Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? (520 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by clarkmos15(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Who Sabi where dem dey? Person Wan buy We never hear anything from them

1 Like

Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin

It is like they gave birth to you yesterday
How old are you?

I will advise you to lower your expectations and take these people serious only when they start showing at least three different top class English premier league matches live!
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2020
TStv is where they always were.
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by PlayerMeji: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2020
How they keep doing this thing amaze me a lot.

Make the most noise then deliver nothing at the end of the day

I think they need to be sanctioned the next time they come out like this again

1 Like

Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by goaldynboy: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
We are watching tstv live on Belintersat 51.5°east with h265 decoder!
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by bmdthemix: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2020
tstv na apc
lot of noise, nothing to show

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by puremaker7(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tstv? I dey watch ham now now
How to get TSTV channels 1) open a facebook account on your phone 2) search for Tstv Africa 3) Like Tstv Africa then enjoy in HD
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Whoever owns TSTV is a smart blogger. The company is certainly feeding fat on our collective national ignorance. The only thing they need to make money is to raise a false alarm about LAUNCHING and get irresponsible mini bloggers to spread the news to the gullible.
Re: Independence Has Passed, Where Is TSTV? by satelliteDISH(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Acidosis:

Whoever owns TSTV is a smart blogger. The company is certainly feeding fat on our collective national ignorance. The only thing they need to make money is to raise a false alarm about LAUNCHING and get irresponsible mini bloggers to spread the news to the gullible.

Your total analysis of tstv is completely wrong. I am currently watching tstv channels right now all running free to air on my hec265 decoder. I have also installed tstv for over 17 clients here in Benin City since October 1st. The are currently transmitting over 48 channels right now as I am posting this message.

Some of the decoders that are tstv signal compliant are
Mytv Str 497s decoder
OurTv decoder
Csat pro+ decoder
Tstv decoder
Tiger t8 decoder etc.

If you don't have any of these decoders listed above, I am sorry you cannot watch tstv channels.
Your best bet is to wait for their decoders to hit your city, then you can buy it and enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! / Do You Remember This Legendary Actress Florence Onuma? � / Wow....the Next Big Thing In The Entertainment Industry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.