Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (41916 Views)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Chris2863(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Him no get any endorsement so him fit lead protest and he have nothing to loose, I guess he’s doing it for publicity.
In Nigeria, we are the cause of our problems, look at the stupid words coming out of your mouth. Celebrities no talk, problem from fools like you, them talk, still a problem for cowards like you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by bewla(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch what Naira Marley has to say about SARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSUsT1mgNI

2Face and Burna Boy if this guy makes the move tomorrow, shame on the two of you.

Youth and arrogant 5/6. bad signal
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Blackmoran(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
this will backfire.... imagine a criminal heading a protest end SARS...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by 12inchess: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
I have a question. I want to join the protest. Should we wear belt or not?
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by RandomAfrican1: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Him no get any endorsement so him fit lead protest and he have nothing to loose, I guess he’s doing it for publicity.

Shows how pea-brained you are. Someone is leading a cause that affects you as a Nigerian youth, instead of reasoning with your faculties, you are saying he is dong it for publicity stunt. To what end? to please you??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by RandomAfrican1: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Blackmoran:
this will backfire.... imagine a criminal heading a protest end SARS...
And SARS are saints right? Some of you are just lost causes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by fisibobo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
To all Nigerians,
We must ensure that every one of those allegations is properly investigated and those found responsible are prosecuted and publicized so that people know that prosecution has taken place and this is the consequence.

I am very confident that we will have a reformed police force and that process has already begun.”

Join us on Twitter and Facebook
www.patrioticactionnigeria.org

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by akanbiaa(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ever8090:
I am planning to lead a protest against Benue state governor to pay pensioners and primary school teachers he is been owing for more than two years and 9 month respectively...I think I will include end SARS on my list of demands...
2 years and 9 months? Taraba state own is over 10 years and counting.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by nothingzpoil: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
yahoo boys protesting for selfish interest.. who commit crime should face the law. who kill should face justices..we can only modify SARS and won't end it.

Bro, quick one... I hope you know the primary function of Special Anti-Robbery Squad ( SARS )

Is it the duty of the SARS to arrest cyber criminals?
When did cyber crime become an armed robbery and Kidnap offense?

In a sane country, SARS does not have any right to interfere in cyber offense except , Robbery and kidnap cases.

Wait o!... The name SARS no de ring bell 4 ur head,Special Anti-robbery squad.

Robbery is the key word there NOT Special Anti-cyber crime squad ( SACCS)

#EndSars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by yaroyaro619(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Thinkfree(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
vaxx:
if this is eventually successful, it will cement the guy has an hero even before tuface and the rest.
Hero ke? Trophy ni.
He will become hero to all you criminals that cannot think outside defrauding peaple all in the name of living large. SARS will never come to an end at least not in the time of buhari.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Starzo: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Idiots...he no fit lead protest against corrupt politicians and bad governance but na sars he wan end so as to give his yahoo clients freedom to roam on the streets
There's something seriously wrong with majority of citizens in country.
We only hate corruption when it does not favor us undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by nomenclature(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Taking your time to explain to a Buhari supporter and someone whose brain is full of cow dung is exercise in futility
nothingzpoil:

Bro, quick one... I hope you know the primary function of Special Anti-Robbery Squad ( SARS )

In a sane country, SARS does not have any right to interfere in cyber offense except , Robbery and kidnap cases.

Robbery is the key word there NOT Special Anti-cyber crime squad ( SACC)

#EndSars

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Dreadlock69(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
To defeat a devil you have to bring a devil who hate the devil
To trick a demon you have to have a demon by your side who hate the demon
Nothing to loose if the devil is helping you fight another devil , who of cause is his own enemy
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Let him lead the protest
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Starzo: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
He's only doing it for the interest of him and his yahoo clients
Y has he not lead a protest against bad governance?
RandomAfrican1:

Shows how pea-brained you are. Someone is leading a cause that affects you as a Nigerian youth, instead of reasoning with your faculties, you are saying he is dong it for publicity stunt. To what end? to please you??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Kennitrust(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
They will threaten him this night to mind his business... This government need no disturbances
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Thinkfree(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

And SARS are saints right? Some of you are just lost causes!
The civilians doing evil in Nigeria today are more than The Good, The Bad and The Ugly that make the Entity called SARS.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by KendrickAyomide: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
yahoo boys protesting for selfish interest.. who commit crime should face the law. who kill should face justices..we can only modify SARS and won't end it.
..odeh! I pray someone close to you is killed by sars so u know how painful it is.. you are the 5 people wey like that comment are all fools

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Ngozioma(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
yaroyaro619:
nigerian ladies are wasted generation forget about them
cool cool coolJust imagine the bullshit these ladies are doing outside, revealing their stinky body in public because of money, just imagine the effrontery Who are they deceiving

So Unsophisticated

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Temysteve(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
adetoroamos:
Your stupidity is proudly sponsored.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol. A sham of a protest. He is on the side of those killers.

Government always has their own version of every protest planned against them. This time, they’ve gotten a so-called street leader to be their mascot.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
..odeh! I pray someone close to you is killed by sars so u know how painful it is.. you are the 5 people wey like that comment are all fools
olodo! I pray Someone close to you is being frauded..

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by segebase(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
I hope he will not be like 2baba way chickened out wen to lead protest
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by yaroyaro619(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Coronavirus84: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dalby:

Hmmm

Them no dey use as head big reach take give pickin headmaster. If na like that from birth we for know them...

He that is down needs fear no fall...

Them say person when them dey plan to roast na him groundnut oil dey rub him body like cream...

2 face and Burna boy make una no follow them o...
A typical Nigeria foolish man speech

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
nothingzpoil:

Robbery is the key word there NOT Special Anti-cyber crime squad ( SACC)

#EndSars
what difference does it make.. cyber fraud and robbery.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Thinkfree(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
if they end SARS for killing innocent people who is going to stop other criminals from killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by KendrickAyomide: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunkyapogee:

olodo! I pray Someone close to you is being frauded..
I'm not supporting fraud. Idiot..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Saao(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ever8090:
I am planning to lead a protest against Benue state governor to pay pensioners and primary school teachers he is been owing for more than two years and 9 month respectively...I think I will include end SARS on my list of demands...
you guys voted for him, I remembered when Supreme Court declared him winner, I saw how benue sons and daughters flooded social media with celebration.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by stabilizer: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Which kind walaha be this now, who carry my phone plus the weed i kept inside the freezer?
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by ruffDiamond: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
criminal leading which protest? that agbero motor park riff raff?cheap weed don destroys this little one brain!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Dalby(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Coronavirus84:

A typical Nigeria foolish man speech

I didn't expect anything better from someone who will not be at the venue...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian / Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.