Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) (1381 Views)

I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] / I Honestly Want To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
I want to enter work now lolz just that my toddler is holding me back.

Hope I won't be addicted? ( My only sincere concern)
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by crackhaus: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Where is the grass?
All I see is rizzla that you can get from any aboki...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Go and smoke if you want. Remember the feeling your hubby gets from it might be totally different from what you’ll feel. If you start break bottle, come back here for another advice
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by DoubleEngine007: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Use brown TZ .. White burns too fast...

1 Like

Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
crackhaus:
Where is the grass?
All I see is rizzla that you can get from any aboki...
Here
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Use brown TZ .. White burns too fast...

Really? Any pic?
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Carchoice:
Go and smoke if you want. Remember the feeling your hubby gets from it might be totally different from what you’ll feel. If you start break bottle, come back here for another advice

Hahaha I'm too gentle for that
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by DoubleEngine007: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:

Really? Any pic?
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by crackhaus: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:

Here
See quantity... TF
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Gloriagee(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
U sure say you get work so Abi you no get real life advisers Borrow yaself brain

2 Likes

Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by olufadeke86267: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
:Use tan TZ .. caucasians scalds too fast... Really? Any flick?
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
OP I wanted to play a song by Shank called JULIE but I can't seem to find the lyrics. it was a nice song back then
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:
Here
KORREKT
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:

Really? Any pic?
Julie, say man i hear say you a model and ting Julie, me love the way you shake that booty and ting You make bad man, want to hold you You make bad man, want to hold you You make bad man, want to take you home You make bad man, want to make you moan
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:

Pls don't, its not worth it
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by bogdaddy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
My advice is just remain on your lane, don’t try COLORADO ! Or else you’ll be a celebrity under few hours on your street no casting ...
JulieJules:

Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by naija4life247: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
This site just like every other site is not totally unanimous. NDLEA can trace you
Re: Guys Honestly, I Want To Try It (photo) by DoubleEngine007: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:
This site just like every other site is not totally unanimous. NDLEA can trace you
Even them too dey smoke.. When next you see any NDLEA officer, try observe his lips.. Those men wen dey roll jumbo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

sit / Should You Apologize First Even When You Are Not Wrong... / Pretentious Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.