Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. (1602 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by olisaEze(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
You come back for na and stop exciting ur people with many many ranting from diaspora.
See, this man attempted to crate Umaru Dikko from Uk to Naija back when his ear was all good, don’t think he can’t arrange it for you too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Notasyouthink: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
Ok, so are you a dead animal?
No! Maybe you are because you are a zoogerian.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Notasyouthink: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
Is it not the same Zoo he is fighting to reclaim independence for?
Point of correction, kanu is fighting to restore biafra and not for zoo independence. You zoogerians can jump into the lagoon if you so wish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: GEJ Sponsoring Boko Haram Genocide -el-rufai / Unknown Gunmen Kills Lawyer In Imo State Today - PHOTOS / *sahara Reporters: is lying*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.