Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits (31207 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence / Army Colonel, 5 Other Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Battle - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Off course it must be an afonja colonel dem are glorified boys scouts.
Bandits eat them for breakfast.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:
Whilst Defense HQ are sending warning to their officers to avoid Road trips, Nigerian Army under OBJ would have stormed Abuja - Kaduna Forests by now in their battalions and send as many bandits to their untimely 72virgins by now

mehnn I low-key miss OBJ's government sha

This government is hesitant once the issue has to do with the Northern part of the country and more pointedly, the Fulani stock of the region.

A colonel is just a step away from the elite of the elite officer group.: General

Naim bandits kidnap for midnight when him don reason am say an the safest time to ply the road.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by n3xt(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:
Whilst Defense HQ are sending warning to their officers to avoid Road trips, Nigerian Army under OBJ would have stormed Abuja - Kaduna Forests by now in their battalions and send as many bandits to their untimely 72virgins by now

mehnn I low-key miss OBJ's government sha
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by zang: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Colonels are now an endangered species in Nigeria.

God bless the soul of Late lt col Abu Ali
He lives forever

1 Like

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
chiiraq802:
"The Gazette learnt that the development has sent panic
through the Nigerian Army Headquarters, which
promptly issued a warning to officers to be wary of
road trips". grin

Army too don they fear to travel by road
NA

las las na One Chance Nigerians enter for this government. cheesy

This deserves a repost
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

This government is hesitant once the issue has to do with the Northern part of the country and more pointedly, the Fulani stock of the region.

A colonel is just a step away from the elite of the elite officer group.: General

Naim bandits kidnap for midnight when him don reason am say an the safest time to ply the road.
No. Executive ranks in Army starts at Lt. Colonel, which is one rank below Colonel.

Under Military Governors were selected from Lt. Colonel pool.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Christistruth00:

Army Officers move 24 hours a day if he is Ordered to turn up at 3.30 am at a particular spot in the Bush , even if his Wife is in the middle of delivering a Baby he must be there. Order.

Security is a 24 hours a day ,7 days a week business.

Okay so is he there now? You people think you are talking to lay man cheesy cheesy have u ever served in the military ? Stop spewing nonsense lies ..My total background is military from A to Z so cool down
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Christistruth00: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Okay so is he there now? You people think you are talking to lay man cheesy cheesy have u ever served in the military ? Stop spewing nonsense lies ..My total background is military from A to Z so cool down

I have lived in an Army Barracks before Maiduguri to be precise sometimes they go for patrols at 2 am in the night sometimes 4 am in the night.

Your Military background should help you understand that if his superior officer tells him to turn up somewhere at 4 am he must be there. Order

Military discipline may have broken down in the Cases you experienced but anywhere else on Earth Soldiers can be called to go to their duty post even in the Night.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by UKkev: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
thesicilian:
If they can kidnap army colonel without them even killing at least one of the bandits, what then is the hope for the common man?
can't you read?
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Antibot5: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
zang:

God bless the soul of Late lt col Abu Ali
He lives forever

Amen. We miss him
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by starnigeria: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
QuinieR:
What was he looking for @3am
Hmmmmmm

In his country! So somebody cannot walk or drive for a strategic reason in his motherland again.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by nextstep(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Army warning it's personnel to be wary of road trips? If army dey fear then who born us ordinary citizen? grin grin
I've never heard this before... grin grin grin

At this rate, Chad can invade us oh

2 Likes

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
November 2 last year I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen at KM 22 along same road close to Olam farm. I pray he should be released coz those Kidnappers bandits don't spare military/Uniform personals.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by twosquare(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
NinaArsenal:
November 2 last year I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen at KM 22 along same road close to Olam farm. I pray he should be released coz those Kidnappers bandits don't spare military/Uniform personals.
how were you rescued?
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by celeiyke: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
That Olam farm axis is a bandit zone. That's where the kidnapping happens on d road
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by uvie66: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
Driving on Kaduna Abuja road by 3 am ? He called for it
I concur, the man was on a suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by uvie66: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
starnigeria:

In his country! So somebody cannot walk or drive for a strategic reason in his motherland again.
Where there's a breakdown of law and order, why will you want to travel at 3am?
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
aminulive:
PEOPLESGAZETTE.COM

https://peoplesgazette.com/breaking-nigerian-army-colonel-kidnapped/

That nigga is gone. No looking back
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by BeSnappy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
So sorry for his family!
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by atlanticexpress: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
I pray he is found alive
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Ykc2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Driving through Abuja Kaduna road is like a Christian going to Afghanistan to preach you all knew what the end will be undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by donjahsy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
One day they will kidnap Burutai and Buhari
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by engrchykae(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
ERockson:
A whole colonel gone, Ordinary citizen are in mess already
there is a systematic killing of colonels in the military.
Maybe they will be replaced with fulanis.
When nnamdi kanu talks,zombies will groan ipob ipob.
Thank God for ipob,when it gets dirty,energetic youths can rally around ipob and fight
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by QuinieR(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
starnigeria:

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Bbbwings: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
Driving on Kaduna Abuja road by 3 am ? He called for it
how much is a flight that he couldnt take it
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
kalu61:
As bad as it may sound, l miss OBJ.

There are some shit that will not happen and it does happens, it's treated as shit as well.

Like him or not, OBJ is the best president in terms of Security handling.

One may have thought if Buhari is good at nothing, security shouldn't be one of it.

Obj would not have done anything. What we are seeing today is the result of years of economic mismanagement.

Rich people are usually not terrorists, poverty breeds crime and violence.

There is a limit to how much crime can be curtailed by show of force alone.
Economic prosperity is the best crime fighting tool any nation can use.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bbbwings:

how much is a flight that he couldnt take it

I Taya , it looks like he had a death wish
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Ahmed566(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
This country is not safe.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Must definitely be around that Birnin-Gwari road... the second most deadly route in nigeria after Maiduguri-monguno-baga route..
We never mourn Col Bako finish.. now a senior officer is kidnapped ...
I am just speechless..
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by amliftedhigher: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
This colonel get mind o

You nor travel for day time

You come enter road around 3:00am
SARS fit kidnap him oh
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Mrflyguy: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
kalu61:
As bad as it may sound, l miss OBJ.

There are some shit that will not happen and it does happens, it's treated as shit as well.

Like him or not, OBJ is the best president in terms of Security handling.

One may have thought if Buhari is good at nothing, security shouldn't be one of it.

Buhari is playing politics and tribalism with Nigerians and that's why bandits and bokoharam will continue to have a field day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba / Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.