Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) (63673 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Xisnin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pelaiye2703:
I wish we have access to ammunition just like they do. That’s when they’ll know it’s not a child’s play. I still remember vividly the SARS officers who extorted me in 2017 and 2018. The dead and the living will meet someday.
grin grin
You must be joking.
Will you trust all your neighbors and street boys with free guns?

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Quality20(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
They will borrow police uniform and come terrorise that computer village
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Afolashade00(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhGossip:
#EndSars

In other news, an alleged sex tape of Nengi just hit the internet.

The video which was released by someone who claims to be Nengi ex boyfriend, captioned it with "an ungrateful bi.t.ch."

Although different people have different opinions regarding who was really the person in the video, it can't be denied that the girl has a striking resemblance to Nengi.

https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/

Leave Nengi alone, Biko!!!
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Even for end SARS campaign
Una still one arrest

Stop this "No qualms" nonsense

It makes you sound foolish
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Xexza(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
After the directive by the IGP yesterday, today they are at it again and without uniform.

The computer villa guys should have captured them and made sure they faced the law.

4 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by igbsam(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is how it should be. Anywhere or anytime we see these criminals harassing anyone on the road, we should form a crowd, people's power and fight them back. The IGP should be able to keep his words and ensure these rogues are off the streets. I still see them today Monday moving around with impunity and so much confidence. In crowd we can fight them into hiding.

8 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
ojaysam25:
grin...special arm robbery squad...Those trader get mind sha...Salz nor dey play with trigger..

That's d way it's supposed to be. D people are more than SARS. U too, begin to get mind

4 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Awesome! That's the spirit...
The revolt is gaining momentum...
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

There was chaos at Computer village in Lagos state today October 5 when the traders in the village prevented SARS officers from arresting someone, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , The SARS officers stormed the village and attempted to arrest someone. However, the traders reminded the officers that the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, on Sunday, October 4, banned them from carrying out any arrest.

One of the officers fired gunshot in the air to disperse the traders who remained adamant and prevented the arrest, Reports.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUcgXTp1y1w

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF90vViDlz7/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=E7971626-CCDC-4E98-A30C-2C638966A4BF

Pls post on Twitter & copy d VP, IGP, Lagos State governor, Sunday dare, keyamo let them still see d same people they said they gave orders to. These people I mentioned aren't on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Look at what zoohari has turn the zoo to no rules anymore they told them not to go on duty with Mufti . I guess their don’t care

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by BigBizzy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
No be the same sars gullible Nigerians dey happy say them ban?

Hahahahahaj

Dear citizens, you guys have been played!
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
What if the profile of the person that SARS want to arrest is a notorious Kidnapper, Boko Haram commander, a merciless bandit that have killed thousands of Nigerians and was strategizing how to plant bombs in the village. embarassed
Well.. that doesn't matter anymore, why has SARS been murdering innocent youths recently? and before?

6 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Slymonster(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
What if the profile of the person that SARS want to arrest is a notorious Kidnapper, Boko Haram commander, a merciless bandit that have killed thousands of Nigerians and was strategizing how to plant bombs in the village. embarassed

Wear your full uniform or authorise apparel with ID card with tag showing. This one, you don't need anyone to tell you he is a crook. Just shirt and Jean's and SARS. Any kidnapper can do that

8 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by ojaysam25(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
lexy2014:

That's d way it's supposed to be. D people are more than SARS. U too, begin to get mind
My guy it is foolishness not bravely to argue with a man with gun...I see those Salz officials as packaged criminal...Salz should be reform or dissolved,they have cause more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by CaptainFM1: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:
We can resist them in our numbers if we actually want to

How many dem wan kill??....fear sef go catch them when they see everyone with sticks having nails

If they have enough bullets for the numbers....
I still strongly believe the solution to our problems will start from the polling units. When we start getting quality people into government offices, we will gradually solve most of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by heendrix(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
ednut1:
from the comfort of your room lol
You think I'm fearful like you are??
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
These guys have simply gone rogue.

No thanks to a flippant system.

It's clear that IG has lost total control of that unit.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
abiola708:
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK),ABIUNI_WEARS (IG) is your best place to shop.
can you ship to Akure
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

My guy it is foolishness not bravely to argue with a man with gun...I see those Salz officials as packaged criminal...Salz should be reform or dissolved,they have cause more harm than good.

It's cowardice to continue to cow under d pretext of fear of "a man with gun". "A man with gun" kills, Rob's and harasses whether u argue with him or not. In d video u watched, did d people succeed or not? D problem isn't "a man with a gun". it's d fact that we have more Nigerians who think like u & less who think like d traders

9 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Palado4u(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let us collectively reject oppression and defend our rights and the rights of our fellow citizens. This is the only way to #ENDSARS now!!!

Above all, please give your life to Jesus Christ, the Saviour of Heaven and the earth

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
It will get worse soon just watch out.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by heendrix(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
CaptainFM1:

If they have enough bullets for the numbers....
I still strongly believe the solution to our problems will start from the polling units. When we start getting quality people into government offices, we will gradually solve most of our problems.

Even if they do....they can't outnumber mobs and that's the mindset Northerners have that we don't

That's the main reason why SARS can't try this in the North #Mobaction

5 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

How many dem wan kill??....fear sef go catch them when they see everyone with sticks having nails
Na so. Hw many dew wan kill! . Lyk xay u go dy there

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by heendrix(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Na so. Hw many dew wan kill! . Lyk xay u go dy there

Na you dey fear na I no dey fear

3 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by nextstep(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
zicoraads:
It beats me how a lot of you down South and East even allow this. You can't do this in the North and everyone will stand and be looking at you. The officers won't even dare go on this mission with the heat their activities is generating.

Very interesting analysis... you mean the same youth that stood by while keke drivers were being harassed, hair shaven and so on? Not even on the excuse that they were criminals... just arrested for having stylish hair, clothing, and posters in their keke?

https://www.nairaland.com/6162093/kano-sharia-police-shave-mens

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Muftimenk: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
hefelove:
My own is I don't like how mods dey carry story late for fp
same here bro sm news will use 12hrs after trending be4 geting 2 nl

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by mariodko190(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Camera man you have one job, just one job
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
The person that did the recording need Proper Brain AMENDMENT (PBA) grin
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
As you stand for your Right also Remember to Ensure that your Soul is Prepared for The other side of Life..

One Accidental bullet could End someone Life. What is Most Important is to be taken away from here without JESUS. No Matter the Celebration or Accolades you are given here on Earth ! It's a Waste!

Eternity is not a Collective Matter!
Eternity is a Personal Matter!

Would you just shut it already!!!
Haba, how many lives can you win by doing social media eye service?
Go out there, do good. Make outreachs, real outreachs just like Christ did. Touch peoples lives. Then come here and post your deeds if you must on how you won souls for the Kingdom you so proclaim.

Accidental bullet?!? So we should sit at home and post like you without doing anything about the evil making rounds out there? Is that what you preach?

Funny thing is you just wait like a predator seeking a bad occasion to pour your premeditated sermons, spewing words you were made to understand as though you understand what you're saying.

Be M. A. D. - Make A Difference!!!
Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Na you dey fear na I no dey fear
Oshey. Oya start one na. Mke we gather dey support u 4rm back na
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Who many bullet can you take?

Can you give your own life?

Are you truly ready to die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.