Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Banish Dull And Ashy Skin And Say Hello To Healthy And Glowing Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Banish Dull And Ashy Skin And Say Hello To Healthy And Glowing Skin. (252 Views)

Do You Want A Perfect And Glowing Skin? Click Here / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banish Dull And Ashy Skin And Say Hello To Healthy And Glowing Skin. by nowuseeme(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Joluxxia skin is a natural skin care brand armed with the best of products formulated with utmost love for your skin and devoid of use of toxic chemicals.
We deal in taking care of all skin types/ tones be it;
dark skin
caramel
lightening
and
whitening.
Also for both men and women including children.
With the proper consultation you will be guided on the appropriate products to go for to suit your skin and what you’d like to achieve.
Skin treatments also available for bleached skin repair
Dark knuckles
Acne/pimples
Stretch marks

It’s our belief that what you apply on your skin also goes into your blood stream so this guides us into taking into consideration of health of our clients and prospective clients when formulating products.
Get your glow on with us 100%
We are based in Ibadan but deliver nationwide. Distance is not a barrier to taking care of your skin.

You can give us a call or WhatsApp chat on 08035231534
You can also find us on Instagram @joluxxiaskin
We’d be waiting to hear from you to try our life changing natural products.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Been Choosing The Wrong Wig / What Is The Most Cost Effective Means Of Getting A Suit / Packaging! Packaging!! Packaging!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.