, if he dies you'll be the first to know. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Come and get them from me naa

(1) (Reply)

Trump Spiritual Adviser Say Angels From Africa Are Securing His Reelection(video / Did 5G Conspiracy Theory Paranoia Motivate Nashville Bomber? / Charles Geschke : Adobe Co-founder Who Helped Develop The PDF Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.