Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) (29393 Views)

Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / The Shocking Video Of Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Techm0: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Impecca:

Scammer. Dats all I suspect

It's not a scam but you can't make $1000 Bitcoin in the next 3 years with all their task and referrals
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Honestly I feel pity for two of them and more for the children. Misunderstanding and divorce is a terrible thing.
I don't even know whom to blame between the two, but I just feel that it takes two to tango. No one of them would claim to be 100% perfect. I just wish they settle and come back together as a couple, for the sake of the children and so that shame go catch all the bad belles out there.
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Kingpele(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Well
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Uteghe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ffk is a victim of the IPOB support curse. Anyone IPOB supports winds up in a misfortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by MossLuv: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man is not matured at all. how can old man like him take his marrital problem to social media for young guys to debate? SMH! no respect for his children

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Never believe anything that comes out of a negroe's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by bewla(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:
grin Seriously I don't like any social publicity about marriage, keep it secret and pray to God for wonderful home. Na their wahala be that sad
See them sitting u no bruhaha done they here tey

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
No perfect marriage and no issue is unresolvable but once a man cathes hs wife in bed with another man, e don finish cos even if he forgives her,that image will hunt him anytime he touches the woman.

Better make man hear than to see his wife in the act.
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Offpoint1: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
tot:
You people should leave this man na.
Her body language with the arms crossed speaks volumes. Their issue.
She was totally disconnected from the video, her body language says it all

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bipolar Crack head

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by tsmith(f): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
There was so much to read from their body language.

The girl squirmed and sniggered every time he spoke to her or asked her a question. She only genuinely came alive with true smiles when interacting with her kid. That was the only joyous moment and purpose for her.

The whole thing seemed staged by ffk, the celebration, cakes and what may meant nothing to her.

I could sense a feel of being trapped, she continually tried to be grateful and appreciate, I'm sure she's been coerced into believing she should count her blessings and be grateful for the life she has, but she's probably come to the realisation that all of that is nought. Sad sad situation

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by tot(f): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Offpoint1:

She was totally disconnected from the video, her body language says it all

They probably just finished a fight before the video. The arms, her eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by tsmith(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mummyfour:
Honestly I feel pity for two of them and more for the children. Misunderstanding and divorce is a terrible thing.
I don't even know whom to blame between the two, but I just feel that it takes two to tango. No one of them would claim to be 100% perfect. I just wish they settle and come back together as a couple, for the sake of the children and so that shame go catch all the bad belles out there.

That there is advice from hell. Everyone should be in a relationship because both parties (not one) want in, in that relationship and because the other is worth and deserving of that relationship. Never and I repeat NEVER stay in a relationship because of children or pregnancy, and please don't counsel people to either. It's the cause of so much unhappiness and misfortune to the parties and even kids involved.
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
If Tonto could do it ...FFK is also permitted
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
When they post these videos on social media other people will view it and think they have the perfect marriage!
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Offpoint1: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
tot:

They probably just finished a fight before the video. The arms, her eyes..
You grab

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by simplesearch: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Not his wife. Any relationship with any persons other than your first living wife with whom you obtain parental consent and exchange the matrimonial vow of commitment is just a fling and will all lead to hell. A man is admonished not to divorce his wife except for fornication otherwise he will cause her to commit adultery and wont be guiltless, in the same vein a wife of course is bound to her husband so long as he lives, anyone who marries a divorcee is an adulterer. If we have listening ears and pay attention to the holy writ our marriages will be friction-less and our lives less complicated. God however speaks only to those who are willing to listen!

Matthew 5:32 - "...Whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

Mark 10:11-12
- "Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery."
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Farki: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
See why we say marriage is a scam, all these lies and falsehoods in the name of keeping up appearances.

I wonder how his fans here must be feeling.
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Finally FFK na Simpson undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Acting for the camera undecided...
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by britiko: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
27Pushing30:
Her facial reactions to him talking and her defensive posture clearly shows they had unresolved issues .

This ain’t some why 1960’s Nigerian woman she a new school babe ... no hand holding , squirming whenever e asked her to chip in .

Still their life ... NOT my business

You are very right. Her body language is totally different from what d video is trying to depit. She's very tensed with lots if bottled up emotions. The hubby seems like a controlling & manipulating man. May God strenghten her and help her love & take care of herself.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by gbishman: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's obvious that the wife knows he is lying

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Despirado121:
Following the collapse of the marriage of the former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode to beauty queen Precious Chikwendu, a video of the ex-minister praising his wife on her birthday in May has been culled up on social media, Igbere TV reports.

In the video, Mr Fani-Kayode expressed appreciation to Chikwendu also known as Snowwhite, urging her to speak on how it feels to be a year older.

Appearing hesitant initially, she said it feels good to be a year older but that she wanted to remain forever young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7xslzPFQQ

Igbere TV reports that months after the video was made, the duo have been involved in accusations and counter accusations.

Over the weekend, Fani-Kayode claimed he caught her in bed with another man and had been putting up with her for seven years.

Chikwendu is yet to address the matter directly in public.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAoF8UHjV5Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=883558CC-33CC-41E3-8004-F07F63958B6A
Who noticed their body language there? Who noticed the girl can't look him in the eyes or keep a a gaze for sometime?
They aren't free at that point. Like that video was done yo manage an issue

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:
grin Seriously I don't like any social publicity about marriage, keep it secret and pray to God for wonderful home. Na their wahala be that sad
Exactly.
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by madjune(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Femi looked like he forced this girl to love him.
That mostly ends in misery for both parties.

The girl on the other hand indeed seemed unbalanced mentally.
How could you say you want to remain young forever?
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by Pearly255(f): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okurrrrrrrr
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by symbianDON(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
They both don't look genuinely happy

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by fijinjesu92792: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
If Tonto could do it ...FFK is also permitted
Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
You captured it very well. One cannot really help but admire his command of the language, unfortunately, that is where it usually ends
Patriotic9ja:
All for the cameras. FFK is very sound in English and has good command of it. That's the only thing I admire about him. But very irresponsible and immature

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
festacman:
Precious is mentally deranged yet you courted her, lived with her and slept with her daily when you need children.

Precious is a cheater and a 'semi-prostitute', yet you comfortably didn't bother as you shared her with 'her other lovers', made her pregnant twice in your hallowed bedroom and showed her off with pride.

Precious is not a wife material, yet you praised her daily on social media and even on one occasion released tips on how to keep a beautiful woman like Precious.

Look Femi Fani Kayode, it is so SAD that you used Precious' eggs and womb to beget sons that you had been longing for. Thereafter, you called the dog a bad name, hanged it and moved on as if no heart was broken.

The sadder thing is that Precious may not touch her handsome sons again until, may be, when they are adults looking for her.

Sad, really sad.

Spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N750 Monthly Charges For PHCN Prepaid Users (Meters) / Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.