Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani (20552 Views)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by MackIV(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Stale
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by chiedonedoor(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Wish him well.
Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by enemyofprogress: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2020
They went and boughted a deadi body mtcheeeeeew. God punish the Glazers
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Ugomichel: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Gud one from there
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Man utd is a dead team grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by MrBONE2(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Uzi11enzo:
wetin be difference between this finished cavani and Ighalo? undecided
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by sammysneh(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Upon all the young young players in this world na one "soon-retiring" player Manu go sign abi... Manu no wan spend money dis season... Dem no dey see dear mate (Chelsea)?

HALA MADRID!!!

Hmm,Will cavani play Center back just asking
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Starboytwo(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2020
As for me i don port go everton until dem start to play better ball, rubbish.... When we go sack ole self
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Gdskillful(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2020
buy player u no go gree, Na free transfer una like.
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by sylve11: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Exonerate1:
Cavani Falcao

grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Grandmeister(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Truvel:
U Mean D Striker Right? A Striker Like Vanistelrooy Is Missing In Manu. D Coach Too Lacks Multivating Spirit.
Motivating...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by moonraker(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Cavani isnt going to change anything. Ole is tactically weak. You watch manchester united now, you cant see that there is a game plan.

Awful football. Then you see spurs, you see everton, aston villa, even leeds, the football these teams play....ugh angry angry
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by kaymart: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Uzi11enzo:

you're right actually..
lol...you want make d guy free u. man doesn't want long talk...lol

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by sylve11: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
the club needs the good defender. Meanwhile, Ighalo should not be sitting on the bench. I go play Ighalo instead of me to play Rashford. Just saying. cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by getinspired01(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Welcome cavani... we love you but I can say for Manchester United Fan, they are unpredictable...

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day
https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by eddyslim(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
pickatyou2:
Pray he delivers like ibra
You mean the God of soccer

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Bring Chelsea let me knack them 4 nil

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by eddyslim(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
Even my iPhone 6s will perform better than cavani at Man utd.

Man utd is a dead team grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sense is really far from you then
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by garfield1: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
age is nt on his side.. I hope he is nt the version 2 of ramadel falcao

He is worse than him
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by hermesprogidy(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Sack Soljkaer too, that guy is inept.
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by eddyslim(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Starboytwo:
As for me i don port go everton until dem start to play better ball, rubbish.... When we go sack ole self
I don't think Ole is our problem, the problem is the dead man call Woodward and the Glazers. Spite on them
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by proxillin(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Yeeeeh..Cavani a good and world class defender is here to fix Manunited defensive problems tongue undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Dreyton36: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Upon all the young young players in this world na one "soon-retiring" player Manu go sign abi... Manu no wan spend money dis season... Dem no dey see dear mate (Chelsea)?

How Chelsea take be man utd mate?
In what way and in what level ?
Get ur facts right
Despite the fact that man utd are not in their best form you still can't even compare Chelsea with Manchester city or Arsenal , Liverpool

Chelsea is a baby team who gained popularity from their first and last champions league match against Bayern Munich

Compare Chelsea with clubs like Tottenham , Southampton, crystal palace that's where they belong

Manchester United is one of the greatest team in the world

Real Madrid
Liverpool
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Juventus
Manchester United

That's how it goes Bruv

Put some respek on that name

HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Starboytwo(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2020
eddysli m:
I don't think Ole is our problem, the problem is the dead man call Woodward and the Glazers. Spite on them
im strictly blaming ole, i rooted for pochetino... I just dont feel that man
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Petersonwise: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Uzi11enzo:

you're right actually..

Nice response bro...no time to dey drag stuffs with immature quotes

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by mayor1814: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2020
They still need two central defenders that are solid and strong. Maguire is disaster, Lindelof not consistent at all, Bailly is on and off.

They still need to strengthen the defence.
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by omgseth: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnn niggarrr... Isoright
This guy is funny mhn, always use the same comment on every post�
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Mikaeltomz(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=94654618]Why not just compare them with the likes of 3sc ,warriwolves and lobi stars instead.. �
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Mikaeltomz(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Mikaeltomz(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg / Iceland Breaks Record, Becomes Smallest Country To Qualify For World Cup. / Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.