Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids (40426 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by champrince: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by MorataFC: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Oboy this one na mental case.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Arespect10: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Allah will not forgive you stupid women
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
The woman yellow for the first picture, come back for the second picture

You no they see her coke and Fanta hand?

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by wink2015(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
NORTHERNERS are daring.

They believe that ALLAH give and ALLAH take and you go to paradise.

And that is the will of Allah.

So they are so daring to kill people at the slightest provocation.

We could recall the case of Maryam Sanda who stabbed to death her husband Shamsudeen Salisu in Danjanku village, in Malumfashi local government area of Katsina State.

Even those Abokis carrying you on commercial motorcycle you have to be careful with them by cautioning them from time to time or they will speed you to your death as they have no training in motorcycle riding neither do they have a mentality for safety.

There are hundreds of jobless youth that have left the north and move down south to eke out a living for themselves.

The imam of their mosque raised money for them to buy motorcyle and they start riding up and down carelessly without respect for driving etiquette.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by pacespot(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
A lot of evils are roaming the streets in this country today, even to the extent that the parents are now killing their siblings.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by madridsta007(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
benjackugo:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6160394/police-parade-mother-killed-two

https://igberetvnews.com/1367292/saw-son-daughter-attacking-knife-woman-killed-two-children-kano-claims-graphic/

A mentally ill person never confesses that, "they have been mentally ill for a long time".
Madam stop with the lies.
Women from the North can get really jealous, as expected from a woman. But this is strange as they know that Islam allows up to 4 wives for their husbands.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
That woman is 26? Wow!

Mental illness is a real thing. Nigerians are afraid to admit they are unwell because of the associated stigma. I’ve seen people claim repeatedly that they are not mad regardless of displaying symptoms and knowing deep within themselves that all is not right. We should do all in our power to preserve our mental faculties. I can get fat and exercise down to shape. Getting my mind back and fixing the wrongs the condition of insanity will cause is a Herculean task.

6 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by isax(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
chai
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Uzomacharles: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by moneyissweet(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Spiritual manipulation is real, they should investigate the Co wife ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Adrian9(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2020
She is mad!
Didn't you hear her?
Take her to the psychiatric hospital. When she recovers,he deeds will haunt and torture her for life!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
look her fingers for the first picture again
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Odey2(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Hello,

If your bvn has been watchlist or blacklist by CBN for any reason, there is a way to resolve it.

This is not a free service. It will cost you money and it require high level of confidentiality. This services is not for everybody. We reserve the right to choose who we will do business with.

Send me an email on jp.handsome50@yahoo.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by graciousolo(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Principalities and Powers have Finished their Assignment on this Woman..

I Pray Citizens will begin to see the Need to be Spiritually Concious, Soak ourselves in God , His Word and to Daily Put on the Whole Armor of God...

There are so many things that goes on in the Spirtual that we can't see or Understand! But if we Conciously Submit to GOD Almighty, the King of All Spirits, and Ensure we do not give a Chance to the devil through our Actions and Words, then Victory is Assured!

It is the same spiritual nonsense that made her kill her kids.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by MrBONE2(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2020
possibility99:
African magic spotted
Yeah Exactly Bwana

My thought I think a powerful Evil Talisman must have been buried somewhere at the House

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Benito25: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
hmmmmm this kinda matter.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Larrycool1234(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
I suspect the new wife jare...

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
hallucinations and paranoia wey come from igbo wey u smoke ,made u killed these innocent Children Why the thing no push u make u go kill Sai Barbar for u, atleast u will end up our heroine the
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Decaf: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Am very sure the woman is mentally not OK. something is definitely wrong with her. Because if not, How can a mother thinks of Killing her 2 Children. It doesn't sounds normal.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Pioneer01: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
This is so heartbreaking
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Juanmike(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Obviously, she bleached away her senses.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
What is the difference between Nigerians and the Nigerian government?
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Yellowba Muslim reaction grin

IPOB miscreants embarassed tongue shocked tongue
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Emyogalanya: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
I even mistook her for bubu's wife at the first picture
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by balitaaluminium(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Please contact us at Balita Aluminium, for Aluminium of all kinds for house roofing. Our Aluminiums, are of high qualitys.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2020
That little girl innocent cry looking at it breaks my heart, sentence this lunatic woman to live imprisonment before I curse her for 600 years
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Martini101(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
benjackugo:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6160394/police-parade-mother-killed-two

https://igberetvnews.com/1367292/saw-son-daughter-attacking-knife-woman-killed-two-children-kano-claims-graphic/

Her defense lawyer must have given her that line to claim Temporal insanity in court.
Instead of life imprisonment, less sentence in correctional facility.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by ProphetofOdin: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
People are really sick in this country and it is quite unfortunate that we don't have facilities in this country where people can sick professional. You don't have to be naked on the street to be considered someone with mental isssues.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by juniorstar(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Mens rea and Actus rea!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) / 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.