Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) (63670 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by edoairways: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
superlanny:

This is one of the reasons why we are still in this shit, man up and leave all this Jesus this, Jesus that.

Nigga, we need to end Sars
SARS is not the issue but the Nigerian police force. They may ban SARS but police officers will still be on patrol. SARS isn't different from the normal police officer

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by coolh3ad(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
kilonshele101:
criminals obstructing justice.

they should arrest all of them for obstructing an arrest.

what we should stand up against is police brutality not obstructing the arrest of a crime suspect in the name of one yeye movement.

two wrongs can't right a wrong.

SARS should be allowed to deal we any Yahoo boy caught.

I hate Yahoo boys , they've cause a lot of pain in many families

...Only yahoo boys baaa!!. Read this below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6160627/true-life-experience-sars-brutality
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by ayenale1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
I thought the CP of Lagos had a meeting with them today...
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by naija4life247: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
As you stand for your Right also Remember to Ensure that your Soul is Prepared for The other side of Life..

One Accidental bullet could End someone Life. What is Most Important is not to be taken away from here without JESUS.
No Matter the Celebration or Accolades you are given here on Earth ! It's a Waste!

Eternity is not a Collective Matter!
Eternity is a Personal Matter!

This miscreant is here again. God will give you a good job that will keep you lazy and jobless youth busy.

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Starzo: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na u b d bigger mumu
Ode oshi
graciousolo:

Shebi the mumu jesus suppose fit stop bullet àbí all the miracles for bible na lie?

Zombie no fight for right here they help promote rejected jewish mythology.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Legendkilanko: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
I swear no be lie,
heendrix:
We can resist them in our numbers if we actually want to

How many dem wan kill??....fear sef go catch them when they see everyone with sticks having nails
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by k2money(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
As you stand for your Right also Remember to Ensure that your Soul is Prepared for The other side of Life..

One Accidental bullet could End someone Life. What is Most Important is not to be taken away from here without JESUS.
No Matter the Celebration or Accolades you are given here on Earth ! It's a Waste!

Eternity is not a Collective Matter!
Eternity is a Personal Matter!
Please business man, if you are tired of this side of life you can start going to the other side of life.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by igboamakaaa: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
What if the profile of the person that SARS want to arrest is a notorious Kidnapper, Boko Haram commander, a merciless bandit that have killed thousands of Nigerians and was strategizing how to plant bombs in the village. embarassed
Anything that has to do with Kidnapping = DSS job
Boko Haram operations = Army/Airforce/Navy
Bombs = Bomb Squad division of the Nigerian police.
Financial crimes= EFCC,/ICPC

Sars has no jurisdiction over the above named cases. They are only to be concerned about robbery cases (armed/unarmed).
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
nyiamfrank:
No one cares to know the complain that was reported against the suspect that was to be arrested. You obstruct police from carrying out their lawfu/constitutional obligation and you are proud of it. Since you have decided that you are now taking the laws into your own hands, did you find out who the complainant was?

Have we as Nigerians ever campeigned to end armed robbery, Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen, cultism, Cyber crime, etc? Cyber criminals that disguise themselves as celebrities are the ones that are talking rubbish about SARS.

Search yourself very well and stay right, SARS will have nothing to do with you

Shut up you're a SARS official. Are they the only armed force in Nigeria. Why is it only them. Do u think everybody can be mad at the same time?
I was once held by SARS they forcefully took my phone searched me. Followed me to my house unprepared search everywhere. They saw nothing implicating. All they saw was drugs for ulcer.
they still carried me on the road and told me I should settle them even if its 2k that they've wasted fuel and since I'm innocent that if I refuse they'll change this drugs they and put me in trouble. My guy they followed me to the ATM I gave them the 2k...
Trek back to my house and was thanking God

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by icebird25(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

How many dem wan kill??....fear sef go catch them when they see everyone with sticks having nails

You are right bro .. that's what boys are already planning ...
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Finally they are awake. In many major SE markets, policemen would never enter the market and pick anyone. Be it a customer or trader. They avoid it and only a coconut headed policeman would follow you to arrest right inside the market. When they attempt it, they have to come very prepared or take permission from the market leaders.

It has its advantage- as it helps stop intimidation and unlawful use of uniformed men. The disadvantage is, the traders abuse it. They will chop you because they know the police won’t take up the case and you don’t know their residential address (which is usually the safest best).

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmm.....I see revolution knocking at Naija's door.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gun shot....Hmmmmm.....I see revolution knocking at Naija's door.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

We will change it to killsars
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by goshen26: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even police man follow join #endSARS as those guys are blocking many parole
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by graciousolo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Starzo:
Na u b d bigger mumu
Ode oshi

Cry a river dear.

You won't be the first to abhor truth
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by hefelove(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Muftimenk:
same here bro sm news will use 12hrs after trending be4 geting 2 nl
Seun suppose start to dey comot their money
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by nyiamfrank: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Shut up you're a SARS official. Are they the only armed force in Nigeria. Why is it only them. Do u think everybody can be mad at the same time?
I was once held by SARS they forcefully took my phone searched me. Followed me to my house unprepared search everywhere. They saw nothing implicating. All they saw was drugs for ulcer.
they still carried me on the road and told me I should settle them even if its 2k that they've wasted fuel and since I'm innocent that if I refuse they'll change this drugs they and put me in trouble. My guy they followed me to the ATM I gave them the 2k...
Trek back to my house and was thanking God
well, my brother, every single policeman has got to defend their actions. have evidence against them to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt and take the case up.

well we can campeign to end SARS. can we campeign to end armed robbery?

if not, what should be the action of SARS when an armed robbery case is reported to the station?
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Sagay212: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's funny how these fool.ish SARS guys be doing gra gra because dem carry gun. If not for fun, dem born their papa well to dey do anyhow? Why dem nor shoot the whole crowd. That mumu that shot into the air nor know say dem for over power dem give dem correct beating for inside that market. Very desperate animals. Why not go and do money rituals if they are so hungry for illegal wealth.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Good but the best thing they could have done is to beat the SARS to stupor. I trust Omo Ibo wey sabi beat thief and those Ikeja thugs wey don amoke their ganja.
you honorably stole my comment grin
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Our leaders are toying with fire and keg of gun powder
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by graciousolo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You hear the gospel every blessed day.... but they seem to be nothing to you. Just like the rich man and Lazarus in the bible, he didn't consider the gospel till he died. He begged that message should be sent to the earth to his people for them to believe in God, Abraham told him that his people have the prophets to speak to them.
Is there any resemblance of what happened in the bible and what's happening now?

Apart from regurgitating rubbish from your old and misinformed books what else do religious people do?

They realise that somehow even the most foolish will realise that religion doesn't make you special in reality then they designed the idea of heaven and hell (false hope and fear) to keep the foolish from questioning obvious BS.

Who wants to be with a god that killed more people (directly or by proxy) than the villain (Satan) in his own story (the bible)?

If after all these evidence and facts and knowledge you still believe in a stupid plagiarised story then, stay foolish dear.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
SARS is a menace that MUST ELIMINATED.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
edoairways:

SARS is not the issue but the Nigerian police force. They may ban SARS but police officers will still be on patrol. SARS isn't different from the normal police officer
their own price lower pass those sarz own oo
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by edoairways: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
their own price lower pass those sarz own oo
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
nyiamfrank:
well, my brother, every single policeman has got to defend their actions. have evidence against them to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt and take the case up.

well we can campeign to end SARS. can we campeign to end armed robbery?

if not, what should be the action of SARS when an armed robbery case is reported to the station?

Sorry for sounding rudely. Your reply is matured. Not everyone has money to go to court.
Secondly SARS wouldn't let u record.
Thirdly they come on mofty u cant see their names.
Where do u want to start from. Would u say a black police with big bele wearing red cap slap me collect my phone.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Rugaria: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

I like the nails part of them sticks...
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Olovictor: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
They have done a big mistake. They suppose to kill him and set him as example for other SARS
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Imagine what Nigeria police have made themselves turned to. This is a big shame.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
edoairways:

But he is right, those officers are heartless.
Yes, more reason to fight against their illegal activities rather than coward down.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by decharlic(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Stop tarnishing someone's image with fake news. What of she were to be your sister?
PhGossip:
#EndSars

In other news, an alleged sex tape of Nengi just hit the internet.

The video which was released by someone who claims to be Nengi ex boyfriend, captioned it with "an ungrateful bi.t.ch."

Although different people have different opinions regarding who was really the person in the video, it can't be denied that the girl has a striking resemblance to Nengi.

https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Starzo: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Youre afraid of the truth that's y u clearly reject light
graciousolo:

Cry a river dear.

You won't be the first to abhor truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.