Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (42141 Views)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Sheriman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Instablogger9ja:
Guys check out my blog at www.instablogger9ja.com
Why did so many Nigeria bloggers always like to blog about gossipping news
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Lovelyn451(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoonSung20:

Lolz, audio curse smiley

One Love! No Hate!
oga no be curse..if u think a girl should die and her organs harvested for ritual just because she wants a good life for herself, then u dont deserve a girl child, and thats very impossible...so the best thing is that ur lineage should just end!!! rubbish
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by akanbiaa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am sorry if you feel offended but how can a governor owe 10 years pension. What has he been doing with the state's money?
They claim that they have no money for that and that they barely manage to pay salaries and that they must also undertake projects whether it materializes or not and the worse affected asides pensioners are the families of those who died in active sevice they have been forgotten longer than 10 years.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 by Tonitoniton(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch what Naira Marley has to say about SARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcSUsT1mgNI

2Face and Burna Boy if this guy makes the move tomorrow, shame on the two of you.

Shameless Nigerians, there have been ceasely killings in the north by Buhari terrorist and no protest from u guys.

But, since SARS decided to focus on u Yahoo plus and marleans u now want to protest.

selfishness plus foolishness mixed together .

That is why Nigeria will remain this way cos every body is only interested on what concerns them.

A selfish and ignoramus lots

I equally pity for those sex slaves lying on his lap and the other gaping like robots. She will always regret that exposure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.