Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (1272 Views)

The Indian Farmer And His Lost Donkey - Full Story Here / Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mine was my former account I was banned because I cursed someone who insulted me!!! Who does that I called the attention of the mods but no reply immediately I retaliated ! Gbam!!! Dem don ban me for 7 years just for "God punish you and buhari" c
This guy was insulting me because of buhari!!!
Account of 6 years!! (2013-2019) that's why I created this one last year!! I've been banned here too for 9 days because I asked someone posting telegram link to "get the f.uck off"
WHEN THAT BAN EXPIRES I'M COMING FOR THE MODS HEADS!!!
drop yours!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Cc offpoint1 come share your story
Slawormir
Edunapen

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by PhGossip: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Got 20 years ban cause of rule 18

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Can't remember
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
We banned ourself. We were becoming too popular
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Guyman02: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mine was more annoying because the Mod did it after I responded to one stupid and Foolish imbe without cile claiming to Grill meat on this platform, he was spamming the thread with a long diatribe including pictures of Buhari washing Nigeria flag, he was calling on the Mods telling them rule 500. angry

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by CosmicPhoenix: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
the last time a mod tried to ban me,the internet crashed.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Funny thing is that you will still get banned for 10 years for contravening rule 19. Ask yourself now, is this thread worth it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by SirMichael1: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brainiac12:
Mine was my former account I was banned because I cursed someone who insulted me!!! Who does that I called the attention of the mods but no reply immediately I retaliated ! Gbam!!! Dem don ban me for 7 years just for "God punish you and buhari" c
Account of 6 years!! (2013-2019) that's why I created this one last year!! I've been banned here too for 9 days because I asked someone posting telegram link to "get the f.uck off"
drop yours!!!
Funny thing is that you will get banned for 10 years for contravening rule 19. Ask yourself now, is this thread worth it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Uzomacharles: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
I was banned by BOTS or whatever in the Romance section but can't remember the cause and it lasted 24hrs
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Funny thing is that you will get banned for 10 years for contravening rule 19. Ask yourself now, is this thread worth it?

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
their ban here is annoying, is like they are afraid to ban some monikers!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by phranklyn92(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sometime in 2015 I was banned for engaging in a back and forth with one mudafvka called Sagamite. I still laugh when I think about it. It got so heated that I almost challenged the dimwit to a fist fight. I would have won anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Pancakeey(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brainiac12:
drop yours!!!
Lmfaoooo
I can’t relate because I’m a new member cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Offpoint1: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brainiac12:
Cc offpoint1 come share your story
Slawormir
Edunapen
Just woke up and saw banned on my account, rush down to my profile to check what rule I broke because I don't remember making any comment the previous day... Only to see "A moderator banned you for breaking rule 19, ban expired Sept 14 2050"
I was shocked, rule 19 of all rules? I created this current account 2 years ago and didn't login for over a year and 7 months until those guys banned me. I keep wondering what my crime was.
There thousands are threads I've seen on Frontpage clearly stated they created new account and yet they were not banned for that.

I created my 2nd account 2 years ago not because I was serving any ban, I just needed to prefer it against this very reason.

To be honest I was deeply hurt, I wrote to mod and s.eun himself... But they all paid deaf ears.

I used to direct my clients to place ads on Nairaland, I've stopped that since that day. I direct them to Facebook now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by SirMichael1: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
Funny thing is that you will still get banned for 10 years for contravening rule 19. Ask yourself now, is this thread worth it?
What is the meaning of this bros? Can you comment without copying me? This one no be test or exam na.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pancakeey:
Lmfaoooo
I can’t relate because I’m a new member cry

New account with 6 topics already. Record!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Pancakeey(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Robert1da:

New account with 6 topics already. Record!
lol thanks grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Sagamite(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2021
phranklyn92:
Sometime in 2015 I was banned for engaging in a back and forth with one mudafvka called Sagamite. I still laugh when I think about it. It got so heated that I almost challenged the dimwit to a fist fight. I would have won anyway.

And years later, this creeetin is still smoking shit not good for him.

Awon "Science Students".
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by phranklyn92(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2021
Sagamite:

And years later, this creeetin is still smoking shit not good for him.

Awon "Science Students".

How far, Saga?

We can still settle this like men.

What ya say?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by VlamesIffect(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2021
phranklyn92:

How far, Saga?

What ya say?
grin grin grin

You guys deserve each other grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
phranklyn92:

How far, Saga?

What ya say?
grin grin grin

Covid never slaughter you, you wan make I intellectually kee you? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Lilpen3758: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
SirMichael1:
What is the meaning of this bros? Can you comment without copying me? This one no be test or exam na.
I think it means something if someone copies you but i don't know what it means sha
one girl don copy me before
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by SirMichael1: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I think it means something if someone copies you but i don't know what it means sha
one girl don copy me before
It means nothing. It just what the lazy ones here do. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by yunqdady: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Sagamite:

Covid never slaughter you, you wan make I intellectually kee you? undecided
So you are still alive? Fuktard cretin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by LegendAnselm: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Guyman02:
Mine was more annoying because the Mod did it after I responded to one stupid and Foolish imbe without cile claiming to Grill meat on this platform, he was spamming the thread with a long diatribe including pictures of Buhari washing Nigeria flag, he was calling on the Mods telling them rule 500. angry
bro know this today, the manneless griller is a mod. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by siofra(f): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
CosmicPhoenix:
the last time a mod tried to ban me,the internet crashed.

Mjbolt is this not your alternate account. Nonsense!!!

Mjbolt is cosmicPhoenix.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by Sagamite(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
yunqdady:

So you are still alive? Fuktard cretin grin grin grin

Why are you introducing yourself in your post?

I already know your name.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by jericco1(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Was banned for 2 days. That was it
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! by BlackfireX: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
I think I was banned for asking seun to sell Nairaland to me for 1 billion naira, and that I need the deal sealed by February.

Anyway I await his reply

(1) (Reply)

Almighty Formula Can Make You Last Longer During Sex. See How / She Will Do Anything For Money, She Does This!!! / Men Only: How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.