Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) (56183 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by nyiamfrank: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...
But from sapele road to ugbowo today i nor see them for road o...

I feel free to waka with my huzzling iPhone 11 and Samsung galaxy 9 plus today from sapele road to ugbowo

Make we real niggarrrs nor worry
Very soon ..we go dey carry our huzzling phone dey follow body
SARS were only banned from carrying out stop and search on road blocks. It was not said they seize to exist. Just like roads in Nigeria, everyday "we have assigned this road", up to 17 assignments on the same road. And it's still the same way you grew up and met it. Campeign against bad roads is what we need now too!
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by jchioma: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
According to most correspondents, sama op' same, these guys have only gone covert, they still perpetrate same on a different but predictable level, and it forces one to ask, is that not what was ordered by previous police commands? Road blocks, Check points, stop and search, harassments. Breakdown of law and order?
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Arijude(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Sorry, go and start killing... lol.
woundedlamb, your brain is really wounded.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by chillychill(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
@WoundedLamb I hope ure seeing dis undecided
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Chirowman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sars can never be banned they already have a workshop.thats what gives them Money extortion , robbery and kidnapping .
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Flytime:
I watched the video this morning

It was obvious they wanted to collect money

I don't even know the criteria for employing them because most of them looks like illiterates who didn't undergo trainings but was just giving an order and a gun

they are all illiterate and criminals and they are cultists too.

Nigeria is fvckked up already cos if not illiteracy, how can Anti-Robbery Squad be that stupid to dey extort innocent people?

I can bet my dick cap say most of them can not tell you the full meaning of the FSARS.

na Ogun go kill all of dem and their wives and kids join.

illiterate leaders too, e no go better for all of dem.

walahi, all I need is cold iron.

these criminals SARS end times are coming, people go soon turn against dem and there willl be nowhere safe for dem.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Vikynas: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
FG should allow Nigerians take the law into their hands anywhere they're seen terrorising people they should be dealt with unto jungle justice
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
irnene:
they won't hear
our government have discover another thing to divert our attention, you can see now that nobody is talking about increment in Petro and electricity again.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anaerobi:
they youth should march and burn down their office na.
March with sticks and burn down the office of those armed with AK-47 abi... Talk is really cheap!!! And to even think you excluded yourself makes it more hilarious grin
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

I feel free to waka with my huzzling iPhone 11 and Samsung galaxy 9 plus today from sapele road to ugbowo

Very soon ..we go dey carry our huzzling phone dey follow body...

All those guys way dey video am....them be don fuckkk up... assuming say them nor come down go assist the guy...
But at last them still come down
Real hommie I dig CuZ. I think say na only me dig that line. Those carts still go down laslas. Those lice (SARS) go disperse....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by joepepsy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
But a crime if you are a fraudster.
PlayForFun:
Killing their families is the best option.... let us start making them cry too and feel pains. Unfortunately, Nigerian youths believe in BBNaija than fighting for their freedom. We all need to come together as one.

You can't arrest, torture and extort me for a crime I know nothing about but because you want me to cough out money by force to put food on your table and pay your kid's school fees. Even if I don't fight, that child will die when you expect to start enjoying fruit of your labour (robbery). It is not a crime to be a youth in my own country.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is a sign of a system needing repairs - we all know that in Nigeria, it is every man for himself - GOD for us all and quite frankly, God does not give a hoot what happens between you and #SARS wetin consan am wen no be tithe grin

At some point, aggrieved citiziens will start killing SARS officers one by one
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
irnene:
they won't hear

Let us observe how the IG will make the CP assume responsibility for flaunting a legitimate order from above
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by neonly: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by PlayForFun: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
joepepsy:
Yes I know bro and I'm not.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Flytime: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

they are all illiterate and criminals and they are cultists too.

Nigeria is fvckked up already cos if not illiteracy, how can Anti-Robbery Squad be that stupid to dey extort innocent people?

I can bet my dick cap say most of them can not tell you the full meaning of the FSARS.

na Ogun go kill all of dem and their wives and kids join.

illiterate leaders too, e no go better for all of dem.

walahi, all I need is cold iron.

these criminals SARS end times are coming, people go soon turn against dem and there willl be nowhere safe for dem.
it be like say dem don do you strong thing
Tell me your story
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Flytime:
it be like say dem don do you strong thing Tell me your story

bro, I hate crimes.

2 Likes

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Sirfemisky: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

All those guys way dey video am....them be don fuckkk up... assuming say them nor come down go assist the guy...
Alaye abeg dm.
I just enter the game and I need mentor
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
joepepsy:

Even at that, it is not the duty of sars to fight fraudsters. Yahoo boys don't use guns. It is the job of the Efcc

Sara's has not paraded a single yahoo boy..thry just corner them for their own ends

I know for sure that Osinbajo would have dealt with this matter if he was the president. He is genuinely not happy with the situation but the President as usual, the matter doesn't affect his region and tribe, the fulani, so they are free to do as they wish
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Samcoflex75(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

Baba carry your boy along
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by KhingPaul(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Is that not Slawomir?
Yep. In flesh.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slynation:

March with sticks and burn down the office of those armed with AK-47 abi... Talk is really cheap!!! And to even think you excluded yourself makes it more hilarious grin
Hahahahahah.... seriously I my fellow youth will have my type of Mind, march a protest, eliminate all those 60+ leaders and start a fresh government.
but tribalism and religion wont allow them.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Oogway: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

I feel you talk more than you do, working boys don't use iphone 11 to work, they use 6 or 7. And they keep it at home mostly. Even if they use iphones as their primary smartphone they use a smaller phone to work for security sake. The real working boys hardly make noise. I enjoy your posts though, more of a comic relief than something i take seriously

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is really terrible. Is that how they intimidate people? Pls who recruit these people? These guys are just retired criminals recruited into nigeria police force.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Basitelo1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

Bro reply my mail I like make we reason
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Arijude:
woundedlamb, your brain is really wounded.

What do y'all want me to say again? He said the way forward to start killing people who are related to SARS officers. undecided
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
n3xt:

Provide a solution.

SARS is not an independent body. They respond to authorities who in turn answer to the government. Killing their innocent family members will only make you a criminal (or even a terrorist) and when you're caught and killed, that would be justified. In fact, the suggestion is antediluvian to say the least. This is not 450BC. Instead of attacking the weak and defenceless women and kids in retaliation, launch an attack on your government. Hold the government responsible.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by WoundedLamb: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
chillychill:
@WoundedLamb I hope ure seeing dis undecided

Yes. Terrible.

Sorry, remind me why I'm being mentioned.
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by Justice28(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...

You need to be tamed..
Re: FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) by MurderX: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Is that not Slawomir?
Can't be, Slawomir is a real niggar....damnnnnn nigggarrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Thief Sprays CCTV Camera With Black Spray But It Slides Off To Show His Face(Vid / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.