Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley (35288 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / MURIC Complains About Delay In Trial Of Evans, Wadume & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Correcto: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
It is the job of EFCC and ICPC to arrest fraudsters.
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by obyrich(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
You call Naira Marleya fool
He coughs, you jitter. Marlians on the beat. grin
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by peppermint7(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
I know you might be older then me or something but u be idiot. Do you know how many friends and mates I have lost to those fools. You are here saying as a born again Christian u should be saying the truth. Baba u are a fool. Have you seen that heartbreaking video of that man crying after losing a son to this blood suckers.a son he spent almost all his savings training. What of the guy dat was hit in front of the viewing center by stray bullets from this fools. Was he a cybercriminal. You just think because you are a devoted whatever u can open ur mouth and vomit thrash. My prayers is you lose one of ur fams who is not a criminal to the guys so you know how painful it is (Spits)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2020
TheZebra:
i will pay 3k for your Twitter account even if it has 0 followers

+234 902 431 7957
are you sure? oya call me
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Uckroot: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Smh. Nobody needs him. We are going out tomorrow!!!! Nobody made him the face of anything
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by omah1(f): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Have you ever been to the north?
Is the south and west predominantly Christians?
Are all the yahoo boys Christians?
Must you bring the church of God into every national discussion?

GOTVee:

I support SARS sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by ElValiente(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Just call him Afeez Fashola lol
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by mayowade50: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
So they've been hearing our cries all along and pretended deaf. We youth need to really wake up.
At this junction I think Naira Marley should rest the protest. Sincerely for me He has done well. If only other yeyebrities can do the same. I know some would say Marley is not a good head to front this course but what have the good and decent yeyebrities done? We need people who can be selfless, who can take responsibilities. I know He(Marley) has his excesses but what were you expecting from bad governance, poverty driven nation, country littered with unemployment, a nation with wicked and heartless learders "we are the monsters they made" in Burna's voice. It's obvious if we had a proper system some of these guys would have turned out more responsible and successful.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by ukaface(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Who would have thought Naira Marley been a voice? Or the one to effect change in a lil way?
Even Charlie boy don Silent, only had mouth during BBN to attack ' lazy Nigerian youths'.

Now for this act ,I now pronounce myself a marlian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Buffalo2(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Kizyte(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
Goat TV like you
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by toluxa1(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
This one that Naira Marley is now the face and ambassador of Nigerian Youths, i have mixed feeling towards that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by OMONGBALI: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad

You are mad. I don't care if you report me to the mods, but you are very stupid!
Who told you SARS is attacking Yahoo boys so that they can reform the society? They are doing it to enrich themselves. They collect money and nothing stops. Not every victim of SARs is a yahoo boy, only a tool like you will advocate for SARs over human lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Ategberoson(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
[/s]

May your family members who aren't living above their means and who aren't into fraud fall in the hand of this SARS unprofessional activities as those innocents that died in their hands just because of carelessness

the footballer they saw nothing on his phone in Ogun state too and killed unjust is living above his means with a small car he's driving ba?

Thunder destroy you there for being foolish, thunder strike you join for being foolish, the third thunder pieces you for trying to bring division among Nigerians with your gross foolishness
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by GOTVee: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

May your family members who aren't living above their means and who aren't into fraud fall in the hand of this SARS unprofessional activities as those innocents that died in their hands just because of carelessness

the footballer they saw nothing on his phone in Ogun state too and killed unjust is living above his means with a small car he's driving ba?

Thunder destroy you there for being foolish, thunder strike you join for being foolish, the third thunder pieces you for trying to bring division among Nigerians with your gross foolishness

May the holy Spirit forgive you for blasphemy
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Alexaonfleek: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
I won't even pray for them to kill you.
Let them kill your loved one so you can feel the pain.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2020
These people are scared. The government is really scared of people coming out en masse.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by livinbygrace: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Naira Marley of all people grin

Proud marlian cool

At the moment,no celebrity in Nigeria get crazy and dedicated fans reach Naira Marley.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Ategberoson(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
GOTVee:

May the holy Spirit forgive you for blasphemy
[/s]

what else do you know than blasphemy, the way you're talking anyhow to Christians, if Christian talk like that then you will be chanting Sharia law in North or what did that singer said that you want to cut his head? imagine you Islamic sect is trying to jail a teenager

you people are heartless, I think your likes should emulate Christian in your social relations, bloody m*therfvcker

SARS is a threat to our society, so you supporting them is understandable after all your religion promoted and supported Bokoharama
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by GOTVee: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

what else do you know than blasphemy, the way you're talking anyhow to Christians, if Christian talk like that then you will be chanting Sharia law in North or what did that singer said that you want to cut his head? imagine you Islamic sect is trying to jail a teenager

you people are heartless, I think your likes should emulate Christian in your social relations, bloody m*therfvcker

SARS is a threat to our society, so you supporting them is understandable after all your religion promoted and supported Bokoharama

I'm a Christian. Don't know what you are talking about
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Ategberoson(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

I'm a Christian. Don't know what you are talking about

you don't know need to advertise if you're Christian if you're truly are, your expression would have tell the public that

you're a bloody terrorist, a fake Muslim because any Muslim condemning and criticizing other religion is a fake Muslim

you're not a good Muslim but a fake one. may SARS activities visit your innocent family. dumb blockhead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by capacino(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Don’t be sentimental with that religious approach, Christians lie the most and even swear with their religious manual.
The sars are no different from armed robbers so what’s with all the epistles you wrote?

GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Vikynas: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Abeg who get connection for lecturing job South East i wan buy before school starts??
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Lafrresh: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
I've always been a Marlian and I must say I am really proud right now. Most haters actually say this guy is not popular and things like that but the truth is Naira has a large fan base both online and offline (displayed by commercial drivers and so on) . The police force just want to communicate in a peaceful way that's why they used the president and besides to prevent spread of Corona virus . This is a really nice move. 11 o'clock WE MOVE
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by GOTVee: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

you don't know need to advertise if you're Christian if you're truly are, your expression would have tell the public that

you're a bloody terrorist, a fake Muslim because any Muslim condemning and criticizing other religion is a fake Muslim

you're not a good Muslim but a fake one. may SARS activities visit your innocent family. dumb blockhead

Let me confess to you, i was an atheist before converting to Christianity. Ever since i have been a born again Christian
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by nsilordgmail(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2020
TheZebra:

+234 902 431 7957
make am 10. I get 4 correct ones to give
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Ategberoson(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

Let me confess to you, i was an atheist before converting to Christianity. Ever since i have been a born again Christian

you're a Muslim and a fake one. good Muslim live in peace&harmony with their fellow Christians because they see them as human and we human are imperfect

comparing Muslim and Christian is height of stupidity, no human is flawless and perfect. grow up and stop trading your foolishness in public
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by admissionrunz: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
TheZebra:

+234 902 431 7957
your number is switched off
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by GOTVee: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're a Muslim and a fake one. good Muslim live in peace&harmony with their fellow Christians because they see them as human and we human are imperfect

comparing Muslim and Christian is height of stupidity, no human is flawless and perfect. grow up and stop trading your foolishness in public

Stop insulting me because nobody has the monopoly of violence. I would have punch you in the face if not that I'm born again angry
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by OluwaChuzy(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=94657362][i] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

I would have said something but when I saw Your post start with "As a born again Christian" I know you was about to type trash.

If u no get talk, Blow whistle.... There are more Islamic Clerics working for the so called Yahoo Boys than the Christian Clerics...

If you take your time to think things deep, you will understand life much better...

Person wey do Ritual join any work wey him do is a Ritualist... Yahoo Boy wey do Rituals Join is a Ritualist, Politician wey do Rituals join is a Ritualist, Pastor wey do Rituals Join is a Ritualist, you can't compare this people with Ordinary Yahoo Boy wey de survive on 100$ or Politician wey no get any god father except God or Pastor wey de do Charitable things instead of buying Private Jets and living expensive Lifestyle...

Look beyond your born again Life and you go understand life better...

Aboki de sell Ciggar legally but people de Hide to smoke Marijuana which is much more better and healthier than Cancer sticks...

People like you follow for Nigeria problems, not just our Govt...

Look the 5 comments above yours and 5 bellow and you will see how Odd your born again lifestyle makes you think.
Re: Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley by Vikynas: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
this one is not a Nigerian just attention seeker,he or she has no home therefore tagged as Bastard!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.