Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Cucumber Farm Dairy - Agriculture (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Cucumber Farm Dairy (119146 Views)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Sola048:

Pls how good is this cucumber seedling
go to where you intend selling, ask if it's acceptable and command respect. Believe me! You don't want to be at mercy of buyers. Imagine your friends selling at 10k per bag, and your own is being price 2k for thesame bag lipsrsealed, it happened to a friend of mine. Some are buying greengo seed for 20-18k now because of scarcity, do you think they are fool? If it for personal consumption no problems Sir, but for commercial purpose make enquiry!
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2022
mustybay:
@farmer Akinloye, pls how best can I tackle white flies this dry season, they are just too much. They've started destroying my cucumber leaves, turning yellow. I do spray imiforce and d"d force at five days interval.
white flies are not responsible for the yellow leaves, it either nutrient deficiencies or Downy mildew. Only imiforce is enough to deal with white flies (5 days interval) 15ml per 16l knapsack tank.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2022
FarmTech:

Now I remember. I once saw some that goes for 15k! I must plant it next dry season.
pls FarmTech! Do something to this guy orwAseN. This forum will be turn to a joke by him and his like! Off topic pull reader off! You can delete all his post and ban him sir! Pls ........my people help me beg FarmTech!

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Aquadude16:

Thanks for today baba.
This is my new acct
you are welcome sir...am going to market on Monday, I will bring the seed along, i will give agent if you want me to.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Olaolex: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2022
bfag:
@farmerakinloye please were can I get single phosphate fertilizer and murate of potash in Akure other than let's farm thanks. this is in anticipation for my � tomato that are already in nursery.jj
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Aquadude16: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
you are welcome sir...am going to market on Monday, I will bring the seed along, i will give agent if you want me to.
I am coming on Monday also.
Thanks boss
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chidiebubeoji:

Umuaja, Delta state
Wow. That's close. I may visit your farm one day.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Chidiebubeoji: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
FarmTech:

Do you know Umuaja?
I will happy to see you sir
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
pls FarmTech! Do something to this guy orwAseN. This forum will be turn to a joke by him and his like! Off topic pull reader off! You can delete all his post and ban him sir! Pls ........my people help me beg FarmTech!
Thanks. I deleted all his posts as first warning.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chidiebubeoji:

Do you know Umuaja?
I will happy to see you sir
No. But I will contact your when ready.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Chidiebubeoji: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
FarmTech:

No. But I will contact your when ready.
okay
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by orpeeh: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Sola048:
The location is ogbomoso. It's actually an acre of land of which approximately 1plot has been used for pig rearing, we have pig dung around the land , will it be advisable to use the remains for manure to alternate poultry droppings.
. Pls which variety is slightly ok for this period?
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2022
I took my last harvest for this year this morning, and I sold 10 and 9k. Holiday wink thing .....

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Brineharry: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
FarmTech:

can I have have ur contact as I stay at Awka
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Sola048(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=orpeeh post=119235738]. Pls which variety is slightly ok for this period?[/quotel]
Greengo as they said
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Brineharry:
can I have have ur contact as I stay at Awka
Send me a mail.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by AYODEJI0605: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ok
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by ojbig1: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
200 sqm drip kit used just once is available for sale.
Location is Kari Abuja.
Price is very affordable.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Planting cucumber this harmattan. Does anyone has experience of challenges to prepare for. I dont have seed trays so I would be plantong direct to field.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2022
FarmTech:
Planting cucumber this harmattan. Does anyone has experience of challenges to prepare for. I dont have seed trays so I would be plantong direct to field.
it is risky planting direct as insect and rat can pick large percentage, you know how the seed is expensive and hope you have plan for that. Once dew is back downy mildew will be on rampage, you should be prepare. If you don't want bitter fruit irrigate very well Sir. Also, get insecticide that has imidacloprid as ingredient.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
it is risky planting direct as insect and rat can pick large percentage, you know how the seed is expensive and hope you have plan for that. Once dew is back downy mildew will be on rampage, you should be prepare. If you don't want bitter fruit irrigate very well Sir. Also, get insecticide that has imidacloprid as ingredient.
Thanks. In my area, rodent dont give any problem. My fear is mainly if the cold weather will hamper germination.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by oyinlekan1: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
FarmTech:
. Try and nurse your seed before transplanting, though I usually plant directly but this harmattan has really affected my seed germination, with the current situation of things I will always nurse my seeds during the harmattan period.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2022
oyinlekan1:
. Try and nurse your seed before transplanting, though I usually plant directly but this harmattan has really affected my seed germination, with the current situation of things I will always nurse my seeds during the harmattan period.
Thanks. I will buy some seed trays nxt yr.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Boldtouch: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Compliments of the season to all the beautiful people doing their best to keep the thread alive and vibrant.
@Farmerakinloye,Farmtech, etc. Please I urgently need heads up on where to procure Greengo F1 seeds of 4 sachets of 50g. Thanking you all in advance for your timely response.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by FarmTech(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Boldtouch:
Compliments of the season to all the beautiful people doing their best to keep the thread alive and vibrant.
@Farmerakinloye,Farmtech, etc. Please I urgently need heads up on where to procure Greengo F1 seeds of 4 sachets of 50g. Thanking you all in advance for your timely response.
I couldnt find it in my area. Cedagro.com doesnt have it currently.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Boldtouch: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Thanks for the update, please o anyone with where I can get it o na beg I dey beg o
FarmTech:

I couldnt find it in my area. Cedagro.com doesnt have it currently.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Aquadude16: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Boldtouch:
Thanks for the update, please o anyone with where I can get it o na beg I dey beg o
It is unavailable at the moment.
You have to wait till next year
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by komoland: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2022
I have greengo F1, 15 sachets 1000 seeds per a sachet, I can sell 4 sachets for you. Farm located at badeku jago ibadan.
Boldtouch:
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Boldtouch: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2022
I will take the offer. I have transacted with you twice in the past. How do I contact you via phone. Treat urgent. Warm regards as always.
komoland:
I have greengo F1, 15 sachets 1000 seeds per a sachet, I can sell 4 sachets for you. Farm located at badeku jago ibadan.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by komoland: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Kindly check if you are still using these number 08030457640 and 08104464387. If you have change it, kindly drop a new whatapp number here.
Boldtouch:
I will take the offer. I have transacted with you twice in the past. How do I contact you via phone. Treat urgent. Warm regards as always.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Boldtouch: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Am still using the 08030_4576_40, both calls and WhatsApp. I have sent you messages on WhatsApp. Your brother responded, his number ends with 5117. Please kindly reach me or drop your digit. Thanks
komoland:
Kindly check if you are still using these number 08030457640 and 08104464387. If you have change it, kindly drop a new whatapp number here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply)

10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.