Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (41923 Views)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by KendrickAyomide: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thinkfree:
if they end SARS for killing innocent people who is going to stop other criminals from killing innocent people.
Oga let us protect ourselves. When last u Police respond to distress call from citizens? When last? Think for once.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by banio: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch what Naira Marley has to say about SARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSUsT1mgNI

2Face and Burna Boy if this guy makes the move tomorrow, shame on the two of you.

Marlins are minded
When weed controls a man, then his reasoning is beyond mouth and cowardice.

Weed is talk and do.

We the weeded are behind you
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by engrchykae(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Omo. I wish to. Join oooooo

I want to. Join abeg..

Where are the useless 2baba and burna boy....

Rubbish Musicians
tubaba told you already by his name tuface that he is a bloody hypocrite.
The idiot sang "for instance" and "e be like say"then pdp made him a big boy,the hypocrite change song begin sing"I dey feel like obasanjo,I dey feel like tinubu"
Useless idiot.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by oluwatosink: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
yahoo boys protesting for selfish interest.. who commit crime should face the law. who kill should face justices..we can only modify SARS and won't end it.

You are on point .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
I'm not supporting fraud. Idiot..
I don't support killing either..
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Kholar211: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Him no get any endorsement so him fit lead protest and he have nothing to loose, I guess he’s doing it for publicity.
publicity kee you there �
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by arsenal444(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na customer him be to dem @SARS before na. So him nid to stay front.....
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Twelfthman: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
The funny thing is that you will find some people like idiotic comment like that one. I guess they no different anyway.

nothingzpoil:

You are the major reason Bubu said "Nigerian youths are lazy"...

Naija is suffering and stagnant because of leaders/youths of your thinking ability.

No offence, if you continue like this, trust me you will find it very difficult to grow.

Always think in a positive angle.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by ekele1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
If you will be there, let’s know ourselves!!!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Ever8090: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

9 months?

Tell me u r not joking...are u?
pensioners 2yrs primary school teachers 9months I am not joking

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Jfkitchen123(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Him no get any endorsement so him fit lead protest and he have nothing to loose, I guess he’s doing it for publicity.
Publicity? Who doesn’t know Naira Marley ? Lol
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
the only people Nigerians most especially the youths can listen to and do their biddings without objections are their religious leaders and celebrities.That's why the govt will do anything in their power to gag these people

see what they did to tuface,don jazzy and tiwa Savage
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by KhingPaul(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

9 months?

Tell me u r not joking...are u?

Nope. He ain't joking. All correct. I'mma indigene of the state and i must confess, it ain't funny.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by nothingzpoil: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:

what difference does it make.. cyber fraud and robbery.

Its my prayer that you, your loved ones and people you know, never fall victim of these SARS maniacs to the society.

I no go follow u talk again.

I don't know if it'll interest you, to know why "The Governors Forum of Nigeria are in support of this SARS ban
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Oriakku: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool cool Look at how Naira Marley dressed without revealing any part of his body, but see how the ladies beside him revealed their dirty body outside.

Women of nowadays and inferiority complex are like 5&6, Sodom and Gomorrah is a child's play compare to Nigerian Ladies.

Must you show your unclothedness outside just to feed yourself. Shame no dey catch some people. I dey shame on their behalf

So Unsophisticated
Being natural and matter of fact about nudity prevents your children from developing an attitude of shame or disgust about the human body. If parents are very secretive about their bodies and go to great lengths to prevent their children from ever seeing a buttock or breast, children will wonder what is so unusual, and even alarming, about human nudity

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Adakintroy: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Una wan end sars ekpa.

Yahoo boys and mostly theives.

If the youth are mostly legitimate workers them for no bother about sars.

Make I hear say you de sow shoe or be tailor for street, sar come hold you.

Abeg leave sars them know who them de find.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
nothingzpoil:

Its my prayer that you, your loved ones and people you know, never fall victim of these SARS maniacs to the society.

I no go follow u talk again.

I don't know if it'll interest you, to know why "The Governors Forum of Nigeria are in support of this SARS ban
I pray you should not fall a victim of fraud for your savings ..
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by nothingzpoil: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:

A big Aaaaamen to your prayer.

I promised never to speak with u again.

Why are you the way u are

Why

NB: Only selfish and greedy people fall victim of fraud...

Comparing ARMED ROBBERY and CYBER CRIME it's like comparing Donal Trump and Buhari.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ever8090:
pensioners 2yrs primary school teachers 9months I am not joking
Wow!... how come it's not making news? You guys from the state are not bringing it to the media space.

This is terrible.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
KhingPaul:

Nope. He ain't joking. All correct. I'mma indigene of the state and i must confess, it ain't funny.
It ain't funny my brother

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
akanbiaa:
2 years and 9 months? Taraba state own is over 10 years and counting.
Haba! Stop lying....10 years?
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by PolymathDave(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from the Lord’s coming judgement upon all of mankind.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
With all that is said and done.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
He desires for ALL to be saved, believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by believing in Jesus ALONE will you be made right with God and your name be written in the book of life.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by DeOTR: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:

Only potential theives and greedy people fall victim of fraud.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Soleye24(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
I support this movement 100% though I am not supporting crimes. Here, in Lagos, once you put on good designers you are automatically a G boy. 3 years back, I was coming from school, I just defended my project and I was looking very good, the SARS looked into the vehicle and told me to come down along side 3 other guys. He checked my phone tire, e no see anything. He was forced to say "guy you are smart o, you no carry the phone you dey use bomb comot. Bomb? which one is bomb again? He collected money from the other guys before freeing them. we just have to support this end sars movement without looking back. Many that don't even know what is VPN has been killed just because they put on designers. Who is next to be killed? who can say?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Blackmoran(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

And SARS are saints right? Some of you are just lost causes!
babe what is your point
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Satoshi9ja: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:

Rest naw...
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Senatorbng(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
This attention seeker sef, IGP don end SARS finish since last week, na now u wan do ur own protest? Na kirikiri you dey go shaa
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by greggng: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
That means Marlians go full street tomorrow ...
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Roozzaay(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
naija4life247:

They should just pack their loads jejely and move to their villages to start peasant farming
Tuface is a big farmer already. He has a big farm in Benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / How Tein Jack-Rich Was Wrongly Linked With Destiny Etiko's New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.