Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids (40422 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Teejay13(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Haba now, these two lovely kids.

She must be mentally derailed.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by aleeyus(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

You no they see her coke and Fanta hand?
Its what they called lalli not bleach

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Judolisco(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
The woman yellow for the first picture, come back for the second picture
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Judolisco(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
u don sleep cell b4? God no go allow us see wahala o
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Angelfrost(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Educated people here are busy alluding to things like Spiritual, witches, village people, etc... Such moronism!!! undecided

We need to start taking the mental health of our people more seriously... I have said this over and over, I can't even begin to overemphasize this point.

More mental health institutions need to be established in many states... It's even more urgent under this 'infamous' and weird administration...

Every organization and gathering of workers must insist on mental assessment at least once in a month for all staff members.

Bottom line, the average Nigerian don dey kolo!!! This is not an insult, but facts!!!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by holuwaseun04(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand

check the hand very well you will understand
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by lizabeet(f): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yoruba people use to call this kind of situation edi abi asasi.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Angelfrost:
Educated people here are busy alluding to things like Spiritual, witches, village people, etc... Such moronism!!! undecided

We need to start taking the mental health of our people more seriously... I have said this over and over, I can't even begin to overemphasize this point.

More mental health institutions need to be established in many states... It's even more urgent under this 'infamous' and weird administration...

Every organization and gathering of workers must insist on mental assessment at least once in a month for all staff members.

Bottom line, the average Nigerian don dey kolo!!! This is not an insult, but facts!!!

seriously.... spiritual manipulation do exist cus spiritual world controls the physical

i know a young guy then that was manipulated by his step mother and he committed suicide (only son for dat matter)

the stepmother later confessed
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by chimaobinelson(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
The gods are not to blame - she got it handled, now she's gonna spend her life in jail in the village of Kutuje�
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Oggbole(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
we should not only be afraid to the dark but also daylight these days...... damn!!!
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by SirMichael1: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
adadike:
After smoking lizard shit, you resulted in killing these beautiful kids. Hausa women can smoke for Africa. See children that some have been begging God for many years wasted like fowls and in a brutal manner too. I fear who no fear hausa women.
Lol. Go and look for a dibia! You're running mad.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by SirMichael1: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
As sad as this incident is, I do not think she was in her right mind when she carried the heinous crime. Some thing are just beyond the natural.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Benzemma(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
Na changeling she be nah
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by delzbaba(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
This new wife jazz is very strong,she just eliminate all the rivals.

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Rawhumper(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
We should not be quick to condemn, we dont
really know that the spiritual plane oversees the affairs of the physical world.

She may really be having mental or spiritual
issues, for a mother to hack her two children
to dead and also note her husband even said
she used to ask or say odd things to him.

I think she needs help, if i were there, i will
counsel her and make sure she properly
attended to.

Please let us rush to crucify her, i somehow understand her kind of situation bro.

Thanks.

Ever8090:
Is she still alive?..why is Nigeria justice so slow?..this woman should have been hanged on the very spot where she was found...hope she won't be rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society like her brothers..

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by glo12(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Exactly, cant imagine how a woman will slaughter her own children. That Man is in trouble, this is not ordinary

delzbaba:
This new wife jazz is very strong,she just eliminate all the Rtarivals.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by CheedyJ(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
Look at picture very well & focus ur gaze on her hands, there you’d find your answer...
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Rawhumper(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
I know women can kill their children in
extreme cases or conditions but in her own
case, what is the motive that is what any
intelligent investigator would want to get.

From her husband's story, it can be ascertained that she suffers mentally seeing things that are not real.She even made call to him about imaginary people attacking her.

These were her own children involved, she even attempted to kill her niece as well.
This shows its not normal and what does she gain from it?

Also she is comfortable from the look of
things, not that she is having financial
difficulties.

Let us all not rush to stone her, without
thorough investigations and re-examination.

She did a henious crime,i agree but she may
Not have done it with her right senses.

This is my defense for her, from the husband's
testimony(which is primary) and her own
testimony.

adadike:
After smoking lizard shit, you resulted in killing these beautiful kids. Hausa women can smoke for Africa. See children that some have been begging God for many years wasted like fowls and in a brutal manner too. I fear who no fear hausa women.

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Ogagawhite(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Second wife might not b innocent

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Mayng01(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
ojun50:
I no understand
Make up things on point
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by okoroemeka(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
She is mentally unstable. And the unfortunate thing is we have people like her policing us shocked shocked, charge with the responsibility of protecting lives and properties. People that are supposed to be in correctional and rehabilitation centres.

You think all these SARS are mentally ok?
she is not mentally unstable,it is the junk they take to get high that is causing the mental instability, imagine if you inhale pit toilet fumes,rubber solution used by vulcnizers ,PVC gum,etc,I am assuring you that the bolts holding her head together was undone by the exotic cocktail of different chemicals they use,it is quite a satrical humour to ban folks from drinking alcohol and allow them to eat shit to get high.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by backnbeta(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Muslims should just stop the multiple wives move...their women are just pretending, they can't take it undecided
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Rawhumper(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Odogwu, you have to be realistic, ask yourself what her motive is?

These are her children, not step-children. She
even attacked her niece as well.

Not because she is wearing fine clothes and
looks healthy, means she has mental stability.

She should be taken to mental institutions for
thorough examination by experts before
establishing anything. Remember, she lost her
own children she went thru painful labour to
bear bro.

Odogwu reason am na, am not an Hausa but i
like to stand for the truth irrespective of who is
involved even if its my enemy bro.

Thats why when i criticize and act, i do such
with an open mind without bias.

Please this is a powerful platform, let us all reconsider, owing to the fact her husband that even wants her to be dealt with unknowingly
Admitted she is mentally unstable by her
previous, queer questions and calls to him
before this unfortunate incident.

Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This woman she be killed ASAP
You just wasted your children lives just
Becos of some malaria dream

1 Like

Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Abuhyman1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Get your FLUTTER WAVE POS at an affordable price and unprecedented charge rate.
CHARGES: withdrawal: 0.5%
Transfer: # 20
For more information hello this number on WhatsApp : 08179371170
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by fof1: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
benjackugo:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6160394/police-parade-mother-killed-two

https://igberetvnews.com/1367292/saw-son-daughter-attacking-knife-woman-killed-two-children-kano-claims-graphic/

LACK OF LOVE, ISOLATION AND DEPRESSION LEADS TO FATIGUE, SELF PITY, WITHDRAWAL,SELF ISOLATION AND EVENTUAL PSYCHIATRIC CONDITIONING TO FULL BLOWN MENTAL STATE... THE HUSBAND PARTLY TO BLAME. NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF PURDAH...
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by knowhowk: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Slow Justice ,What other Evidence Needed for God's sake .She should be Hanged Already.
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by adontcare(f): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
She is mentally unstable
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by dalass(f): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mannnn:
Self defence abi

Abi oh. Against her kids?

Sweet sweet codeine... undecided
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
That little girl innocent cry looking at it breaks my heart, sentence this lunatic woman to live imprisonment before I curse her for 600 years
Just shut up, obviously she is unwell, no sane mind can do that, instead of you to sympathize with her u r ranting here
Re: “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
The woman was actually going through a lot and she even told the husband but that one was more interested in exploring his new oil well. After about four to five years he will abandon that for a new well.

Useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.