Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers (1705 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east / #EndSARS: APC Chieftain Writes Buhari, Want Seaports Operations Moved From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Madmohamed1: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Buhari government planning to wipe out southern high ranking officers I just get information from our informer

And he told me to inform the Southern officers to avoid traveling whit Nigeria air force jet for any meetings for known.
I will try to get more information soon.

My advice to them is they should avoid traveling in group beter travel individually

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Goldencheese(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2021
This is very true. He knows that is when their wicked agenda against the south can materialise.

But what he doesn't know is that no matter how strong the Nigerian army is, when the people rise against it, they may win at the beginning, but the will of the people will give them victory. It happened in the Central African Republic. It happened in Libya. And it happened in Iraq and in all strongholds where wicked leaders thought they had the people perpetually in their armpit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by BigRocky: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Though this news is not from a reliable source,it clear and obvious that even the blind can see.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by OBALOLA55(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
BigRocky:
Though this news is not from a reliable source,it clear and obvious that even the blind can see.
MONOGAMY WILL DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by orisa37: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
WICKED AND INCONSIDERATE. MAYBE HIS MENTAL HEALTH IS DECEIVING HIM AND HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HE WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by orisa37: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
JOKES APART. WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS? AN UNTAMABLE WARLOCK?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by orisa37: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
JOKES APART. WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS? AN UNTAMABLE WARLOCK? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOUR DIRECTION IS AWRY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by BigRocky: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MONOGAMY WILL DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS

WDF IS monogamy?

Disagree on the obvious truth or the unreliable source of a thing?
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Buhari government planning to wipe out southern high ranking officers I just get information from our informer

And he told me to inform the Southern officers to avoid traveling whit Nigeria air force jet for any meetings for known.
When that flying officer girl was killed by Christians friends u quickly played religious card by alleging conspiracy and it was later confirmed her killers and they confessed the scenario that led to her accidental death.
When COAS, Northerner was killed u didn't make similar ridiculous allegations.
During GEJ's regime many Northerners made similar unfounding allegations backed by evil OBJ's destructive claim that GEJ hired 100 snipers to kill prominent Nigerians.
Pls stop this nonsensical, unsubstantiated allegations!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Madmohamed1: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
When that flying officer girl was killed by Christians friends u quickly played religious card by alleging conspiracy and it was later confirmed her killers and they confessed the scenario that led to her accidental death.
During GEJ's regime many Northerners made similar unfounding allegations backed by evil OBJ's destructive claim that GEJ hired 100 snipers to kill prominent Nigerians.
buhari want to assassinate our officers whit plain crash but he will fail

I advise them to travel individually not as a group other wise they will be associated

I don't care what you say but the information is available for me and my group.

Mr man I work with highly suffocating net work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by AntiBMC(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2021
What are southern officers still doing serving this terr0rist govt? They want to die first b4 they resign. Na dem sabi. Hopefully, this ur info will get to them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by uba1991: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:

My advice to them is they should avoid traveling in group beter travel individually
I wish you can write very well.
What surprised me is that the same people that kill the military are the people accusing my president.
The people that jubilate and celebrate whenever ESN kill our military men are the same people accusing buhari.
What sort of confused terrorists we have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Madmohamed1: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
What surprised me is that the same people that kill the military are the people accusing my president.
The people that jubilate and celebrate whenever ESN kill our military men are the same people accusing buhari.
your mad like your president useless people.

Your terrorist and useless president has failed for this one.
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by uba1991: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
I call on DSS to put their search light on the op and the mod that push this rubbish forward.
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by uba1991: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
your mad like your president useless people.

Your terrorist and useless president has failed for this one.
I know a terrorist whenever I read his statement. They are full of hatred, they insult and threatened anybody that have different ideas from their own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Madmohamed1: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
I call on DSS to put their search light on the op and the mod that push this rubbish forward.
fork DSS who is DSS they are mad people useless organization like them.
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Eriokanmi: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
wee you shut up? Arotlle was assassinated by northerners who weren't cool the way she was shelling their born criminals . How can someone claim he revised to greet a bystander on a road filled with speed bump at intervals and the speed would be so much to knock her down when she wasn't lying on the floor?

The former COAS was on target alongside southern officers. They claimed the innocent man was boasting that he would probe the billions if naira which disappeared under the guise of arm procurement and he was taken off. Only fools like you would think Tolulope Arotlle was truly hit by a car. Her body was never shown to any of her family members.

Borno jet crash, Abuja jet crash, the COAS jet crash and the most recent one which failed...all had mostly southern brilliant officers on board.

Cdre Olawunmi had busted your bubbles. Asiri yin ti tu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by chubinwa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
If only the southern elites can read the handwriting on the wall. They will be busy hobnobbing with the fulanis until they are caught in-between

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Khd95(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
u celebrated and jubilated when these sane military men were beating igbo youths and making them to sleep inside muddy water just because they carried biafran flags, yall celebrated.

if you are not a hypocrite and not demented like your terrorist president, you will agree that buhari has been one sided in his approcah towards insecurity in nigeria, he hunts down ipob, even arrested their babalao, but granted amnesty to boko haram that have kille thousands of nigerians and displaced hundreds of thousands of other, shot down military on more than one occasion, bomb the nyanya national park in abuja amongst many other evil atrocities, fulani herdsmen kill people in benue, southern kaduna, zamfara etc but your president with ear problems and pharaos heart will never condemn or go after them, but he will send battalion of dss to go after sunday igboho,,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Coward hiebows always hide behind Southern Nigeria since fulani that dealt with them
Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Emergingnation(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
SlyDev:
Coward hiebows always hide behind Southern Nigeria since fulani that dealt with them
Says Fulani herdsman terrorist !

Southern unity is the biggest nightmares of Fulani Marauders

1 Like

Re: Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
buhari want to assassinate our officers whit plain crash but he will fail

I advise them to travel individually not as a group other wise they will be associated

I don't care what you say but the information is available for me and my group.

Mr man I work with highly suffocating net work
This is an idiotic perception to the highest order and u can't work with people who are so close to govt more than me. You're working with doomsayers who see no light but conspiracy!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Greatest Deception Ever Created By The Ibo Enemies / If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers / Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.