Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,316 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) (56414 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by jacoik(m): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Is that not Slawomir?
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u no well ooooo. be sef bin think say na him
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by jacoik(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2020
PlayForFun:
Killing their families is the best option.... let us start making them cry too and feel pains. Unfortunately, Nigerian youths believe in BBNaija than fighting for their freedom. We all need to come together as one.

You can't arrest, torture and extort me for a crime I know nothing about but because you want me to cough out money by force to put food on your table and pay your kid's school fees. Even if I don't fight, that child will die when you expect to start enjoying fruit of your labour (robbery). It is not a crime to be a youth in my own country.
I say a very big amen and iseeeeeee
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by chillychill(f): 3:21am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Yes. Terrible.

Sorry, remind me why I'm being mentioned.

U were arguing with me on a thread d day before u said dey won't do anything of such again(would have love to go into details but it doesn't matter again n moreover d thread had been blocked)takia smiley
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2020
poshestmina:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

I wish all of them Cultists in Rivers State

The consequences will be dare you don't quench a burning fire with fuel. You can't win against the state, it's lawlessness to start killing Law enforcement agencies. The way to deal with this is via peaceful protest that is all. We keep protesting not on twitter but physical non-violence protest. Police are actually your friends we just have bad eggs in the force. They are not all evil.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 3:46am On Oct 06, 2020
chillychill:

U were arguing with me on a thread d day before u said dey won't do anything of such again(would have love to go into details but it doesn't matter again n moreover d thread had been blocked)takia smiley

Oh... I think I remember. No, I didn't say they wouldn't do anything again. I only said we shouldn't complain when the ban was given until it's violated. I'm still positive they'll be checked soon seeing all the attention they've been getting recently.

Sorry, I'm not so good at remembering Nairaland names. sad
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by nairanaira12: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Iyatrustee, have you seen what I was telling you yesterday or so? This their system was never going to work. This was not the first time. Now, they have done exactly as expected: break their own rule.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by nairanaira12: 4:35am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

With this your comment, you really think you're better than those that watch BBN?

Hhm.. Nigeria is in trouble

Something drastic is very important. Those at the top are not ready to do anything about this rubbish
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 4:47am On Oct 06, 2020
nairanaira12:

Something drastic is very important. Those at the top are not ready to do anything about this rubbish

Yeah but killing defenceless women and children isn't the way forward.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by nairanaira12: 4:50am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Yeah but killing defenceless women and children isn't the way forward.

Unfortunately, it may be the only way. If others see that their wives and kids can disappear if they try nonsense, they will control themselves. I'm afraid, Buhari and IG are not going to stop the murderous activities of SARS.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 4:59am On Oct 06, 2020
nairanaira12:

Unfortunately, it may be the only way. If others see that their wives and kids can disappear if they try nonsense, they will control themselves. I'm afraid, Buhari and IG are not going to stop the murderous activities of SARS.

I completely disagree with you on this. Killing innocent and defenseless women and children makes you a terrorist. However, I'm inclined to believe that you won't agree with me either. So I'd just drop it here.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I completely disagree with you on this. Killing innocent and defenseless women and children makes you a terrorist. However, I'm inclined to believe that you won't agree with me either. So I'd just drop it here.

Then I guess you can call it balance of terror
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by iyatrustee(f): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
nairanaira12:
Iyatrustee, have you seen what I was telling you yesterday or so? This their system was never going to work. This was not the first time. Now, they have done exactly as expected: break their own rule.

My oga, afraid catch me sef! embarassed

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Madibah(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
ruffDiamond:
wetin bad there, ole! your own cup go soon full!

Is like you don't know my father
Go and ask about koka family
Na we get Lagos
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by chillychill(f): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Oh... I think I remember. No, I didn't say they wouldn't do anything again. I only said we shouldn't complain when the ban was given until it's violated. I'm still positive they'll be checked soon seeing all the attention they've been getting recently.

Sorry, I'm not so good at remembering Nairaland names. sad

OH no problem (I had to check my mentions to so as to remember ur moniker) smiley.. But wait shey ure one em SARS ni wink dis one dat ure defending dem lik dis
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Lordsagna: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Oogway:

I feel you talk more than you do, working boys don't use iphone 11 to work, they use 6 or 7. And they keep it at home mostly. Even if they use iphones as their primary smartphone they use a smaller phone to work for security sake. The real working boys hardly make noise. I enjoy your posts though, more of a comic relief than something i take seriously

hi doctor... there was a time you said you'll write an article on USMLE? if yes pls create a thread about USMLE we need here on NAIRALAND nd I believe you are in best position to do.... I'm hoping someday, I wish to do my residency in neurosurgery in the United States .
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by izibili44: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2020
[Hussling boy how far. What is the level.quote author=Slawormir post=94639114]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...
But from sapele road to ugbowo today i nor see them for road o...

I feel free to waka with my huzzling iPhone 11 and Samsung galaxy 9 plus today from sapele road to ugbowo

Make we real niggarrrs nor worry
Very soon ..we go dey carry our huzzling phone dey follow body...

All those guys way dey video am....them be don fuckkk up... assuming say them nor come down go assist the guy...
But at last them still come down[/quote]
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by OyinO: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
PlayForFun:
Killing their families is the best option.... let us start making them cry too and feel pains. Unfortunately, Nigerian youths believe in BBNaija than fighting for their freedom. We all need to come together as one.

You can't arrest, torture and extort me for a crime I know nothing about but because you want me to cough out money by force to put food on your table and pay your kid's school fees. Even if I don't fight, that child will die when you expect to start enjoying fruit of your labour (robbery). It is not a crime to be a youth in my own country.

Greatest comment. If we can make them regret their actions, they'll tread with caution. Anytime they kill one youth, one of their family members, be it their wife, child, or parents should be killed in revenge. Then you'll watch and see SARS brutality and open extrajudicial executions die a natural death in no time.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by OyinO: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

With this your comment, you really think you're better than those that watch BBN?

Hhm.. Nigeria is in trouble

Sharaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! Bloody coward. If killing another person's family member is okay, why are you scared about the same kind gesture being reciprocated to you? Bloody modfuka!
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by OyinO: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Sorry, go and start killing... lol.

Shut up that your oozing buccal cavity. It stinks whenever you open it. Wounded Lamb indeed. So you want all of us to be brutally murdered like Jesus baah!??
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Erojepromise(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Iykenuwa:
if the fellow is a fraudster or cultist, then kudos to the team.
and a cultist / fraudster is known by driving a car huh?when you are properly dressed you are a cultist .nonsense mentality
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Erojepromise:
[s] and a cultist / fraudster is known by driving a car huh?when you are properly dressed you are a cultist .nonsense mentality[/s]

your point, dear "SENSEful Person?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
chillychill:

OH no problem (I had to check my mentions to so as to remember ur moniker) smiley.. But wait shey ure one em SARS ni wink dis one dat ure defending dem lik dis

Ha! I'm not defending them. Why would I defend a group that has lost focus? Why would I defend anyone that sheds innocent blood? I personally think they should be reformed to stick to their original task. I only urge Nigerians to be logical in their demands, complaints and reactions so that they don't appear as insatiable babies to the world and so that they don't end up being more dangerous than the SARS guys themselves, and thereby making the leaders seem just.

To explain, I woke up this morning to read people calling me names for kicking against the suggestion of killing the wives and children of the SARS officers. They called me a coward. People that plan to leave their fellow men that hurt them to kill innocent and defenseless women and children are the ones calling me coward, lol. Anyway, such antediluvian behaviours are what I kick against. I don't and won't defend SARS' brutality just like I don't and won't defend scammers too.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
OyinO:

Sharaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! Bloody coward. If killing another person's family member is okay, why are you scared about the same kind gesture being reciprocated to you? Bloody modfuka!

Lol... Nairaland kids are very easy to detect even on a faceless forum like this. Someone that plans to leave his fellow man that hurt him to go after defenceless women and children is calling somebody else a coward. grin

Ok... you win.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by chillychill(f): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Ha! I'm not defending them. Why would I defend a group that has lost focus? Why would I defend anyone that sheds innocent blood? I personally think they should be reformed to stick to their original task. I only urge Nigerians to be logical in their demands, complaints and reactions so that they don't appear as insatiable babies to the world and so that they don't end up being more dangerous than the SARS guys themselves, and thereby making the leaders seem just.

To explain, I woke up this morning to read people calling me names for kicking against the suggestion of killing the wives and children of the SARS officers. They called me a coward. People that plan to leave their fellow men that hurt them to kill innocent and defenseless women and children are the ones calling me coward, lol. Anyway, such antediluvian behaviours are what I kick against. I don't and won't defend SARS' brutality just like I don't and won't defend scammers too.

Y would dey want to kill dere families because of dere own(SARS) craziness. U no how Nigerians are na we too dey make mouth on unnecessary things.. At least ure a Nigerian u should know how we use to do na cheesy
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
chillychill:

Y would dey want to kill dere families because of dere own(SARS) craziness. U no how Nigerians are na we too dey make mouth on unnecessary things.. At least ure a Nigerian u should know how we use to do na cheesy

My interactions with Nigerians are mostly here on Nairaland and so far, it has been mixed feelings for me. However, that's enough to fully get your point.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
irnene:
they won't hear

It will get to a point that if you want to eliminate anyone just point to him in a crowd and say "he's part of SARS". These bunglers are too stupid to realise the danger they are laying for themselves ahead.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by OyinO: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Nairaland kids are very easy to detect even on a faceless forum like this. Someone that plans to leave his fellow man that hurt him to go after defenceless women and children is calling somebody else a coward. grin

Ok... you win.

Lol! When you harm somebody because you're well armed, then they'll harm your closest unarmed family members. You think if the people SARS are killing are well armed, SARS will go close to them?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
BigSarah:
Work-Chop
Hello Sarah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.