Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids (40425 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by dalass(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
fof1:

LACK OF LOVE, ISOLATION AND DEPRESSION LEADS TO FATIGUE, SELF PITY, WITHDRAWAL,SELF ISOLATION AND EVENTUAL PSYCHIATRIC CONDITIONING TO FULL BLOWN MENTAL STATE... THE HUSBAND PARTLY TO BLAME. NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF PURDAH...

Exactly...

Male privilege to marry as many as possible. She was neglected, developed psychotic problems and the husband didn't even notice. Even after she called him that her kids were threatening to kill her, he must have thought it a joke..

Men causing many ladies to run berserk by their actions since 1540.. undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by inspayard(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
So many insensitive comments here. Y'all saying it's drugs just concluded so based on the baseless stories you hear about the hausas abusing drugs. Which tribe in Nigeria does not abuse drugs? Someone said there is nothing like spiritual powers and I laugh. Someone somewhere must have manipulated this woman into doing what she did. If eventually she is executed, the husband can never enjoy his marriage with the new wife because the ghosts of his kids and wife will continue to haunt him and also those saying many Muslim women are unhappy with the polygamy issue should also consider the fact that not all women in monogamous homes are happy with their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Jelojelo: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is barbaric, how can jealousy cause one to kill the kids she carried for nine months? How I wish this case will be fully investigated to the grassroots, so that the full reason behind this scary stories will come to limelight.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by dblog: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
God's judgment from this earth on evildoers before getting to heaven for proper punishment.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Lukebryan2sure: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
May be it's d spirit of incubus
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by olahypes(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
A Must See »
DOWNLOAD: Matanga Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 Drama
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/14653/download-matanga-part-2-%E2%80%93-latest-yoruba-movie-2020-drama/
Starring Odunlade Adekola | Femi Adebayo |
Ibrahim Yekini After regaining his freedom,
Matanga vow to take a pond of flesh from
his....

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by igwedubai2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmmmm. God help us oooooo[sub][/sub]
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Niceman12(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
The woman yellow for the first picture, come back for the second picture

She is not the one in the second picture. The second one is after she killed them.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by TruthinAction: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jesus is the answer for the world today. He gives peace that money cannot buy. He gives love that is beyond human comprehension. Above all, he watches over us and ensures no evil comes near us.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Jelzin2412(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
The summary from all the comments I read on this thread has further proven the stark ignorance of most Nigerians as regards mental health. But what we fail to realize is that up to 20% of its populace likely need psychiatric evaluation.

This woman clearly lacks insight and is acutely unwell. And it's quite unfortunate the kids are gone but the ignorance of their father like many Nigerians failed this woman and their children cos she needed help, called for it yet no one answered.

Well she's not going to jail if that's what you think and it's quite logical cos what she need is psych evaluation and treatment.

And pls if you do not know much about mental health, kindly avoid quoting me. I blame the system though.

Dude should go on and enjoy his 2nd wife since that's what matters most to him.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Origin(f): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
No need to read the story to know that she was mentally unstable..

These are very hard times and many people are having challenges that would have an impact on their mental health.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by ModestGal(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
dalass:

Exactly...

Male privilege to marry as many as possible. She was neglected, developed psychotic problems and the husband didn't even notice. Even after she called him that her kids were threatening to kill her, he must have thought it a joke..

Men causing many ladies to run berserk by their actions since 1540.. undecided
My sister, I only blame the husband not partly, the woman is mentally I'll, told the husband, but he was too busy with the other wife that he doesn't care. May God punish him

3 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by ModestGal(f): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jelzin2412:
The summary from all the comments I read on this thread has further proven the stark ignorance of most Nigerians as regards mental health. But what we fail to realize is that up to 20% of its populace likely need psychiatric evaluation.

This woman clearly lacks insight and is acutely unwell. And it's quite unfortunate the kids are gone but the ignorance of their father like many Nigerians failed this woman and their children cos she needed help, called for it yet no one answered.

Well she's not going to jail if that's what you think and it's quite logical cos what she need is psych evaluation and treatment.

And pls if you do not know much about mental health, kindly avoid quoting me. I blame the system though.

Dude should go on and enjoy his 2nd wife since that's what matters most to him.
Well, to me, the husband need to go to jail. He killed the children because the wife told him but he refused to care.
As for the comments, it has ascertain that an average Nigerian or Nairalander is dumb, especially those saying shes jealous. The story has nothing to do with second wife yet people keep mentioning second wife and jealousy, Even if shes jealous, is it her own children she would kill, these people are just too dumb

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by dalass(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:

My sister, I only blame the husband not partly, the woman is mentally I'll, told the husband, but he was too busy with the other wife that he doesn't care. May God punish him

Exactly!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
The damage ofv tramadol to the psyche of northern youths needs investigation.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by WHOcarex: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
If only you people can just take some time and think.

1)The husband confirmed that the woman actually called him and told him about a boy and two girls trying to kill her.

2) He also confirmed that the woman asked him if he was OK when he was leaving the house which confirmed the woman's claim about seeing her husband turning into a beast.

3) He also confirmed that the wife was asking what happened when he met her at the mother's house obviously oblivion of what she did.

Lastly,The man also mentioned something that is suspicious. He said on his way home, his car developed fault. Probably he would have been able to get home early enough to meet the kids at least still conscious if not for that

So therefore, I suspect the second wife. Don't underestimate those people when it comes to juju over a man.

My humble observation.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by HabaHaba: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
The woman yellow for the first picture, come back for the second picture

Thats to show u how much confused a woman could be even to angels when they arrive heaven for judgment.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Abcruz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Her husband is partly to be blamed cos he ignored the signs of mental illness his wife related to him before the incidence.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think hausa women are not finding it funny again watching their husband getting married to a other 2nd wife as their customs allows .

jealousy arousing!!!!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Beverlyjean(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
moneyissweet:
Spiritual manipulation is real, they should investigate the Co wife ASAP.

I totally agree with u...the second wife is a suspect

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Her village People dey her back gidigba. How could her small children attack her? ??!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Zazzzu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
dat second wife don do sumtin
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by VickyRotex(f): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
E mo gbo eleribu. Se oro ni yen? Vickyrotex abi o ngbo nkan?

Ki lo fe kin gbo undecided
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by MrJonny(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2020
It's a pity.

She might have acted under some sort of influence.

Think about it - the second wife has him all to herself now.

Hmm!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2020
What's she still doing with nose mask
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by enemyofprogress: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ki lo fe kin gbo undecided
mo fe Ko gbo pe, mo ti fall in love pelu dominique our moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.