Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia (5129 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by seunlayi(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2011
siasia is now going the way of most of our former coaches. Why yak out of all strikers we have in this country? Don't he knows nigeria are expecting a new face super eagle from him? Has he forgoten nigeria with all the abundant talented footballer's are expecting him to present them the best legs the next time nigeria is playing not the tired legs? siasia should better open his eyes and be careful.
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by seunlayi(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2011
siasia is now going the way of most of our former coaches. Why yak out of all strikers we have in this country? Don't he knows nigeria are expecting a new face super eagle from him? Has he forgoten nigeria with all the abundant talented footballer's are expecting him to present them the best legs the next time nigeria is playing not the tired legs?  siasia should better open his eyes and be careful and do the job he is required to do deligently.
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by otokx(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2011
Sia1 is right
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by roymary: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
Siasia must have had an hangover when he made that comment.
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2011
Yakubu Aiyegbeni should be blamed for Nigeria's early ouster in the World Cup.

Him and he alone made us lose to North Korea.
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by olumyde5(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
medjai:

Do we have to blame someone?

You definitely didn't see Maxi Rodriguez's miss in the Chelsea vs Liverpool game. I think we made too much of a big deal out of Yakubu's miss.

Yeah I understand anybody can miss any ball afterall we all are humans I've seen a couple of miss even by gr8 players so wats the big deal, I also missed agr8 chance in a game(though not as awful as yakubu's) a day after the yakubu's miss and we were all talking about it b4 the match, the reasons why Nigerians are holding whole lot against yakubu is just that it was a world cup and also a determing match for us but all the same let all just forgive and forget, he might not play for 9ja again but we need to forgive and forget
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by seunlayi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
olumyde5:

Yeah I understand anybody can miss any ball afterall we all are humans I've seen a couple of miss even by gr8 players so wats the big deal, I also missed agr8 chance in a game(though not as awful as yakubu's) a day after the yakubu's miss and we were all talking about it b4 the match, the reasons why Nigerians are holding whole lot against yakubu is just that it was a world cup and also a determing match for us but all the same let all just forgive and forget, he might not play for 9ja again but we need to forgive and forget
Yes we have to forgive him but, has the culprit ever has us to forgive him? Football, I belive is about entertainment and i can still remember how Okocha use to miss the ball in his playing days and he always had a way of compensating us. Yak is arrogant.
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by DamiKhojie(m): 1:07am On Mar 08, 2011
He has a point that you can blame the entire team for putting us in an uncomfortable position in the qualifying round, but even then even was given the chance on a plate to send us through and he missed. Personally though I think Kaita's own was worse (even if the Greek player was clearly acting!!!).
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by passibrown(f): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hej greetings to all my nigerian brothers and sisters,im not a nigerian but usedto like this guy. u all know what? i ceased to like him sice he dissapointed me in the WC 2010 by wining the best goal miss award off all the hundred players that featured that competition.God the risk of missing particular goeal that naild nigeria was far more wider than scoring it, Gosh, he gave me a heart attack that day, grin
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by chikeuz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
Everybody is screaming bloody murder at what Siasia said, its not like he said that Abacha should be made president of Nigeria. Yaks failure to score that goal, could be attributed to anything, but my annoyance was how ordinary he took the matter, as if it was nothing to sweat about. With passion and effort he could do better. If us Nigerians are this vehement about our leaders, who would be complaining. Brothers, don't pop a vessel please: its just a game-to be enjoyed, not some violent fencing ground.
Kaita shouldn't had fought; but he did. Nani of Man U, used to do that. I have never heard this kinda criticism directed at him, we rather fondly tell "how hot-headed he is". Guys chill, all we need are motivated, passion driven players, which are currently not there.
On a more serious note, i think Nigeria will be a better place if we protest this loudly against bad leaders;the greatness or carelessness of a player does_for Nigeria
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by hannie: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2011
Siasia made a case for him,but rather YAK asks for Sia1's sack when his turn came shocked

nawao cheesy
Re: Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia by Relax101(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Dnt mind that ungrateful hediot called Fatkubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!! / Let's Rollover 1,000 Naira To 2 Million Naira In 11 Days / Free Bet9ja Code Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.