Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage (3724 Views)

MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / What Happened To Tinapa? / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by McKren(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
MILITIA:

Yeah! We don hear oh! Vision of misplaced priorities and mismanagement. We need hospitals and roads oh! Good schools and electricity not "TINAPA"! cry

Announce your State, lets see if they have better road networks, healthcare facilities and schools than Cross River.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by MILITIA(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

Announce your State, lets see if they have better road networks, healthcare facilities and schools than Cross River.

Typical Southerner---It is now a competition of ignorance!  I beg go siddon!  Bloody noise makers!  You and you Duke can eat crow for all I care!  He is no better than any other crooked governor in Nigeria so zip it!  If he impressed you, he sure did not impress me.  Is he not "PDP"?  Poverty Distribution Party?  Tinapa my arse--nal! angry
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by BigB11(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
FYI: this is Yar'Adua's new policy

They are all thieves and if you can not punish all, there is no need to punish any!
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by MILITIA(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
Big B1:

They are all thieves and if you can not punish all, there is no need to punish any!

Thank you jare!  I do not see where the "Duke and Puke" of Tinapa was exempted here oh! grin
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by BigB11(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2007
The problem here is the fact that the Southerners refuse to see the light.

Believe me folks, it's not about DUKE.

Yes, he's a little bit smarter than the rest, by stealing the minimum and by also producing couple of things for his people just to polish up his image; other than that, there is nothing special about the man.
He's a member of the Nigerian "gang star".
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by MILITIA(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2007
Big B1:

The problem here is the fact that the Southerners refuse to see the light.

Believe me folks, it's not about DUKE.

Yes, he's a little bit smarter than the rest, by stealing the minimum and by also producing couple of things for his people just to polish up his image; other than that, there is nothing special about the man.
He's a member of the Nigerian "gang star".

Preach it oh! With the educational standard in Nigeria, these Southerners will "NEVER" "EVER" gitit in a million years! I say I de shame for us! Bloody noise makers! cry
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by McKren(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
MILITIA:

Typical Southerner---It is now a competition of ignorance!  I beg go siddon!  Bloody noise makers!  You and you Duke can eat crow for all I care!  He is no better than any other crooked governor in Nigeria so zip it!  If he impressed you, he sure did not impress me.  Is he not "PDP"?  Poverty Distribution Party?  Tinapa my arse--nal! angry

Why not tell us your state lets see how well your Governor performed

I am not going to join issues with you if truly you are a "lady". Honestly I have always wondered why of all names a Nigerian girl will choose to bear MILITIA.  I doubt if you are a lady, I even doubt if you are even a southerner like you proclaim.

May be if you are confident enough to represent your true identity I will have response for you.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by McKren(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
Big B1:

Why will Yaradua not adopt such policy when he has chosen nigeria's biggest thief as his chief of staff. Yes IBB is his chief of staff because he seeks all his advice from Mina. (Forget Abdulahi Mohamed, that one only exists on paper)
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by angel101(f): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

Why will Yaradua not adopt such policy when he has chosen nigeria's biggest thief as his chief of staff. Yes IBB is his chief of staff because he seeks all his advice from Mina. (Forget Abdulahi Mohamed, that one only exists on paper)
besides his campaign benefitted immensely from another big thief Ibori.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by MILITIA(f): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

angel101:

besides his campaign benefitted immensely from another big thief Ibori.

McKren:

Why not tell us your state lets see how well your Governor performed

I am not going to join issues with you if truly you are a "lady". Honestly I have always wondered why of all names a Nigerian girl will choose to bear MILITIA.  I doubt if you are a lady, I even doubt if you are even a southerner like you proclaim.

May be if you are confident enough to represent your true identity I will have response for you.

Scratches her head! grin  I do not even know where to start! See confusion!

1)  My state of origin does not matter because we are not competing on the basis or tribal sentiments and ignorance!  I am thinking in terms of Nigeria and not in terms of any bloaady region in Nigeria!

2)Yup!  When OBJ was president how many southerners did he prosecute?  Now you want Y'ardua to kill his own brothers in the name of corruption? grin

3) Whether I am male, female, transgendered, fishmale or "it" is irrevelant!  It is not a personal issue!  I couldn't care less if you are the "messiah" of the world!  Just stick to the issues discussed and stop trying to nose into my personal "bizz"!  I am not here to make friends! cool  I gat enough already! Thank you!
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by McKren(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2007
1)  My state of origin does not matter because we are not competing on the basis or tribal sentiments and ignorance!  I am thinking in terms of Nigeria and not in terms of any bloaady region in Nigeria!

2)Yup!  When OBJ was president how many southerners did he prosecute?  Now you want Y'ardua to kill his own brothers in the name of corruption?

God knows how you can produce such contradictory comments 1 & 2 within the same statement. You are simply not listening to yourself.
In No. 1 you advocate detribalism and immediately in 2 you advocate tribalism.

I think I must appologise for engaging you in a debate, you are simply not in my league.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by angel101(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
Well said McKren smiley
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by MILITIA(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

God knows how you can produce such contradictory comments 1 & 2 within the same statement. You are simply not listening to yourself.

I think I must appologise for engaging you in a debate, you are simply not in my league.

Thank you sir! I can contradict myself to show your logic! Tribalism benefits you if it means killing every other Nigerian to save your precious hides! Y'ardua is only doing what we expect him to do! Protect his own! He is only reflecting your logic not mine! It may not be what I believe but in sarcasm, it is to show your level of ignorance and tribal stupidity! Since you cannot kill your own brothers where they are the most corrupt, do not expect any other tribe to do the same! Period! Have I spelled it out for you!

The point is that do not expect Nigerians to progress with sentiments like yours! embarassed I say I dey shame for you! As for choosing not to debate with me--- all well and good! It is your prerogative! My feelings aint hurt! One less Calabar person I do not have to deal with! grin
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by chidichris(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
if duke got tinapa and the next governor concentrate on another thing and in that chain development must come no matter how long.
if anyone is here to blame duke am afraid that person is not in nigeria where we have other 35 govs with nothing to show for eight years.
na waa and man and his instatiable wants.
since every nigerian politician must be a thief, we are asking for thieves like donald duke.
we need the best and humane thief among the 36 elected thieves and he had proved that he was not born a thief rather a child of circumstance.
if he he could do like this as a pdp member then what if he was in any other party maybe he would have given the whole nigeria a challange of their live.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by denex: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
Donald Duke did not steal anything. So whether good thief or bad thief, the man is no thief.

Governor Duke does not have to steal. He knows where he can get money when he needs it and I doubt if there's any bank in Nigerian that won't give Donald Duke any amount he wants tin do any business he wants because he's proven himself worthy in Cross Rivers state.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by babasin(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
I knew it!

grin grin grin

see all my posts on TINAPA!

I am not surprised.

we are waiting for more to come from yaradua & OBJ.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by doncaster(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
McKren:

my brother please give peace a chance by leaving this militia(tant), she claims to know everything in this world, go to romance section u will notice what am saying. she is jack of all trade master on none.
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by IykeD1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2007

Mckren,

This is not looking good. I pray it ain't so but I know you ain't the type to open your mouth without facts.
This country of ours is a real downer. . .
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by insight04: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
Bump
Re: Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage by daviesmania(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
If  a foreigner earns 15 million in nigeria, its ok. but de tabloids wil hav something to write about if a nigerian  tries it. FOOLS! As 4 oga Duke, 'let he who is without sin be de first to cast the stone'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. / Ibori Rejects Verdict / Apga Crisis: You’re Not Our National Leader, Okorie Tells Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.