Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) (56406 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
One day this thing will get to everyone, the leaders are keeping quiet, one day these criminals called SARS will surely turn to something worse than Boko Haram.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
SARZ on the beat grin grin
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
The dude wearing red minding his business might be the one bullet will hit if these idiots shoot there angry

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nazgul:
I think it's high time the IGP starts suspending and withholding salaries of police commissioners of any state that this useless demons refuses to obey his order.

It's one thing to give out an order, it's another thing to ensure that the order given out is being carried out with zero compromise.

I'm sure that some police commissioners in some states wouldn't enforce the IGP"s order as a result of the monentry gains they're benefiting from SARS thuggery.

My question again, is Buhari, Osibanjo, those at the national assembly, governors and those in authority not aware of this insensitivity and madness displayed by these SARS?

This country dey make me shame.

WTF!

5 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Abeyjide: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
SEXONLY:
until guys start stoning dem, dey no go hear.

May be best solution.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by FX(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
#EndSars
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Armed robbers empowered by the law.

3 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nazgul: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

My question again, is Buhari, Osibanjo, those at the national assembly, governors and those in authority not aware of this insensitivity?

This country dey make me shame.

WTF!
Since it's not affecting them directly they don't care. All they care about is how to make life miserable for the common man and loot away the future of the youths.

Each and every single one of them would die miserably.

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Idiot, all of una go soon become history.

Bonapart:
Who's guilty should be arrested. Who kill should face punishment.

#continuesars
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by faceland: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
PlayForFun:

You can't arrest, torture and extort me for a crime I know nothing about but because you want me to cough out money by force to put food on your table and pay your kid's school fees. Even if I don't fight, that child will die when you expect to start enjoying fruit of your labour (robbery). It is not a crime to be a youth in my own country.

Amen to that. Curse be upon them and their family for the wicked extortion.

In this hard times one basted would just show up and violate once freedom and take LOTS OF MONEY. May they all die unnatural and painful deaths.

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by kpokpo1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
You can imagine that! Unarmed civilian being harassed violating, his fundamental human right.
#EndSars now like right NOW!
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

From The Information Gathered By , A video of suspected FSARS officials arresting a yet-to-be-identified man, hours after their activities were banned by the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, has been shared online.

Twitter user, Solomon Okonkwo who describes himself as a Human rights activist, shared the video online and said the incident happened this morning October 5 at Urora Junction, Benin City, in Edo state.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHMdYnMEstc

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrSomtoOkonkwo/status/1313067416558153728
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nazgul:
I think it's high time the IGP starts suspending and withholding salaries of police commissioners of any state that this useless demons refuses to obey his order.

It's one thing to give out an order, it's another thing to ensure that the order given out is being carried out with zero compromise.

I'm sure that some police commissioners in some states wouldn't enforce the IGP"s order as a result of the monentry gains they're benefiting from SARS thuggery.

yes, heads must start to roll. that is way forward!!!

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by faceland: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Flytime:
I watched the video this morning

It was obvious they wanted to collect money

I don't even know the criteria for employing them because most of them looks like illiterates who didn't undergo trainings but was just giving an order and a gun

Usually they are mix of illiterate and well-educated. It is usually the illiterates that carry's the weapon.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by taskcompleteng: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
All will be well my people..

Meanwhile come buy Land...

2 plot of land back of Shoprite monastery road lekki Ajah...

Title.Global CofO

Asking 16m each
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by UDUJ(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
My problem with them is the fact you cannot distinguish between them and the actual armed robbers because of the way they dress. I have driven past them countless times but have never one day been stopped.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by talk2obed84(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=PlayForFun post=94639644]Killing their families is the best option.... let us start making them cry too and feel pains. Unfortunately, Nigerian youths believe in BBNaija than fighting for their freedom. We all need to come together as one.

[b]You can't arrest, torture and extort me for a crime I know nothing about but because you want me to cough out money by force to put food on your table and pay your kid's school fees. Even if I don't fight, that child will die when you expect to start enjoying fruit of your labour (robbery). It is not a crime to be a youth in my own country. which kind foolish person are you?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by faceland: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nazgul:

That is the right word THUGS collecting protection payment or else.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by ruffDiamond: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
let proper investigation be done pls!
SARS can't be done away with completely pls!I have my misgivings ,but they have to do their job!the man in question ma be criminal na!reason am!
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by andyanders: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Op, you should have stated that Government Official Armed Robbers, aka SARS, arresting/arrested a man. Period.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nowadays we don’t know legit arrest from extortion just because how sars has abused their authority, in my opinion I think each arrest should be recorded officially and the individual rights be said

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by PlayForFun: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=talk2obed84 post=94642599][/quote]the kind of foolish person that you are! I hope that answer your question. Good night
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by PlainSight(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even Planet of The Apes get some Semblance of Sanity.Naija na Jungle

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by ruffDiamond: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Too bad
wetjn bad there, ole! your own cup go soon full!
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by jchioma: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Can we call this litmus test?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Jafar1: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Is that not Slawomir?

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by igwedubai2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
F/Sars! we still have d good 1 shall ooooo. And with this ban , some criminal elements we use this moment to start rubbing people doing whatever they like. They should re-form then not to ban them totally. Because house rubbering will increase. Traffic rubbering will increase and car theft will also increase.[sub][/sub]
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by stagger: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
I think it is high time Nigerians start lynching these robbers in uniform. What difference is there between these people and armed robbers?

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
So to drive Spyder, Venza or Lexus is now crime? Why SARS no dey carry eyes see these cars?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Liposure: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
BigSarah:
Work-Chop
SARS must chop
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Celebsnews2: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
These guys are bent on frustrating Nigerians.
Meanwhile, meet Nigeria most talented teen actress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WfzlesK-Q
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by ruffDiamond: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Is that not Slawomir?
E fit be ooo criminal forming clout!
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Falcao789: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Comedian2019:
#Endsarsnow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.