Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among (785 Views)

Did Gov. Chibuike Amaechi Of Rivers State Betray Gen Muhammadu Buhari? / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by abdulwahed: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Is it true GMB is among the former Nign President that has investment in foriegn countries
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by 9ijaMan: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
I thought you said you read a magazine with the list. How come you are now asking people to look for the list for you? Are you sure you are alright?
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by egift(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

I thought you said you read a magazine with the list. How come you are now asking people to look for the list for you? Are you sure you are alright?

No. He is not well. To rescue him, ask him to drop that JonnySambo feeding bottle he have been sucking all day. Am sure within the week, he did be a free man. grin
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ no doubt you mean well
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by abdulwahed: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2011
YES I am alright, mark you just gaze while someone is reading in bus when in my trip to Abj. But may b you re not alright thats why you started thinking that someone is not alright
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by 9ijaMan: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2011
Abeg go swallow some panadol tablets.
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by abdulwahed: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
@9ijaman, by the way you re replying that means u re abusing drugs, remember NDLEA is arround the corner, how can u ask someone to take drugs anyhow, do u think everybody is like you. Becareful ooooooooh
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by egift(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2011
abdulwahed:

@9ijaman, by the way you re replying that means u re abusing drugs, remember NDLEA is arround the corner, how can u ask someone to take drugs anyhow, do u think everybody is like you. Becareful ooooooooh

@abdulwahed:
If you do not like the "panadol tablets" prescribed for you, you can atleast take the one I gave earlier (wish I believe will be more effective - "instanta", like miracle). Here it is:

, drop that JonnySambo feeding bottle you have been sucking all day. Am sure within the week, you did be a free man.

We all simply want you to be whole again grin
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among by rasputinn(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2011
Yes,he is one of Nigeria's past leaders dictators unfortunately

(1) (Reply)

North Sponsoring Mend- Ex-militant / Buhari Rejected Okonjo Iweala As Vice-President / How Gov Ajimobi Swindled Access Bank Off N15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.