Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley (35279 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / MURIC Complains About Delay In Trial Of Evans, Wadume & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Ategberoson(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

Stop insulting me because nobody has the monopoly of violence. I would have punch you in the face if not that I'm born again angry

you won't have that liver if you're seeing me facially, my look alone will make you run exile

terrorist and Islamic fanatics, denying his religion for public attention and likes

grown up kid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Zane2point4(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
This is why naija can't develope,too many uncivilized illiterates with phones.
Nigeria have too many deranged ppl with low IQ such as this fellow here.

So if you're a yahoo boy does that justifies killing and robbery by sars officers?

On the same hand if you're successful in what you do legitimately,on a normal day you dress casual on jeans and prada top,does that justifies sars officers harrasing you?
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Kindly shut up your dirty mouth if you don't have enough brain to be reasonable. Who told you SARS only witch hunt so called yahoo boys?

From your meagre understanding, it is clear that to you & those idiots (SARS); every well dressed youth is "Yahoo boy " and every young man in possession of iPhone is "Yahoo boy "

I'm I a Yahoo boy when those idiots (FSARS) kidnapped me & my colleague returning from work, took us as far as a remote part in badagry with our mouth and eyes sealed, took our samsung phones and broke my rib. Tortured us to give them our ATM pin. Went in search of ATMs to withdraw 500k from both account?

Please, I repeat again, shut up your dirty mouth if you don't have sense to know that many legit hustlers have died without trace in the hands of SARS.

May the same God you misrepresent lead you into the hands of SARS so you can have enough zest to cheer them on. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by nelsonchek(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
TheZebra:
i will pay 3k for your Twitter account even if it has 0 followers

+234 902 431 7957
how many do you need bro?
am in for it bro, one of them is about six years old.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by BafanaBafana: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
daddy001:
Marley will definitely speak for the marlians and not everyone . Government is about to dance to the tunes of the marlians.
What is good for the marlians is good for the rest of us obviously.
While everyone sat down and tweeted, it was only the marlian leader that got up to do something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Le2money(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
You only supported Sars Cox u avnt been a victim or any of ur family members....I have alot of them as a friend/brother while I am very close to their OC in one of the states in Nigeria here...weneva I visit his office for one thing or the other...what I hear him pass to his boys is "Enugbe oo (mouth dry oo) ....oya boys move out make u go cash out money"

GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Its seems the voice of Nigeria Youth has been heard by the people at the corridor of Power.

And Naira Marley is been more popular by lending his voice in this struggle with NPF

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by LegacyPaint: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Before the discussion goes on,, ENDSARS
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by PrinceAkorede(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
wetin be out come bayi we move
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by LegendAnselm: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
Oya do meeting and no forget to open thread on Nairaland so all can voice out what's in their mind

Please no buy this land from the man below.... First to comment C of O has been given to me by uncle Seun

I sell Any kind of cars and real estate, patronise me for juicy offers. contact me also if you want to sell your vehicles or properties
thanks for making me laugh today
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by okoroemeka(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
It is very wise to fear the unpredictability of a marijuana smoker,the police took a smart move to diffuse the potential volatile situation that may arise if the marilan general comes out with his army of smokers,it is a very good general that wins a war without fighting.and for the police the end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Wierdceo: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
TheZebra:
i will pay 3k for your Twitter account even if it has 0 followers

+234 902 431 7957
Am interested.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Finch1213: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
All these are rubbish if any police man still collects money from citizens.
The police don’t have the right to take the life of an unarmed man and they also don’t have the right to collect money from anybody, until these stop nothing is goong to change

The police don’t have the right to take the life of an unarmed man and they also don’t have the right to collect money from anybody, until these stop nothing is goong to change

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Finch1213: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Say No to SARS
say No to Police collecting money from Citizens even on the Highway
Say No to Corruption

Police collecting money from citizens is what leads to Sars killing when when citizens refuse them

I was on a high when an NDLEA officer said for someone to pee he has to pay money and that’s because the police always feels entitled to citizens money and they find any means as possible to collect it, and if there is no way or the citizen refused they end up assaulting them

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Police collecting money from citizens is what leads to Sars killing when when citizens refuse them

I was on a high when an NDLEA officer said for someone to pee he has to pay money and that’s because the police always feels entitled to citizens money and they find any means as possible to collect it, and if there is no way or the citizen refused they end up assaulting them

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Magmata: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
A fully blown protest in Nigeria of today might be very difficult to contain, hence, the need to tame the daredevils - it has nothing to do with moral.
Only dare devils can bell the cats in power nowadays, not grammar or decency.

Seeing criminals in government uniforms isn't an accident; it is deliberate. Only lawless people can overturn a lawless government, hence, the (government) need to enforce law through lawless agents since no government can sleep when the masses are awake.

If Nigeria is better today, won't the law enforcement agents arresting protesters (for change) benefit from the same better Nigeria? Why can't they join the protest?

Law enforcement agents have two and one functions. The two is government and masses while the one is personal ambition. They are employed primarily to protect government, the masses are secondary.

Nigeria governments know that all this nation needs to explode for now is a little spark and everything will go boom.
How long can they hold the spark? I don't know.

Certainly, there are envelopes of repressed and unsettled (tribal, religious, political and personal) grievances awaiting a moment of slight disorder. I doubt if any goverment with privileges like ours want such things.

Obviously, no way out of Nigeria present situation can be ripple free (not with the caliber of leeches in power), there is bound to be some kind of unrest; the magnitude of which depends on many factors.

But, if I may ask. What's the use of holding a fart when breathing is becoming difficult? Dead or alive, fart will still find its way out of the intestines and life will still continue.

Well, when time reach, the weak will find strength and the strong will be badly shaken.

Nothing last forever.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by 2x24: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
cool

Marlians are drug addict and terrorist potentials , police better beg them

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by 2x24: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

Only extremely unbusy people spell check on a casual Social Media Platform

It's not a formal platform so grow up

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist / BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.