Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) (63672 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
We can resist them in our numbers if we actually want to

How many dem wan kill??....fear sef go catch them when they see everyone with sticks having nails
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2020
/
Fear fear citizens are the problem. If on your street, do not enter the van no matter what. Resist.

The FSARS man in the video could have been easily disarmed. I wonder why they didn't use him as example to others especially now the public have the support of all and sundry to tackle the menace of these armed robbers.

/
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2020
/
Where are the cowards and "mummy thank you" losers shouting "dodorima" or sailing? grin

Show yourselves and tackle SARS if you have balls.

/
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Kylekent59: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2020
We have many things to discuss concerning this country: Fuel price, Estimated billings, unemployment, security, NPF, SARS.....

We are doom for destruction if we don't fight for our right now we have the energy.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by aspiring44: 2:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Born2Breed:
This is the only language they will ever understand.

Eye for eye .

Infact , I experienced one at mile 12.whilst seated in a car he shouted and he was pointing the torch light because it looks tinted . He wanted to know if we were weird looking perhaps tattoo or dread locks . Someone at the back said bad market . They lurk around at under bridge mile 12. Looking for victims to prey on .
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by jacoik(m): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

If Endsars is not working

We will change it to killsars
lolxxxxx hahahaha I bin think say na u sars people carry early today for Edo
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by nduwale: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Lagos is not Edo
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2020
t
aspiring44:

Eye for eye .

Infact , I experienced one at mile 12.whilst seated in a car he shouted and he was pointing the torch light because it looks tinted . He wanted to know if we were weird looking perhaps tattoo or dread locks . Someone at the back said bad market . They lurk around at under bridge mile 12. Looking for victims to prey on .

That's Their trade. Extortion.

They have killed more innocent than criminals.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Coronavirus1: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2020
kilonshele101:
criminals obstructing justice.

they should arrest all of them for obstructing an arrest.

what we should stand up against is police brutality not obstructing the arrest of a crime suspect in the name of one yeye movement.

two wrongs can't right a wrong.

SARS should be allowed to deal we any Yahoo boy caught.

I hate Yahoo boys , they've cause a lot of pain in many families
Politicians are milking you dry yahoo boys are taking pinot the real Yahoo is government politicians
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Reckyd123(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Only ibo men can have the balls to resist this. See the incident in benin, no one had the guts to challenge SARS
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue lol......is because i always refuse to follow the RULES undecided

Born2Breed:

And you were born to be foolish.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Later some yeye people will be calling Ibos cowards.

When i said it earlier and say it again, if the Ibos leave Nigeria or get destroyed, many people will realize the importance and significance of the Ibos in Nigeria.

Reckyd123:
Only ibo men can have the balls to resist this. See the incident in benin, no one had the guts to challenge SARS
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by OyinO: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Their time is up. If not for the dumb coward Nizoorian youths, SARS would've banned themselves by themselves by now. Zombified and effeminated youths wallowing in religious balderdash will allow anything go, whether their parents are slaughtered in front of them. Bloody stewpeed cowards.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Joker09(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Nigerian Runz girls are against ENDSARS to spite the boys. They forget that if the boys don't eat, they'll starve too.

Well sugar daddies dey for them.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Uchasa:

Just shut up if you don't know what to say

I can see you are a product of a leaking condom.

Unam ikot mkpo.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2020
The cameraman get warapa for hand??

Him no steady the lens
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by abiola708(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
can you ship to Akure
Yeah we can
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
graciousolo:

Question the shit that you believe in.

Our unchangeable fate is death. Anything else is pure speculation.

Bye.

Even whatever you believed in, didn't make you a better person as you keep cursing and using fowl languages. If it had made you better, perhaps, I would say you've found peace... but you are sad and toxic as same time. Is it how you intend living for the rest of your life?
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by graciousolo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Even whatever you believed in, didn't make you a better person as you keep cursing and using fowl languages. If it had made you better, perhaps, I would say you've found peace... but you are sad and toxic as same time. Is it how you intend living for the rest of your life?

That is your opinion however I admit that yesterday I was out to make trouble...lol.

However, I don't hold rubbish beliefs to feel good and at some point we have to call all these rubbish out and we have to do it as aggressively as religious folks have been doing for years.

You are living a false life believing in a lie. You know it's a lie and that's why you have ended up not coming up with actual rebuttals but, attacks at my person but, sorry doesn't work.

I work by logic and facts not by faith and emotions.

I love you though. Safe.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
graciousolo:

That is your opinion however I admit that yesterday I was out to make trouble...lol.

However, I don't hold rubbish beliefs to feel good and at some point we have to call all these rubbish out and we have to do it as aggressively as religious folks have been doing for years.

You are living a false life believing in a lie. You know it's a lie and that's why you have ended up not coming up with actual rebuttals but, attacks at my person but, sorry doesn't work.

I work by logic and facts not by faith and emotions.

I love you though. Safe.

If what I believe in is a lie....then I am a lie. In God, I breathe, in Him I move and in Him I have my being. I've seen the truth and nothing takes me away from it.... not even unanswered prayer, nor temptations, nor Atheists.... this is because, as a believer, all these were already foretold that it will happen and it's happening....
Re: Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) by graciousolo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
OdefaGirl:

If what I believe in is a lie....then I am a lie. In God, I breathe, in Him I move and in Him I have my being.

What is the essence of a god who can't really protect or actually do anything in reality. Never seen... Never observed. Just written about by unenlightened ancient men?

Men who had written even more ridiculous stories before yours... From Horus in Egyptian mythologies to Zeus in Greek.

In fact, the biggest insult to the intelligence of modern men is that Christianity and Islam are plagiarised stories from older religions. Religions they consider ridiculous now.

At the end of the day I will trust you to be honest enough someday to speak truth to yourself. Question everything and demand answers... That will lead you here; atheism.

Bye. Be safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.