Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? (1343 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / “I Ended My Relationship With Jesus Christ Because He Is Jealous” – South Africa / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You atheists are well known for your cowardice. You'd be here forming impotent God, God doesn't exist, but small thing you'd say the Lord's prayer, Lol!

You know about the courage of Christians, even little Leah Sharibu go teach you say Christians no be cowards like you.

If anyone points a gun to my head and say that I should renounce my faith and become an atheist or he takes my life, I would tell him to immediately pull the trigger because Instead of me to become not just a fool but also a coward at the same time, it's much better for me to be dead.

Your cowardice has given me another reason never become an atheist.

Make una come see o. grin grin grin
See how this dude is making a fool of himself.
You wey deactivate account out of shame, you're now here making mouth. They won't even touch you before you piss yourself. grin
Anyways, na you sabi.
No one asked you if you'd renounce your faith at gun point. You're just saying it because you're trying really hard to convince yourself that you won't.

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Make una come see o. grin grin grin
See how this dude is making a fool of himself.
You wey deactivate account out of shame, you're now here making mouth. grin
Anyways, na you sabi.
No one asked you if you'd renounce your faith at gun point. You're just saying it because you're trying really hard to convince yourself that you won't.

It's better to have a sense of shame than to be shameless like you cowards.

"God doesn't exist", "impotent God", but once you hear small noise, you'd say "God is the greatest". Such bunch of cowards!

Little Leah Sharibu shows you that you're not qualified to even talk where we are. She can teach you and that your fellow coward here that said the Lord's prayer a thing or two about how not to be cowards.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's better to have a sense of shame than to be shameless like you cowards.

"God doesn't exist", "impotent God", but once you hear small noise, you'd say "God is the greatest". Such bunch of cowards!

Little Leah Sharibu shows you that you're not qualified to even talk where we are. She can teach you and that your fellow coward here that said the Lord's prayer a thing or two about how not to be cowards.

grin grin grin
Maybe you've threatened many atheists before at gun point to have come to such lame conclusion, because I really don't know where you got that narrative from. Perhaps you pulled it out of your ass to make yourself feel less of a coward for deactivating out of shame.

And no, you're not Leah Sharibu. Have you had a gun pointed to your head before? Have you gone to those northern parts with strict Islamic laws to preach your Jesus? Have you gone into a mosque to 'win souls' for your lord?
If no, then you're just another coward hiding behind keypads, calling other folks cowards.
And yes, your god is impotent, since it is unable to save Leah Shabiru from the hands of terrorists who have turned her into a sex slave and baby factory.
Abeg donate your tears elsewhere. I don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Maybe you've threatened many atheists before at gun point to have come to such lame conclusion, because I really don't know where you got that narrative from. Perhaps you pulled it out of your ass to make yourself feel less of a coward for deactivating out of shame.

And no, you're not Leah Sharibu. Have you had a gun pointed to your head before? Have you gone to those northern parts with strict Islamic laws to preach your Jesus? Have you gone into a mosque to 'win souls' for your lord?
If no, then you're just another coward hiding behind keypads, calling other folks cowards.
And yes, your god is impotent, since it is unable to save Leah Shabiru from the hands of terrorists who have turned her into a sex slave and baby factory.
Abeg donate your tears elsewhere. I don't need it.
I don't need a gun to threaten you with death because I can use my mouth to invoke death upon you where you are right now for daring to call my God impotent. But I have never used my mouth to place a curse on any atheist here in spite of the extent of your display of foolishness, how much more to threaten you with guns?

I have seen how some of you cowards lose your voices when some here use their mouths to place curses on you, but I can't because of your foolishness now descend to your level. I don't do flesh battles but spiritual ones. And if my God who can give make you go instantly paralyzed as we're speaking right now chose to be patient with you, who am I?

But if you are so sure of yourself, why not dare God right now that He cannot make you go completely paralyzed as we speak?

You wouldn't dare it but yet would keep calling Him all sorts of names because you're not but a complete coward.

Just to clear your ignorance, i drew this conclusion from the reasons some so-called atheists here gave as to why none of the greatest scientists in history was an atheist, despite that you fools carry wear it as a badge as though you were the custodians of it, that it was because some scientists didn't come out as atheists for fear of persecution and death.

And I was like what?

You guys are so afraid of death and yet you keep opening your uncircumcised mouths to speak against God?

You guys are very lucky that God is humble and patient, otherwise una no go even get mind to try am.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I don't need a gun to threaten you with death because I can use my mouth to invoke death upon you where you are right now for daring to call my God impotent. But I have never used my mouth to place a curse on any atheist here in spite of the extent of your display of foolishness, how much more to threaten you with guns?

I have seen how some of you cowards lose your voices when some here use their mouths to place curses on you, but I can't because of your foolishness now descend to your level. I don't do flesh battles but spiritual ones. And if my God who can give make you go instantly paralyzed as we're speaking right now chose to be patient with you, who am I?

But if you are so sure of yourself, why not dare God right now that He cannot make you go completely paralyzed as we speak?

You wouldn't dare it but yet would keep calling Him all sorts of names because you're not but a complete coward.

Just to clear your ignorance, i drew this conclusion from the reasons some so-called atheists here gave as to why none of the greatest scientists in history was an atheist, despite that you fools carry wear it as a badge as though you were the custodians of it, that it was because some scientists didn't come out as atheists for fear of persecution and death.

And I was like what?

You guys are so afraid of death and yet you keep opening your uncircumcised mouths to speak against God?

You guys are very lucky that God is humble and patient, otherwise una no go even get mind to try am.

Lmao see epistle. See painment and frustration all in one post. grin grin grin
This wannabe clown said he would curse me.
After your impotent god failed and embarrassed you, you're now here forming village champion.

I dare you and your impotent god who can't do more than a dead village church rat to curse me right now. And if you and your impotent clown of a god eventually does that, and it doesn't come to pass, then I'll know that both you and your useless god are the real cowards, and have always been.

Clown. grin
Let's see whether you'll keep to your words and curse me or you'll retreat like the cowards that you and your imaginary god are.

FYI, you are not the only clown who would try this.
And you won't be the last to show how impotent your god is.
Can you see the similarity between your post and that clown's?
And yeah... He too also deactivated out of shame, just like you.
Oponu. grin

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by LikeAking: 3:05am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If yes, why fear death so much, that you'd immediately abandon atheism and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior just because of it, but not fear Him who is able to bring much worse to you than death which the same Christ said we should fear instead?

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Or is it because He is patient with you, and doesn't immediately make your life feel threatened as those you fear most would, if not perhaps you'd also fear Him?

There's surely a worst death than the death you fear most even if you may not know it.

Don't wait til you die to discover this Truth because by then it would be too late to do anything about it.

A word is enough for the wise.

Atheist are very smart people they will never find them selves in this ugly condition.

They understand the world deeper.They know they must be like lions to survive in this world.

Since Atheist are not weaklings,no body will ever ask them this kind question.

The person/people wan die?

Their number on rule is "Never be a victim".

24/7 they are mounted.

Over protection they wory dem.
If you do any how,you go see any how.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by LikeAking: 3:08am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If yes, why fear death so much, that you'd immediately abandon atheism and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior just because of it, but not fear Him who is able to bring much worse to you than death which the same Christ said we should fear instead?

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

[[b]b]And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
.[/b][/b]Why you go allow you fellow human beign to kill you.Never be a victim.Never be the killed,instead be the killer.Are a chicken?

Or is it because He is patient with you, and doesn't immediately make your life feel threatened as those you fear most would, if not perhaps you'd also fear Him?

There's surely a worst death than the death you fear most even if you may not know it.

Don't wait til you die to discover this Truth because by then it would be too late to do anything about it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:13am On Oct 07, 2020
LikeAking:

Atheist are very smart people they will never find them selves in this ugly condition.

They understand the world deeper.They know they must be like lions to survive in this world.

Since Atheist are not weaklings,no body will ever ask them this kind question.

The person/people wan die?

Their number on rule is "Never be a victim".

24/7 they are mounted.

Over protection they wory dem.
If you do any how,you go see any how.

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:27am On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao see epistle. See painment and frustration all in one post. grin grin grin
This wannabe clown said he would curse me.
After your impotent god failed and embarrassed you, you're now here forming village champion.

I dare you and your impotent god who can't do more than a dead village church rat to curse me right now. And if you and your impotent clown of a god eventually does that, and it doesn't come to pass, then I'll know that both you and your useless god are the real cowards, and have always been.

Clown. grin
Let's see whether you'll keep to your words and curse me or you'll retreat like the cowards that you and your imaginary god are.

FYI, you are not the only clown who would try this.
And you won't be the last to show how impotent your god is.
Can you see the similarity between your post and that clown's?
And yeah... He too also deactivated out of shame, just like you.
Oponu. grin
I feel real pity for you because you don't know the magnitude of what you just did.

If I were you I would start asking for mercy right now from God because it's better to for man to be against you than God.

As I told you it's not in my orientation to curse anyone, hence I just asked you to dare God yourself if you had the audacity and you foolishly did.

Any evil that befalls you it's not me that did you oh but you that did yourself, because I never cursed you, you cursed yourself.

I go pray for you so that God would have mercy on you but I no say even if He cares to listen to me, He'd have made you to see hell first and to learn a very big lesson before He let's you go.

Start asking God for mercy now oh. I have warned you.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I feel real pity for you because you don't know the magnitude of what you just did.

If I were you I would start asking for mercy right now from God because it's better to for man to be against you than God.

As I told you it's not in my orientation to curse anyone, hence I just asked you to dare God yourself if you had the audacity and you foolishly did.

Any evil that befalls you it's not me that did you oh but you that did yourself, because I never cursed you, you cursed yourself.

I go pray for you so that God would have mercy on you but I no say even if He cares to listen to me, He'd have made you to see hell first and to learn a very big lesson before He let's you go.

Start asking God for mercy now oh. I have warned you.

As usual, you have proved that you and your imaginary god are cowards.
Just like your colleague did before he deactivated out of shame.
Clown.

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

As usual, you have proved that you and your imaginary god are cowards.
Just like your colleague did before he deactivated out of shame.
Clown.
You don't have any idea what you've gotten yourself into. The other instance involved a man not God. In this case you dared God not man.

I have told you to start asking for mercy now oh!

If you don't na your own palava. I am not the one that did you oh. You did yourself.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You don't have any idea what you've gotten yourself into. The other instance involved a man not God. In this case you dared God not man.

I have told you to start asking for mercy now oh!

If you don't na your own palava. I am not the one that did you oh. You did yourself.

Your god should come and ask for my mercy if it exists, not the other way around. cool
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your god should come and ask for my mercy if it exists, not the other way around. cool
Okay.

Have it your way.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2020
hakeem4:
Nope. Why should i believe in the supposed creator just because of eternal punishment which i do not believe?

This is another form of pascal wagers. Just believe in him; what if you are wrong?

What if you are wrong about allah, or vishnu, or the god of war?

Stop this blasphemy you heathen, how dare you lump Kratos with these man made gods? Kratos that killed Ares, Athena, Poseidon, Baldur even Zeus? This post of yours is an error and you need to ask for forgiveness from Kratos before he visits you with his blade of chaos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkiee: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Nope. Why should i believe in the supposed creator just because of eternal punishment which i do not believe?
This is another form of pascal wagers. Just believe in him; what if you are wrong?
What if you are wrong about allah, or vishnu, or the god of war?
You are not told to believe in God because of eternal punishment. God does not punish those who do not believe in Him any more than He already has. Unbelievers get to live out their days on earth, die and cease, as has been the case since the beginning. There is no "after life" and the sort for those who do not care for what God is selling.

Eternal punishment is in fact left for a group among those who "believe".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Gospel Shall Be Preached In All The World, Then Shall The End Come - Jesus / What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? / Celebration Of The Divine Entelechy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.