Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. (265 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / Frustrated About Your Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
What are those things people get addicted to and how do you stop or reduce those addiction?

In this context, I will be explaining most the common addictions you might have come across or experienced and how to reduce them.

SEX
LOVE
FOOD
SMOKING
STEALING
DRINKING
MASTURBATION
INTERNET

*SEX*

Now I guess you might be asking yourself how one can become addicted to sex.! Believe it or not, sex also has addictions. When a person demands for sex more than necessary or when an Individual doesn't have control over their sexual urge, he or she becomes automatically addicted to it.

Sexual addiction , is also a state characterized by compulsive participation or engagement in sexual activity, particularly sexual intercourse , despite negative consequences.
This can cause a lot of problem in marriages. For example, when one partner who has an addition for sex is being starved, it can lead to cheating in order to quench the urge.

How do you reduce this addiction or stop them?
1. Controlling your urge (libido) is the main key.
2. Understanding each other as a couple.
3. Meeting a therapist for advice.

*LOVE*

Sounds funny when you hear someone saying love has an addiction right? Yeah.! But I will say this, if the imaginary fantasies is controlled on time it won't have a negative side.
Love addiction is a proposed model of pathological passion-related behavior involving the feeling of falling and being in love.

The addiction that comes with love is mostly Lust. When a person is head over heels in love with you it might turn to lust and this can be a very big problem.

*FOOD*

We eat to survive, we don't survive to eat.! It's normal to crave for food. Everyone human on earth is working hard to have food on their table, But eating more than necessary is also a problem.

As stated below-
"Food addiction" refers to compulsive overeaters who engage in frequent episodes of uncontrolled eating ( binge eating ). The term
binge eating means eating an unhealthy amount of food while feeling that one's sense of control has been lost".

At first, the food addiction comes in the form of cravings, so a person is naturally caught unaware when suddenly they find that they cannot cope without the craving. The person’s behavior then begins to shift when the need for more food is not met, in that when the urge is met, binge eating, obesity and bulimia can result as a consequence.

This kind of behavior shows that food addiction is not only a self control problem, but that it goes deeper than that, it is the body controlling a person to the point where the individual has no say on what goes into their bodies despite of all the consequences that can come from overeating".

read more>>
https://notagain247..com/2020/10/what-are-your-addictions-and-how-to.html
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
I ain't clicking sh*t undecided
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Notagain27:
What are those things people get addicted to and how do you stop or reduce those addiction?

In this context, I will be explaining most the common addictions you might have come across or experienced and how to reduce them.

SEX
LOVE
FOOD
SMOKING
STEALING
DRINKING
MASTURBATION
INTERNET

*SEX*

Now I guess you might be asking yourself how one can become addicted to sex.! Believe it or not, sex also has addictions. When a person demands for sex more than necessary or when an Individual doesn't have control over their sexual urge, he or she becomes automatically addicted to it.

Sexual addiction , is also a state characterized by compulsive participation or engagement in sexual activity, particularly sexual intercourse , despite negative consequences.
This can cause a lot of problem in marriages. For example, when one partner who has an addition for sex is being starved, it can lead to cheating in order to quench the urge.

*LOVE*

Sounds funny when you hear someone saying love has an addiction right? Yeah.! But I will say this, if the imaginary fantasies is controlled on time it won't have a negative side.
Love addiction is a proposed model of pathological passion-related behavior involving the feeling of falling and being in love.

The addiction that comes with love is mostly Lust. When a person is head over heels in love with you it might turn to lust and this can be a very big problem.

*FOOD*

We eat to survive, we don't survive to eat.! It's normal to crave for food. Everyone human on earth is working hard to have food on their table, But eating more than necessary is also a problem.

As stated below-
"Food addiction" refers to compulsive overeaters who engage in frequent episodes of uncontrolled eating ( binge eating ). The term
binge eating means eating an unhealthy amount of food while feeling that one's sense of control has been lost".

At first, the food addiction comes in the form of cravings, so a person is naturally caught unaware when suddenly they find that they cannot cope without the craving. The person’s behavior then begins to shift when the need for more food is not met, in that when the urge is met, binge eating, obesity and bulimia can result as a consequence.

This kind of behavior shows that food addiction is not only a self control problem, but that it goes deeper than that, it is the body controlling a person to the point where the individual has no say on what goes into their bodies despite of all the consequences that can come from overeating".

read more>>

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Notagain27:

SEX
LOVE
FOOD
SMOKING
STEALING
DRINKING
MASTURBATION
INTERNET

*SEX*

*LOVE*

*FOOD*

As stated below-

read more>>

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2020

*looks right*

*looks left*

*sh*ts in thread undecided*

(1) (Reply)

North- South Sexuality / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.